Motivation or "hate speech"?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    Can we combine this thread with the "eating back calories" thread, tie them both to a large stick, and set them on fire?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Some people in this thread are being ridiculous. Of course I'm not going to say which. This way no one can say I was attacking them.

Did I do it right?

OMG, is it mammamaurer?

Read my post. Geez, reading comprehension.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Some people in this thread are being ridiculous. Of course I'm not going to say which. This way no one can say I was attacking them.

Did I do it right?

OMG, is it mammamaurer?

lol if it is im flattered :bigsmile:
  • mammamaurer
    Options

Did I do it right?

OMG, is it mammamaurer?

Read my post. Geez, reading comprehension.
    :laugh: still flattered:bigsmile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Finally reached my limit and did something I haven't done in at least six months.

Being excessively evasive and intentionally obtuse is never "more fun". It's counter to effective discourse...and it's annoying.

So, back to the original topic...wait...what was the original topic? Have we been on it at any time since page one?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Finally reached my limit and did something I haven't done in at least six months.

Being excessively evasive and intentionally obtuse is never "more fun". It's counter to effective discourse...and it's annoying.

So, back to the original topic...wait...what was the original topic? Have we been on it at any time since page one?
    whoa.

did you click it??????
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    13 page thread about facebook...

482.gif
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything wrong with her post and think FB should not have banned her, it's her free speech, right? Don't like it, move on!

Everyone has an opinion, not everyone is gonna agree, that's ok, but at the end of the day, my fb I'll post what I want, as long as it doesn't go against FB policy and she did not. I believe she tries to post from her belief's the bit that got me was how people got all mad about her posting a photo of herself and her kids and saying "What's your excuse" That saying has been around before she did it.

I say leave the poor girl alone, she is doing her and if it inspires others so be it, if not, move on, don't hate what you don't wanna work for. (in General).
  • mammamaurer
    Options

:indifferent: i did in but then you became annoyed, and folks replied (including the OP) after me, but you must have missed all that what with all this evasive annoyance :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    Options

whoa.

did you click it??????

Yeah, I made a couple of clicks, the first being a little triangle.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    You only need an "excuse" if you want to look like that. If you don't, and you're happy with what you look like, that post has no reason to offend you. So if you want to look like that and now you feel challenged by some random mom on the Internet, well, getting her banned might make you feel better, but it won't get you any closer to your goals.
    AGGRESSIVELY HIGH-FIVES
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    13 pages? Good grief, bumping to read later
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Joffff.... Back here, jofffff....

NagaSiren+dota.jpg
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I did not find anything wrong with what she had to say. The FB Police violated her 1st Amendment rights of Freedom of Speech. If people don't want to hear, or read the truth they don't have to read or listen to it. She is trying to help people battle this epidemic called obesity, but some people take it personally which they shouldn't. Oh well, some people just don't have it.......

No they did not. FB is not a government agency.

Why don't people understand the most fundamental and basic premise of the BIll of Rights?

/cry
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

Did I do it right?

WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, you obviously don't have to answer if we're going by past behavior of other posters in this thread.

It must be trending.
  • melham
    melham Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Can we combine this thread with the "eating back calories" thread, tie them both to a large stick, and set them on fire?
    I'm crushed. If you tie this thread to anything, please have the decency to tie it to the "eating less than 1200 calories is fine" thread before setting it alight. Give me some dignity.

ETA: I've eaten less than 1200 calories a day lots of times, if that helps start the fire...
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    I'm crushed. If you tie this thread to anything, please have the decency to tie it to the "eating less than 1200 calories is fine" thread before setting it alight. Give me some dignity.

There are a few dozen threads you could add to it and make an awesome bonfire.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I did not find anything wrong with what she had to say. The FB Police violated her 1st Amendment rights of Freedom of Speech. If people don't want to hear, or read the truth they don't have to read or listen to it. She is trying to help people battle this epidemic called obesity, but some people take it personally which they shouldn't. Oh well, some people just don't have it.......

No they did not. FB is not a government agency.

Why don't people understand the most fundamental and basic premise of the BIll of Rights?

/cry

I know. Thankfully my high school civics teacher isn't here to see this thread.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I just got back from 2.5 hours of dancing and this thread is 7 pages longer and still going. Not sure if I will catch up or not.
  • egrusy
    egrusy Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Agree. Save your torches and pitchforks for the truly deserving threads. I would vote for every single one of the "What am I doing wrong????" ones. But that's just me.
This discussion has been closed.