June Starters (2009)

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Well I did do a little better last week. I logged only about 50% of the days but that is more than what I have been logging in a long time. I did not do any hard core work outs but I got out for walks every day. My water consumption is really awful.

So my mini goals for this week are to get in a cardio workout at least 5 days this week for a half an hour, log on the weekdays (we are away for the weekend), and drink at least 8 glasses a day.
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    I'm having a hard time with my water too. It's gotten so that I'm telling ymself I can't do xx before I finish my water. lol All I drink is water so you'd think I get enough!

I had a good weekend. I def went over cals yesterday though. I had a bbq lunch and bbq dinner. Neither had chicken. I tried to balance it out with excercise but I have no way of knowing how many cals were in the food I ate. For all I know- I broke even. I don't think so though. lol

Today is a new week. :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Hi there everyone, my baby girl is married now ... I gained a ton of weight lately ... I hope you don't mind ... I would like to come back to you ... my supportive June Starters. I'm just bumping this for now so I can catch up ...
  • busymom74
    YAY! Magglet's back!!! Congrats on the wedding! Welcome back!
  • thirtyby40
    Hey Maggs- Glad to see you. Congratulations mama of the bride, hope it was spectacular. Awesome picture ( I assume that is your daughters wedding day). We are always glad to have you rejoin. How is the geo-catching going?
  • thirtyby40
    Busymom- You are right this is a new week, nice attitude to have! I drink a pot of coffee in the morning and then switch to coffee for the day, but lately I have been back to drinking nothing all day except a sip here and there. I need to smarten up.
  • magglett
    Hey Maggs- Glad to see you. Congratulations mama of the bride, hope it was spectacular. Awesome picture ( I assume that is your daughters wedding day). We are always glad to have you rejoin. How is the geo-catching going?

Yep, that was the big day :) And it's funny you asked about the Geocaching ... I found my 50th cache on Saturday. It was an exciting milestone.
  • magglett
    Here's my daughter and the love of her life on the big day ...

44596_10150244039795366_705510365_14338955_3453872_n.jpg
  • magglett
    FINALLY lost 2 more pounds! I am now 148... only 13 pounds to my short-term goal! Oh, and I have another pic for you guys. My little girl is 11 weeks old now :noway:

retrokiki.jpg

Yolie ... she is an absolute cutie pie ... I want to squish her little cheeks ... coochie coochie coo :happy:
  • thirtyby40
    Maggs- You must be so proud. Stunning!! Your daughter is beaming. Congratulations on the geo-caching milestone! Woohoo.
  • busymom74
    Congrats Mags!! They look so good together!

Having a terrible morning. I'm hoping I can overcome it and keep my stress eating to a minimum.
  • Congrats Maggs! They look so happy!

I just wanted to check in before the wedding. I doubt I'll be around much the next several days. 4 days until the big day and family is starting to come in tomorrow!

If I don't check back in until after the honeymoon have a good couple weeks. Let me know if you find that motivation pill.

Oh and Yolie she is adorable!

See you girls soon. :heart:
  • thirtyby40
    4 days I can't believe it. I hope our wedding day is everything you have dreamed of and more. Can't wait for pictures and to hear how things went. Remember to have fun at your wedding, sometimes it goes by so fast people forget to stop and enjoy the party they took months to plan. Best wishes to you and your future Mr Shannahrenee
  • busymom74
    I pre weighed today at 147.7. That's 1.3 less than last Fri. :bigsmile:
  • thirtyby40
    Good for you. I was up 0.4 pounds from the last time I logged my weight (August 9th I think) when I weighed in Monday I decided not to care sine it is only 0.4 pounds, however I would be shouting from the rooftops if it went the other direction!!
  • busymom74
    lol Momto. I went and looked at my reports here and in the whole month of August all I did was gain. Everytime I logged a new weight it was a gain!! NO more!! The entire month of Sept. I will only be logging losses and I will log every week!!!
  • thirtyby40
    So here are my goals from now to New years, I am going to check in every 2 weeks with my weight...
    Current weight (as of Monday) 144.6

September 13 Goal 143
    September 27 Goal 141.5
    October 11 Goal 140 (this is our Canadian Thanksgiving, wish me luck)
    October 25 Goal 138.5
    November 8 Goal 137
    November 22 Goal 135.5
    December 6 Goal 134
    December 20 Goal 132.5
    January 3 Goal 131
    Goal for 2011 Maintenance.

So there you have it. I can copy and paste it every 2 weeks so I can see how i am living up to my own expectations. I am a visual and goal oriented person so forgive my rambling but I think this will work for me. 1.5 pound every 2 weeks, I can't see any good reason for that not working.
  • busymom74
    Awesome momto! You can do it!!

I took a look at the goals I had for myself when I started. I had Sept. 1- MEET MY GOAL WEIGHT :indifferent: oops... LOL
    Time to set new goals!
  • thirtyby40
    Thats okay my goal was a year so I am aiming for a year and a half now I guess.
  • busymom74
    Alright! It's Friday!!! Last week I weighed in at 149
    this week
    147.0!!!!!!! :love:

It's a good day! :laugh:
  • magglett
    this week

Yay for you ... way to go my friend :happy: I weigh in on Mondays ... that's okay right?
  • magglett
    tgif-wheeeeee.gif
  • busymom74
    this week

Yay for you ... way to go my friend :happy: I weigh in on Mondays ... that's okay right?

Of course it is! I haven't been posting the spreadsheet since there's only 2 of us who weigh in weekly. (3 including you.)
  • thirtyby40
    WTG busymom!! :wink: 2 pounds that is awesome. I am very happy for you. keep it up!!
  • thirtyby40
    I hope our JS's come back in fall. I am only weighing in every 2 weeks for now (well recording it every second Monday) but I weighed this morning and was 143.4 (my goal for Sept 13 is 143). Long weekend which we are spending at a cottage with friends, lots of drinks, lots of food... I will be lucky to make it back to where I am by September 13 but I plan to kick my butt into gear once the kids are back in school and we have a set routine again.
  • busymom74
    I hope so to Momto!!
  • thirtyby40
    Well it is easy to be re-committed when you feel like you have swallowed glass because of the abuse you put your body through. Yuck. I need salad and whole grains!!!!:tongue:
  • busymom74
    I had a pretty bad eating weekend. No control at all. lol Back to it today!!
  • magglett
    Hi ladies ... my eating is in no way under control ... but I didn't want to drop off the face of the earth again ... so I stopped in to see how things are going ...
    have-a-happy-day.gif
  • thirtyby40
    Well I am glad you are not dropping out Maggs. We all seem to be struggling but I am convinced if we stick together we will conquer!!
This discussion has been closed.