Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    oh, man...i'm the f@(king KING of oversharing. we'll get along just FINE. :)

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    @jennifer_417 @Frankie_Felinius @bethanie0825

I have posted that SSP dumped me and BOOM 7 messages from 7 different guys...uhm...this is a FITNESS site not a DATING site and if I just got dumped, I'm taking some ME time. I'm not going to just jump into a relationship or into the sack with someone right away. It's not how I work.

Plus, I'm cranky and a HUGE b-tch right now so all men who were not my friends prior to this, should run away from me very quickly. Take a good ogle and walk on.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    @jennifer_417 @Frankie_Felinius @bethanie0825

I have posted that SSP dumped me and BOOM 7 messages from 7 different guys...uhm...this is a FITNESS site not a DATING site and if I just got dumped, I'm taking some ME time. I'm not going to just jump into a relationship or into the sack with someone right away. It's not how I work.

Plus, I'm cranky and a HUGE b-tch right now so all men who were not my friends prior to this, should run away from me very quickly. Take a good ogle and walk on.

Hah, well, even if it is annoying, at least you know people out there recognize a good catch when they see one!

• Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    oh, man...i'm the f@(king KING of oversharing. we'll get along just FINE. :)

Yes, yes we will. We're not shy bunch. :p
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I just realized...this could relate to the drunk text I sent him where I said the 'L' word.....
    But I don't want to examine his motives for doing what he did. I'm hurt and angry and I don't want to talk about it.

In the words of women everywhere: "I'm fine."

Which translates to: We can't even BEGIN to talk about it right now.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    @lilaclovebird - That really sucks but if I know you, you'll bounce back and be even better than before
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @lilaclovebird - That really sucks but if I know you, you'll bounce back and be even better than before

Now I have even MORE time to dedicate to workouts and school! Now if I could just figure out what I want to study....
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    @lilaclovebird Seriously wtf? :# That's cringe worthy right there. A-holes

And we are definitely not a shy bunch, that is a great description of us lmao!
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I am SO looking forward to my walk with Tessa later this morning. We only did 1.75 miles because we got a late start and it was too hot for her. I'm hoping I'll be able to get home quickly and get a jump on it today though!
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Whaaaat? An official overnight thread? Hi errbody
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I'm over here being super judgmental..... ignore me.... :angry:
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    I'm over here being super judgmental..... ignore me.... :angry:

Yup, quoting myself here. I want to PUNCH my COWORKER in the FACE!

Her with her 'my thyroid means I can't lose weight' or 'my doctor is going to give me a pill'
    Your doctor needs to prescribe me some fricken XANAX to DEAL WITH YOUR *kitten*!

It's CICO. People on here with thyroid problems losing weight all the time. I send her links and success stories and she just 'well my thyroid' and 'it's just so rough with my thyroid'
    NO! It's rough because you want to shove 4 slices of pizza in your speakhole instead of stopping at one or two like a normal person!

/end rant

She gives blatant opinions on how I should live my life, why can't I just shout at her to stop stuffing her cake hole all the time and she might lose some weight?
  • hamptontom
    hamptontom Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    hey, @lilaclovebird - not gonna message you, because i'm super-sensitive about avoiding creepy behavior right now...but i feel you. i'm 3 1/2 months out of a 15 year relationship, and i bounce back and forth between rapturous amounts of gratitude and getting shitfaced on the sofa and crying at movies.

you have a right to be judgmental and pissed off and to feel all the stuff you're feeling right now.

not trying to hit on you, just trying to pass along a little validation.

i'm not sure i have the energy for hittin' on anybody right now, anyway. just got back from the gym. :)
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    hamptontom wrote: »
    hey, @lilaclovebird - not gonna message you, because i'm super-sensitive about avoiding creepy behavior right now...but i feel you. i'm 3 1/2 months out of a 15 year relationship, and i bounce back and forth between rapturous amounts of gratitude and getting shitfaced on the sofa and crying at movies.

you have a right to be judgmental and pissed off and to feel all the stuff you're feeling right now.

not trying to hit on you, just trying to pass along a little validation.

i'm not sure i have the energy for hittin' on anybody right now, anyway. just got back from the gym. :)

Thanks.
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    OH! AND I'm excited for a new gym to open up in my town. No contracts, 24 hours, personal trainers, and posted daily challenges! My mom thinks she might even join with me!

I do believe you're right.
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    My thyroid makes me sweat like a wh*re in church and I can't handle the heat. But if she's hyperthyroid like I am, she should be losing weight. I've dropped 10lbs in a month and didn't do a thing. She sounds pretty special lol, nothing is ever her fault. I'm hoping the meds work here soon, the sweating is p*ssing me off.

And I agree with @sufferlandrian

And I <3 pizza :D
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    My thyroid makes me sweat like a wh*re in church and I can't handle the heat. But if she's hyperthyroid like I am, she should be losing weight. I've dropped 10lbs in a month and didn't do a thing. She sounds pretty special lol, nothing is ever her fault. I'm hoping the meds work here soon, the sweating is p*ssing me off.

It's 53F here tonight, which I hate! I'm not ready for colder weather yet. But then I never am.

• belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    It's 53F here tonight, which I hate! I'm not ready for colder weather yet. But then I never am.

Hate to say it, bring it on!

I do best under 50... let's see how the winter treats me this year, though.
  • BodyByBex
    Options

Nothing is ever her fault AND she's always right.

Oh and I just signed up for a 30 day squat challenge with a friend. GONNA BUST MAH BOOTY! WOO!
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm with @belimawr temperature wise!!