How's Life?

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Apparently I have none.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    A lot better than a lot of ^these^ people...YIKES!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Oh I thought this was a thread about the short lived but awesome TV show Life, which starred Damian Lewis star of Homeland

Ah, 2 seasons was a rip off really. I also really liked him in the Forsyte Saga, but as you can see from my kid's hair in my pic. I do have a thing for the gingers :love:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Just bought a new house all on my own.
    Consistently working out 6 days a week
    Paid off my car last year
    And having a Girls Night Out on Friday

Pretty fantastic!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    I'm content.
    I believe this is the worse thing to be. Stagnant.

Funny how you take contentment to be stagnation.
    maybe I should elaborated it.....content to me is......its not great, its not bad.....but I'm ok.........I want it to be great or bad but I want it better!.....don't stop!

Okay, but I think you are thinking more complacent than contentment. True contentment can be blissful.

I hope for sure he is thinking of Complacency because if he is saying he wants Life to be all Good or all Bad, then he is Bi-Polar. The textbook definition of a manic personality. Life is truly Lived in the Balance, if a person can't be content, well in the end there will only be sadness.
    you are wrong, just had to note that.
  • crackur
    My life is fabulous right now. Sarcastacally said
    sarcasm can be happiness if you use it correctly, fabulous ......marvelous
  • crackur
    I'm stressed the fuuck out. That is all.
    I get that.

Kind of there a tad.
  • crackur
    I really need to get laid.
    Make it happen........;p
  • crackur
    It's hard being in a new place where I don't know anybody and they all know each other. Especially with my family on the other side of the country. I definitely get lonely at times, but I know things will get better in time and I could always have worse problems.
    good way of looking at the positive side.....could be a lovely time to start over.
  • crackur
    You don't want to know
    Of course I do, I asked.....I ask everyday to many others.
  • crackur
    I got a phonecall from my boss telling me that I am laid off for two weeks.
    that sucks....part of the business? government?
  • crackur
    Apparently I have none.
    well we can start today.
  • crackur
    A lot better than a lot of ^these^ people...YIKES!
    hahah well we dont want to look at it like that but I understand what you are saying.
  • crackur
    Just bought a new house all on my own.
    Consistently working out 6 days a week
    Paid off my car last year
    And having a Girls Night Out on Friday

Pretty fantastic!
    time to get drunk and frisky?
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    wow this is a thoughtful post thread.

Life ish good now, getting in control of my weight, laughing a bit too much, relaxing too much, but more level headed since i turned 26 a month ago. oh yea, i think im in love LOL so stress?? nadaa =P

How are you crackur? Life treating you well?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Not allowed to swear on here. f'd.
  • crackur
    wow this is a thoughtful post thread.

Life ish good now, getting in control of my weight, laughing a bit too much, relaxing too much, but more level headed since i turned 26 a month ago. oh yea, i think im in love LOL so stress?? nadaa =P

How are you crackur? Life treating you well?
    I always feel better after a good workout. I'm thinking about going for a run before my actually workout today.....maybe.

you think you are in love? sounds like a good thing.

Life is treating me pretty good....no reason to complain. We all have ups and downs and I'll think I can't make it through any of them.
  • crackur
    Not allowed to swear on here. f'd.
    That's ok.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Busy.
    Gotta get in the shower, head to the gym, come home, walk the dogs, clean the apartment, take another shower, bring the laundry to the laundry mat, make a healthy weekly dinner list, grocery and "extreme coupon" list for tomorrow while doing laundry, come home, walk the dogs again, put away laundry and bake time consuming peanut butter cookie sandwiches for my husbands "grill day" for his office tomorrow, make dinner, clean up and finally relax...For someone who doesn't have to work, I am pretty busy.

But you know what, Life is good. :)
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Life is ****ing awesome. Seriously.

My best friend, to whom I have known since pre-school, proposed to me last June on my yearly visit to see him in Germany, out of the clear blue sky, despite never having "formally" dated or anything of the sort, although there had always been underlying chemistry, and the last two years particularly we were becoming more intimate (and we've had a mutual attraction to each other for the last 8 years, so that helps).

I have since moved from New York to Germany to be with him full time, so I'm now married to my best friend and experiencing a new life abroad, which is just so amazing.

I'm currently typing this from my honeymoon in Dubai, which again is awesome because I'm experiencing something so amazingly phenomenal with my best friend, and its all because of him I am able to do this. Such an amazing opportunity and gift.

On other fronts:

I've maintained my 75 lbs weight loss (just gained 5 lbs back,. which is expected) for two years. Still not happy with where I am, but the great thing about that is I can change it if I want, and I will. I'm gonna get those last 16 lbs off and start a bulk.

Unfortunately I've lost the motivation to exercise. I've never liked exercise. I've tried different types, strength, cardio... nothing appeals to me enough to keep it up, because I do sincerely dislike it with a fiery passion and so at this time I am unable to commit to an exercise routine. I realize once I lose these last 16 lbs I will need to suck it up and pick up some weights, and I'm mentally preparing for this... but I'm not looking forward to it. I loathe exercise with every fiber of my being... ugh.

So all told, life is great.