Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

1303132333436»

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member
  • mcmillonmail
    mcmillonmail Posts: 69 Member
    Hi, ladies. I just wanted to say good night before I hit the sack. I took Rose to daycare at 2 pm. I told the lady this evening that it is nice to do things without getting huffed at. She said she does that at day camp, too. She said Rose was bossy, and that is the truth. So they really know the dog's personality. They had a tiny kitten abandoned by his mom, so the lady had to feed it all day with a small bottle. The other kitties died.:( There was a kitten at my mom's memory care center, and they told me my mom loved it. This one is a Calico cat whose mom also abandoned it. What is going on here with these cats not sticking by their babies?
    I spent an hour in the pool doing water aerobics and then laps. Then, I did laundry and discarded things from the kitchen and garage for garbage day.
    I worked on my vlog project. As Lisa said, the day went by fast. So I put away my clean, dark clothes and will fold the white towels in the morning. Happy Anniversary, Debbie. Get yourself something nice and charge it on DH's card. You deserve it.
    Good night, ladies.
    XO,
    Mo
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,908 Member
    Lisa - it doesn’t seem to have a rhyme nor reason to it for Rodger’s upsets. The first time it happened was a couple of days after Kaitlyn’s wedding, he blamed it on the rich food his mother made while she was here and then drinking at the wedding. Then it happened after Thanksgiving that year. Then it happened every 3-4 months for a few years. This is the first time in close to a year this time and it only lasted a few hours, not days like before. It’s very strange.

Barbara - I have lots we could spend it on, but if I would prefer to spend money on coffees than the cigarettes that he smokes.

Rebecca - he did have an ultrasound and there weren’t any stones showing. My niece (BFF’s daughter)kept having issues for 4 or 5 years, her biological Aunt kept saying that it was her gallbladder. Turned out that her gallbladder had folded over and it could be seen until they did exploratory surgery. The aunt knew because that’s what she suffered through too.

Machka - I don’t think I have any of those 10 things in my kitchen. It’s so small I discard things quite regularly.

Lisa - I would love to use my grandmother’s quilts on my bed but I’m worried about ruining them . You’re right though I should use them. I do have a quilt my great Aunt made on my spare bed along with pillowcases my Mom embroidered.
    What a lot of work organizing your fabric.

I have had a couple busy evenings I’ll catch up tomorrow night.

Tracey in Edmonton