Group LLC - September 2010

1789101113»

Replies

• saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Hello ladies!! Sorry for checking in so late-it's just been one of those Mondays!

@ Marie: let us know how things go with the new plan!

@ Colette: I was surprised that eating oatmeal didn't have more of an impact on me, but then again maybe it's because I'm in P3. But oatmeal is definitely becoming my go to breakfast now...especially that I've found out all sorts of yummy things to add to it to add in more protein and calories to keep it going longer! I LOVE the idea of adding dried cranberries to it, but I can't get past the crazy amount of sugar in cranberries. LOL. Maybe once I'm in lifetime maintenance I'll eat them...
    It's all good...I blew my eating all out of the water this weekend too! We need those cheat days sometimes!!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    How's everyone doing!??
  • saverys_gal
    Happy hump day ladies! How's everyone doing??

Looks like I'm finally busting through my plateau!! Eating more seems to be doing it for me, so I'm going to keep on with it...
  • tammietifanie
    Saverys_Gal Thats great news!!!!! Are you keeping your net carbs around the same every day?
  • saverys_gal
    tammietifanie: they're ranging from 60-100 a day. And yesterday I know my food log isn't accurate but I did the best I could-I went out to dinner with some friends and the restaraunt and nutrition info on their website for everything BUT their seasonal dishes, which of course I got! And I even had a small dessert. :wink:
    So my net carbs for the day are pretty high, but I'm almost always hitting my goal of 30g of fiber, almost always hitting my protein goal, only exceeding my 28g of sugar by a bit and I'm getting a lot better at eating all of my calories. My breakfast this morning was a whopping 490 calories!!! So I'm keeping the bulk of my carbs for my breakfast, lunch and snacks and my dinner is still typically very low carb-good proteins and veggies-I can't eat a dinner full of carbs-I just don't feel right afterward. So it looks like I'm finally finding my balance!!:happy:
  • tammietifanie
    Wow girly your doing great!!! I hope one day I will find my balance lol.. :laugh: :laugh:
  • saverys_gal
    I think it takes a while! Heck, I've been eating 15-40 net carbs for almost a full year!!!!!!!!!!! lol And I'm only just now switching over to more...so it takes a while to find what works for your body. I think the biggest thing is to listen to what it's trying to say! I knew something was up when I was constantly hungry-my body was saying HEY!!! FEED ME!!!! :laugh: I think it's the fact that I am so close to my goal, I've increased my workouts so much and maybe because I've kept my carbs so low for so long...
  • saverys_gal
    Anyone here??? :smile:
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    I'm here! Looks like no activity lately, though......
  • tammietifanie
    Im Here just MIA for a little while dealing with a lot of stress :sad: But not giving up
  • saverys_gal
    Hey ladies! :smile:

@ resalyn: are we starting a new thread for October?
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    @ Saverys - I think the thread you started for Holidays is great. I have a hard time keeping up with multiple threads sometimes - I often feel like I'm repeating myself, LOL. I'm excited for a new plan, Stan! Time to get back on the bandwagon!
  • saverys_gal
    Ok, so shall we just keep our LLC group in one thread? Make it easier on everyone?? :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/124710-group-llc-holiday-challenge
This discussion has been closed.