Fit and Fab Biggest Losers

Options

Replies

• raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    We have been so busy at work it is hard for me to get on here. I leave my house at 7am and get home @ 6 pm. except the 3-4 days I go to agua then its 8pm. Take care..
  • raindancer
    Options
    OOPS! that was real short and sweet, They called me on the radio. Had to go.

I have decided to take a break and just make sure I am getting my water. exercising 3x a week and do my best to make good food choices. I think I am burnt out counting calories, measuring and weighing everything. I NEED A BREAK!
    My weight have been the same for weeks. I am not using this as a excuse to binge. I will still weigh 2x a week to make sure I don't gain. I am allowing myself 2 weeks for this break.

WISH ME LUCK!!
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I did it!! I ran a whole 5KM at the gym tonite! usually I dont have enough time to stay on the treadmill because of work shifts. With a 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down i can only run for 30 mins. But I went tonite because I had things to do during the day today and I got in 35 mins of running and it was 5Km!! Soooo proud :):):)
  • raindancer
    Options
    :bigsmile: Sundingurl::bigsmile: AWESOME.!! Very proud of you. You rock!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Thanks raindancer :)

Today I went to the gym and did 35 mins on the eliptical. After work I went to help a friend of mine clean her old house since she is moving - did that for almost an hour.. came home and cleaned my bathroom (took me almost an hour too) Than have been tidying and doing laundry for another 30 mins! Finally I get to sit down and relax
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats Sundinsgurl on running a 5K that is awesome!!! Especially coming off the week of being sick way to bounce back!!
    Keep up the amazing work!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    hmmmmmm I think I need to find a way to challenge myself a bit more.. I am very restricted when it comes to time. and I honestly dont feel like showering twice a day - so I like to stick to my in between shift workouts. But maybe I can think up a challenge of my own.. kind of like what we were doing at the very beginning. a certain amount of lunges, push ups, crunches etc.

Had a soccer game tonite - we played awesome!! We won 5-1, I scored a goal and got two nice assists

Thanks cnbethea :) You are also doing amazing, I know the pounds will continue to fall off
  • raindancer
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    You have probably noticed I changed my tracker to start new. I proud of myself for losing the 77lbs but I think seeing it all the time is getting in the way of where I need to get now.
    I am just not a motivated as I should be.
    Last night I got to the pool early and did 25 squats 50 lunges and a bunch of other leg work using the noodle.
    I am going to go back to doing my wall pushups. Start with 25 daily.
    So here goes::laugh:

Thurs:
    25 pushups
    25 Squats
    50 lunges

Sundinsgurl: CONGRATZ on your soccer win :drinker:
  • raindancer
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great w-end. I have been doing better than usual.
    I have only ate 2 pieces of Halloween candy out of 2 large bags:drinker:
    I have started using my Wii Walking it out. Only burnt 80 calories so far very slow start, but a start.
    I have gone back to doing my wall pushups and have done 25 today and plan on 20 crunches before bed.

Have a great day...:bigsmile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Awesome job Raindancer only 2 pieces of candy wooooohooooo:flowerforyou: I think that is a great idea with the fresh start on the tracker and glad to hear your focused way to get yourself back on track!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I had a great weekend. I am down 3lbs. Hope I can keep it up!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I was under on my calories yesterday or at least I did not eat my exercise calories.:bigsmile:

I did 25 wall pushups, 50 lunges, and 25 squats and 1 hr aqua..

Great day! I hope today is as good.

Hope everyone is doing well (((HUGS)))
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    raindancer - it sounds like you are right back at it and doing GREAT!!! Already down 3lbs.. so proud!! I need to take that motivation you have and get my butt to do the extra strength training stuff ex. lunges, push ups. I am going to make a chart right now so I can check it off when I am done!!

I went to the gym yesterday and did 30 mins on the eliptical.. and today did 32 mins on the treadmill (about 5 walking 27 running)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Fantastic Raindancer you are well on your way woot woot!!
  • raindancer
    Options
    I have had a good week so far. made it to aqua twice and plan to go tonight. I started doing my lunges and squats in the pool again. Also went back to the wall pushups.
    I went 55 calories over yesterday but that a lot better than I was doing.
    I think my little break helped.
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Ive been doing really well the past few weeks exercising wise :) I still have to watch the late night snacking, me and my candy

It sounds like you two have been doing awesome - seems like were all on track and doing well. Let's keep it up ladies
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    missing my girls!!

Ive been keeping up with my exercising :) steady 4-5 days a week of working out!

I know I said that I was going to get started on strength training in hopes that the muscle gain will help me burn more calories and help weight loss. I did make a strength training chart of a circuit that I can do - and check off when I complete it. However, today was my first day that I actually did it! I completed it while watching t.v tonight. I am going to try and do it 3 times a week. Next time I will wear my heart rate monitor to see how many calories it burns. Perhaps I will had a bit of cardio in between to help boost my heart rate
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Sundinsgurl I saw your post it was a great circuit how many times did you do it? or do you just go through one round and be done?

Great job hanging in there 4-5 times a week you are on fire keep up the great work!!

How are things raindancer?

As for me 1 week down on insanity and I am down 2.4 going to try for the same this week also!!
  • sundinsgurl
    Options
    Hey girls..
    cnbethea - I went through the circuit 3 times. So in total I did each thing 3 times - ex. a total of 30 shoulder press

I feel like I am not getting in enough exercise since I can only do 30 mins at the gym in order to get to work on time. I gues it does add up to 2 hrs during the week, plus a soccer game Wednesday, and soon a soccer game Sundays too. I am happy that I have started strength training in the evenings while watching t.v so at least I feel like I am doing a bit more. I think I will rotate through some strength training - maybe try to do arms twice a week, and legs and abs another 2 times a week.

cnbethea - you are kickin butt with insanity so far!! You seem very motivated and thats a GREAT attitude to have - congratz on your 2.4 lbs down WOOOT WOOOT!!!!!!! More will come

ohhhhhh an accomplishment - Last week I had told myself that my late night junk snacking has to stop - I have this bad habit of going to a bulk food store called Bulk barn and walking out with candy of all kinds.. which of course I scarf down that night. Last week I put my foot down and told myself thats enough, I am not going there for a month!!!! However, today the TOM came - and all I want is chocolate.. so my b.f said he would take me since he was going out to get gas anyways. So I went with my bf to get gas - but on the way there all I could think about was how bad it is, and how awful I feel when I eat it all - and how I am working so hard and going to the gym and I dont need to ruin my hard work - so I told him not to go! He was shocked and very proud!!! YAY!!! I do have willpower
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Sundinsgurl that is a major accomplishment and I am very proud of you for not giving in. It is very hard especially around TOM but ou proved that your will power is more in control and your right you deserve better you work to hard to turn back now keep up the great work!!!

I am busting my butt in insanity this time I want to earn my T-shirt and wear it proud!!