what's with all the hate?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMRuILFYfwYZWfswBo6LWZK72HLAragANxyXG9tvSwleqlMMUIDySeM2rz

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    they are trolling. they want to stir the pot, upset people, make people angry or offended.. it's for their own amusement. best thing to do is ignore them, because any response you give will just feed into their MO. I've noticed that more and more people are doing this in the last few years. not only on this site, but on the internet in general. it's sad that so many more people find more joy in trying to hurt others than those who find joy in helping others. it's a disturbing trend. PS: you will never see me post a stupid gif, mocking people or belittling ANYONE on here. Bullying and/or exploiting people is super bad karma.

The ironing

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    they are trolling. they want to stir the pot, upset people, make people angry or offended.. it's for their own amusement. best thing to do is ignore them, because any response you give will just feed into their MO. I've noticed that more and more people are doing this in the last few years. not only on this site, but on the internet in general. it's sad that so many more people find more joy in trying to hurt others than those who find joy in helping others. it's a disturbing trend. PS: you will never see me post a stupid gif, mocking people or belittling ANYONE on here. Bullying and/or exploiting people is super bad karma.

The ironing

???

jgl-ironing.gif

:laugh:
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    Please provide examples and links.

^^^^^this^^^^^^
  • Original_Beauty
    Original_Beauty Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Dunkirk wrote: »
    Maybe they're not eating enough, which makes them cranky.

I love this. I've seen some peoples food diaries and completely agree with this!!!
  • Original_Beauty
    Options
    april1445 wrote: »
    Ya, some threads/posters need to be ignored. They're on here for different reasons than we are. There's a lot of safety in anonymity.

I agree here, why feed the hate or 'rude' people ;-/

• Original_Beauty
    Options
    3v31yn wrote: »
    slimbettie wrote: »
    Hangry :tongue:
    ^^this^^

this is me when i am hungry....LOL

• happyvalentinesday
    Options
    I said kissing dogs was gross n got so much hate for it lol