Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

JULY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Nice shoes @noblsheep! Snazzy!

Happy Anniversary @shanaber and @Scott6255!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,501 Member
    When we left home the power was still out. We're up to 96 hrs now with no end in sight.

Wow. I am sorry regarding this bad timing. Hopefully an escape to a wonderful trip will heal it all. Bon Voyage.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    @VO2Maxlet Why did you hate Wednesday's run? I say if trying to run in Zone 2 is making running too hard and stressful, don't do it. You're not being graded or paid based on how low you keep your HR. Maybe you should try running by feel instead of HR and see if that helps. I know you want to prevent injuries, but you also want to keep running and keep in shape. You're mental health is also important. Of course, I'm no expert, so feel free to ignore any or all of my advice. :lol:

Oooh. I like those shoes @noblsheep . I hope they weren't the cause of a slower run.

@yirara Just knowing that there is a diagnosis can be a big mental help. I'm sorry there won't be much they can do for it. Glad that knowing what it is will help you get through some of your other procedures and things life throws at you. Sorry the weather stopped you from running, but sounds like you really didn't mind that much. :wink:

Nice run when you were low on energy @Laurz9191 . Enjoy your rest day.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA ! Nice run!

Great running @AmunahSki ! You ARE running. Anytime both feet are off of the ground at the same time, it's a run! I think you are doing great. Congrats on your PRs.

Nice treadmill run @Scott6255 . Happy Anniversary to you and your wife! Have a great weekend celebrating!

@martaindale Wow. That's horrible that your power has been off so long. I hope your in-laws find a hotel they can get into...maybe as others get their power back, rooms will become available. I'm glad you made your flight and had some AC at the airport. Have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation!

Nice run @kgirlhart . It's funny how after a few days "cooler" weather still feels unbearably hot.

Sorry your run wasn't a good one @Mari33a . Hopefully the next one will be better.

Sounds like a really fun run @emptydog .

Great run @ContraryMaryMary . Congrats on matching your PB!

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,291 Member
    Morning all.
    Got in 7.0M at 09"16.

@Scott6255 happy belated anniversary!
    @ContraryMaryMary congrats on run! ... Did you beat the ginger kid? Lol
    @quilteryoyo well done on making it to the gym after work! Trust that it wasnt a full moon and that the toddlers were well behaved.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    You are doing great @chris_in_cal !

Great longer run @tarun_yadavA ! The toddlers were pretty good yesterday. The day before, not so much. :lol:

Nice workout @Laurz9191 . Enjoy your time with your parents! You may just have to get up before they do and go out for a run - or after they settle for the night.