Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,565 Member
    Good morning ladies!

Rice Water shampoo question - have any of you tried the "Rice Water" shampoo bars and/or conditioners? Supposed to be the latest rage. I've read a lot of reviews by users online, most are glowing of course. ;) Would like to hear an opinion by someone actually using it!

Kitty made it through the night and actually used her litter box, which I placed close to her bed. She eats a little pureed "kitty treat" and drank a tiny bit of milk. She's in pain. Hoping I can get her into the vet tomorrow morning.

Chicken report: Thelma's egg factory has been closed down for the past couple weeks. I think she is molting, but not losing feathers. I guess some breeds don't. Her egg factory needed a rest. Gladys and Fairy have slowed to every other day, wishing they'd take a month or more off as well.

Again, thanks to you posting your wedding photos. I have concluded I've never seen more beautiful brides or appropriate venues for weddings than I've seen here. Thank you for sharing your memories!

Reminder to those participating in the weekly check-in to get your info to me by tomorrow noon. TIA

Lanette B)
    SW WA State
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,650 Member
    edited September 8
    Enjoying a beautiful Sunday morning in our back yard with our puppy. She longs to go into the forbidden yard. We keep her out of it to preserve the lawn and veggies and to keep her farther from the sidewalk.

My fingers hit too fast, I guess. Pictures in the next post.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,434 Member
    It's in this year's colours

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

What are this year's colours?

Machka in Oz
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,980 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,581 Member
    Tracey - Your dining corner looks beautiful! <3 And I love the pens. Are they for a fair, to sell?
    The scrapbook pages are fabulous. Great idea! It feels as if we are watching a film. :D

Machka
    - The autumn colours at Paris this year were all sludgy. Burgundy, maroon, coffee, chocolate, olive green, khaki. They do absolutely nothing for me! :p When I wear my hat, I make sure the bright pink circle is to the front. I would think the sludge would look horrible in the Australian summer sunshine! I always wear bright jewel colours, or white, in the sun. Or black and white.

Must get ready for my physio!
    Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx