You just need to go ahead and get a espresso iv drip :'(
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,205 Member
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    No so healthy snack of salad and an ice cream cupcake. :smile:

is it a chocolate ice cream cupcake?
    chocolate.jpg

Heck yeah it's chocolate :smile: Chocolate is a bean, so it's like a yummy vegetable. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    fireguy262 wrote: »
    coffee....lots of coffee....came in to work about an hour ago
    fireguy262 wrote: »
    coffee....lots of coffee....came in to work about an hour ago

This is about the time I'm mixing 5 hour energy drinks and Monster energy drinks together. Not tonight though. I'm off guys and I'm not coming back until tonight. :smile:
  • fireguy262
    fireguy262 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    musichales wrote: »
    You just need to go ahead and get a espresso iv drip :'(

I wish. sucks waking up at 2am to work a desk job. wouldn't be that bad if it was a job that involved moving to keep me awake, but someone needs to do it.....on the bright side, only 7 more hours. unless I get forced for an extra 4, which is highly likely

• bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I'm coloring and watching old X Files episodes, waiting on 530.

I could go for a cupcake....
  • fireguy262
    Options
    cupcake for breakfast sounds good to me....not going to lie, but some the flavored yogurts are good also
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    I ate a huge dinner after 8pm so I haven't had anything else to eat and prob won't. I'll be able to take my thyroid med on an empty stomach and when I wake up this afternoon, I'll be able to eat instead of having to wait an hour for the med to get in my system. :)
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    So I took a concealed carry class on Monday. When I called the Sheriff's dept yesterday to make an appt to apply for my permit, the 1st day they could get me on was June 7th.

There are a lot of gun-toting people in my county, y'all.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    The sheriff's office I worked at was always 2-3 months behind on those permits, if not more.

I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing :D I really need to go take a class and get mine.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    So I took a concealed carry class on Monday. When I called the Sheriff's dept yesterday to make an appt to apply for my permit, the 1st day they could get me on was June 7th.

There are a lot of gun-toting people in my county, y'all.

Honestly, it makes me feel safer. If there's some maniac on the loose in public, it comforts me to know that there are bunch of responsible ('cause they don't give concealed carry licenses to just anybody) gun carriers around.
  • fireguy262
    Options
    I wish there was concealed carry in my state....hell, I wish there was even a carry permit available
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Montana has a concealed carry law but I'm not sure they would arrest you if you carried it in the open as long as you were not at a school, the courthouse or an establishment where alcohol is served.
  • gte149n
    gte149n Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    gte149n wrote: »
    Nightshift reporting in. Thanks for being here! Happy New Year!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/gte149n

Howdy! What do you do?

I am an RN, you?
  • jennifer_417
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm a night auditor at a hotel.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I've got some news on the job front(s)!

Yesterday I got a call from the manager at Sephora (and former bestie) and I have an interview for the senior education consultant job! Basically, it means I'll be teaching the staff about new products! When I went to apply, only management jobs were available so I figured eff it and applied. I am so excited...more so than if it were an interview for a regular sales girl job there. I haven't seen my potential boss lady in nearly 15 years though so that is a little extra nervousness and anxiousness thrown in. AND...my interview is at 4 pm and I get out of my warehouse job at 2:30 that day. Sheesh. I'll have to drive straight to the place and get ready in the car. Gives me about an hour but I have to look perfect for that interveiw so an hour after an 8 hour shift at a warehouse is going to give me a challenge. Luckily the gal follows me on social media so she knows what I'm capable of!

Found two pairs of jeans and a Jarritos tee at Salvation Army today...gotta buy some steel toes tomorrow...sucks that I have to shell out some cash for those even though I'll most likely be leaving soon...fingers crossed...

• jennifer_417
    Options
    @Frankie_Felinius -that's awesome news. You're going to rock that interview!

In other news, I just had ribs for dinner, and it was everything I ever dreamed it cold be.
  • jennifer_417
    Options
    Although, I really wish I had brought some floss to work now...
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I really think I'll do well at the interview because everything I feel about the job is what they want to hear! I truly am so excited about what products can do and if my jobs is to get girls excited & familiar enough about something to sell it...I think that is awesome! I can't believe I might get to be a makeup educator...who woulda thunk?? And it pays niiiice. :) Not like nice, nice...but several bucks more than what I make now and a helluva lot more than the warehouse...

Riiiiibs. I want a boney box now! The local rib joint is seriously one of things I'll miss most when we get out of this hole. I love driving by in the morning and smelling the smoke...my mouth is watering omg. It is about time to get a boney box too...they are expensive as hell so we go as our annual tax return dinner, lol.

Speaking of this hole...Illinois. So on top of the hundred bucks to register my car, I owed the state twenty bucks for being late. At the DMV there are signs everywhere stating that due to budget cuts, no reminders will be sent out...mothertruckers. So they not only saved money by not sending reminders...they made money off of dumba$$es like me who were late as a result. I mean, I can only be so mad because in all reality....it is my fault that I wan't on top of it...I'm supposed to be adulting here...but man...

Oh yeah! Another thing I wanted to share about my lovely lovely state. So I called the state of IL about the appeal I put in in October about the bills they say I owe. Would you believe that there is no record of my asking for an appeal and even if I had, it would have been past the appeal date. I asked what my other options were and the lady said I had none but to pay them (money I don't owe them). Or it will go to collections (the bill says that EVERY month...that it will be turned over to collections at the end of the month). So basically this state is trying to intimidate me and is threatening me to make me pay them money I do not owe them. It sounds like the mob. Waiiiiit a minute....

Then I call my insurance and the lady's final recommendation VERBATIM was "Just wait it out, we have all the information we need." Are you fudging with me? Wait it out? I have people threatening with collections, no insurance coverage for me or my kid right now and thousands of medical bills looming if this doesn't get figured out soon. WAIT IT OUT???

The health marketplace said they'd "escalate" my (third) appeal through them and that it takes 90 days for an appeal and I'm just at 90 days so I should "be on the look out for a letter soon".

I die...