How's Life?

1234568»

Replies

• crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Busy.
    Gotta get in the shower, head to the gym, come home, walk the dogs, clean the apartment, take another shower, bring the laundry to the laundry mat, make a healthy weekly dinner list, grocery and "extreme coupon" list for tomorrow while doing laundry, come home, walk the dogs again, put away laundry and bake time consuming peanut butter cookie sandwiches for my husbands "grill day" for his office tomorrow, make dinner, clean up and finally relax...For someone who doesn't have to work, I am pretty busy.

But you know what, Life is good. :)
    sounds great! Very busy but great. Time for yourself is awesome and making food for the hubby's grill day...what an awesome wife!
  • crackur
    Life is ****ing awesome. Seriously.

My best friend, to whom I have known since pre-school, proposed to me last June on my yearly visit to see him in Germany, out of the clear blue sky, despite never having "formally" dated or anything of the sort, although there had always been underlying chemistry, and the last two years particularly we were becoming more intimate (and we've had a mutual attraction to each other for the last 8 years, so that helps).

I have since moved from New York to Germany to be with him full time, so I'm now married to my best friend and experiencing a new life abroad, which is just so amazing.

I'm currently typing this from my honeymoon in Dubai, which again is awesome because I'm experiencing something so amazingly phenomenal with my best friend, and its all because of him I am able to do this. Such an amazing opportunity and gift.

On other fronts:

I've maintained my 75 lbs weight loss (just gained 5 lbs back,. which is expected) for two years. Still not happy with where I am, but the great thing about that is I can change it if I want, and I will. I'm gonna get those last 16 lbs off and start a bulk.

Unfortunately I've lost the motivation to exercise. I've never liked exercise. I've tried different types, strength, cardio... nothing appeals to me enough to keep it up, because I do sincerely dislike it with a fiery passion and so at this time I am unable to commit to an exercise routine. I realize once I lose these last 16 lbs I will need to suck it up and pick up some weights, and I'm mentally preparing for this... but I'm not looking forward to it. I loathe exercise with every fiber of my being... ugh.

So all told, life is great.
    GREAT! Congratz on the love!

I know how you feel I lost a ton of weight and you lose motivation at times but I've been non stop since the start of January again. I'm close to the weight I want and not I have been doing a lot of weights to get use to building my strength! I was a weakling! We will never be perfect but we need to be the best I we can be.

Try T25, only 25 mins of hard core working out.....I'm in the Gamma stage where its mostly all weights. I hear p90x3 is going to be awesome as well..just 30 mins....don't need too much motivation for that!
  • :drinker: Lovin this mornin- have walked, done steps-getting ready for some fresh coffee and the paper! By theway- I do love drinking but rarely drink my CC anymore- feels good to be losing some belly fat!
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    There is much for me to be thankful for -

My health is as good as it can be & I'm in great shape.
    My husband's & my business has just completed its 1-year anniversary
    I also have a decent job
    I have a wonderful husband whom I've been married to for 12 yearrs.

Some of downsides right now even though I tell myself they are only temporary -

Working at my job during the week & the business on the weekends is exhausting & sometimes I burn out .
    We are not yet where we want to be financially & it's taking a lot work to get there.
    Govt shutdown is causing a slowdown in my work because I have to access the FAA/FCC websites on a daily basis & they are shut down S well. Didn't know you could put a website on payroll ...frustrating as he11.
  • crackur
    :drinker: Lovin this mornin- have walked, done steps-getting ready for some fresh coffee and the paper! By theway- I do love drinking but rarely drink my CC anymore- feels good to be losing some belly fat!
    great!

I'm working on some lower belly fat myself. It seems to be the hardest too lose but we can do it.
  • crackur

I also have a decent job

Working at my job during the week & the business on the weekends is exhausting & sometimes I burn out .
    We are not yet where we want to be financially & it's taking a lot work to get there.
    Govt shutdown is causing a slowdown in my work because I have to access the FAA/FCC websites on a daily basis & they are shut down S well. Didn't know you could put a website on payroll ...frustrating as he11.
    but like you said, its only temporally ........great mind set and outlook
  • Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    ::indifferent: :grumble: :noway: :embarassed::drinker: :bigsmile:
  • crackur
    theres alcohol in there so it has to be atleast ok LOL
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,000 Member

Lol. Pretty much.
  • crackur

Lol. Pretty much.
    good, two people that know how to live ah
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member

I also have a decent job

Yes, thank you. How are you today crackur?
  • crackur

I also have a decent job

Yes, thank you. How are you today crackur?
    I'm doing pretty good....lost a few more lbs....finished 12 week of T25 and I just ran about 3-4 miles today.

Time for an adult beverage and to enjoy some down time.

Thank you for asking =)