Fit and Fab Biggest Losers

Options

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Yet again I have to rush. I've been getting to my aqua class ok, But food wise..I really suck. I have to get back on track some how:cry: I will try to post more tonight.
    You guys are awesome!!! Send some energy my way.
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    about an hour ago i finished the quick no more trouble zones...here in a few mins i will be doing it again since i missed a day of it so far...and i'll be up to date on the quick no more trouble zones...
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    im now up to date on the quick trouble zones of jillian michaels this month now all i have to work on is the 30 day shred level 1 today and i'll be up to date for this month
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey guys I am on day 7 of the shred totally complete for now I had to do it twice today because I did it last night after 12 so I considered it today but I did it again today to be totally caught up so day 7 complete woot woot I am going to complete the 30 days this time around!!!

Insanity is a 10 disc workout program I don't have the bonus edition I think that comes with 2 additional disc with it!!

Kizzy great job getting all caught up on your trouble zones as well!!

Raindancer I know you can do it and good for you sticking with aqua classes!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    cnbethea - So incredibly impressed that you have done the shred for 7 days straight! You are awesome!!!! Stick with it - I know you can do it!!! So insanity is 10 discs, so its probably not cheap! I will see if I can get my hands on the dvd's

raindancer - Just try to make better choices food wise - and think about how far you've come. You were able to loose 77lbs so you can do this!

kizzy_muss - way to go on catching up on all your no more trouble zones! I really want to try that DVD

As for me, today I went and completed some errands this morning instead of the gym. Got fitted for a new bra - I am now a 34 D when I used to be 36! Its the first time Ive boughten new bras since beginning to loose weight in May so it felt great and the bras fit amazing. Oh, I also bought 2 new pairs of boots too - a winter pair.. and some fake uggs lol My exercise tonight was a soccer practice, it was an hour scrimmage to get us ready for the indoor season. A fun workout thats for sure! Starting in November I will be playing soccer twice a week!

I have an extremely busy weekend... my b.f and I will be heading home tomorrow night to my familys house (an 1.5 drive from where I live) its Thanksgiving on Monday here in Canada so its a holiday. Saturday we have a wedding to go to. Sunday will be our turkey dinner, than out to celebrate my 25th bday in my hometown. Monday is my bday and its the holiday so no work! wohooo Its looking like a weekend of eating, and drinking! I will try my very best to get in a workout or two this weekend.

Oh P.S Tomorrow morning is weigh in *nervous*
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :sad:

OCTOBER 2: SATURDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1:sad:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :sad:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1:drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM:drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES:drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF (MAYBE ACCORDING TO THE 30 DAY SLIM DOWN CALENDAR...BUT I DIDN'T DO THE FIRST 3 DAYS SO I'M CATCHING UP ON THAT)

SO BELOW IS WHAT I DID TODAY SO FAR:
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

AND SINCE TOMORROW WHICH IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010, IS THE 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 I'LL JUST DO THAT TWICE AND I'LL BE CAUGHT UP FOR THE MONTH....IT'S AN HOUR BEFORE MIDNIGHT HERE IN CALIFORNIA I WANT TO REST...LOL
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OK so i just signed up to start a couch to 5 k challenge that's starting on october 11 on MFP....i've never done anything like this before so along with my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program i'll be doing this too

i was wondering how in the world i was going to do this after i signed up for it...was i needing to look at my cell phone the whole time i was doing this or what??? my cell phone has a stopwatch mode anyways so i looked on the internet for like a couch to 5k music thing...and sure enough i found it :-) below is the link to it

http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

after ur walking interval is up it makes like a chime sound...and very NOTICEABLE....and it does the same thing as when ur jogging interval is up...it does play music so its not like there's someone saying for u to start walking or jogging every so seconds....like i said that's what the chime sound does
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    hi fitness buddies,

I have to be honest with myself so I changed my weigh in b/c this has been a hard week with school. I am upset at myself for not planning accordingly and taking my exam online while my 2 year old was in the room. I thought she would behave, but she was not letting me finish the timed exam. So, anyhow, I'm getting over that. My eating needs improvement and I need to start my exercise regime. I'm glad the weekend is here so that I can start fresh, and I know that I can do this. I am thinking of rewarding my weight loss efforts with shopping for clothes each time so I can feel good. Anyhow, that's my story.

Take care all, and have a great day!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program

even though i have all 3 dvds to the program i use the ON DEMAND section on cable....they have all 3....at least level 1 of the 30 day shred...not sure of level 2...i dont want to think that far ahead...lol...instead of having to pop in dvds everytime i just turn on the tv and go to ON DEMAND and go to jillian michaels...i have not been using the weights for the simple fact i dont have the weights yet...not for another 2 weeks when i get paid again..i just got paid yesterday but i have bills to pay...lol...but here in a day or two im getting 2 - 20 oz water bottles and use those as hand weights
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Sundinsgurl it was $139 bucks when I got it. Have a great birthday weekend I never knew that in Canada they celebrated Thanksgiving in Oct. learn something new everyday!! :-)

I haven't lost any weight but I am sure I have lost inches and my daughter said mommy your arms look smaller I was like woooohoooo because my arms and mid section is where I really want to see change so yay that is keeping me positive!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Sundingurl: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!:drinker: I hope you have a great b-day and Thanksgiving.

Cnbethea: It is awesome when people notice the changes you have worked so hard for. You ROCK!!

Kizzy: the on demand sounds awesome. I don't even know if Direct Tv has it. I will check it out tonight.

I'm trying to get back on track. I do REALLY BAD when I'm off work. My family is not much help they are 3 grown men and they are big eaters.
    It is really hard. They aren't real supportive. Pops always tells me to get what ever I need but then it boils down to cooking two different meals. I just try to lighten up the foods they already eat and then I just try to eat less of it.
    I know it is all just lame excuses!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Yep it's in stone I weighed in today and was the exact same weight from the 1st so now I am on a mission to make that better this week. Also I bought a dress size 6 for the ball and can't wait to burn as much of this gooo off and tone before Nov6th when I have to wear it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNDINSGURL!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

happy-birthday-wish_.gif
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hello Hello where is everyone?
  • raindancer
    Options
    :laugh: Hellooooo. anybody out there!

I'm still kicking. Just not kicking butt. I think I need a new start. I'm losing interest fast..again.
    I'm a great starter and a nonfinisher. I keep thinking today will be better then I make a bad choice and that seems to just lead to another one. BLAH!!BLAH!!:ohwell:

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Im still here... but have been very sick all week.. havent tracked anything, havent worked out. Barely had a voice on Monday - its slowly coming back (still half there and very squeaky) coughing tons still, at least thats a good ab workout

Also Ive had barely any energy :(

Hopefully this week I can get back to it hard!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    Sundinsgurl: Hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Hello to everyone!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Happy Monday Raindancer make this a great week!!

Sundinsgurl hop your strength is up today and your feeling better!!

As for me I am still pushing through til the end and come Jan 2nd whatever weight I am then I am going to embrace it with open arms and maintain it!! I am up today 165.6 a total of 4.4lbs up can't believe it but okay I am pushing foward to get it off!
  • kizzy_muss
    Options
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 9 - SATURDAY :drinker:
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

OCTOBER 10 - SUNDAY :drinker:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

OCTOBER 11 - MONDAY :drinker:
    3O DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

OCTOBER 12 - TUESDAY :drinker:
    BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

OCTOBER 13 - WEDNESDAY :drinker:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

OCTOBER 14: DAY OFF :drinker:

OCTOBER 15: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES

DAY 16: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2 :explode:

DAY 17: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :explode:

DAY 18: 30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :explode:
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 2

DAY 19: NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

i'm going to get up to date on the ones i have not been doing...
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    kizzy_muss - u have been kicking butt with completing lots of work out dvd's! - only a few to catch up! I know u can do it

I made it to the gym today :) Did a run on the treadmill and it felt great. Also, watched what I ate today and tracked all my calories. Really want to try out the DVD No more Trouble zones sometime this week as I have it now.

cnbeathea - srry to hear that youve gained.. but u have the right attitude!! dont let it bother u and keep at it.. whatever your weight is come finale day it is what it is! At least you are making the effort and your body is getting healthier!

raindancer - I am almost 100% better! thanks for the bday and get well wishes
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Played my first indoor soccer game of the season last night. THis year I will be playing every Wednesday and Sunday - I am super excited as I LOVE soccer and I get to do it TWICE!!:happy: :happy: Than today, went to the gym and did 35 mins on the eliptical.

haven't tried out No More Trouble Zones yet - but I WILL!! I am forcing myself too - Saturday morning maybe?

Hope everyone is sticking with it :) miss everyone