Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The official nightshift thread....

Options

Replies

• BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Those are right up my alley. I like them not so spicy. :smile:

You should come and eat them all. :smiley:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Ooh...Venuzuelan...lol! Jeanette I remembered, I just didn't remember you calling SSP by name. You probably did, I just didn't file it away anywhere in my brain.

Good. Because he's MINE! :angry:

:laugh:

Welp, there go my plans for the weekend... :D
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    So..it's approaching time to go bra shopping again. I can't afford this anymore. :sweat:

Weight is pretty stagnant but I've lost another inch off my waist and one off of my bust and 1/2 off my hips. The end of this month will be time for some more photos! :mrgreen:

Oh and I might cut my hair tomorrow. Something similar to Hannah Hart. Texas is already too warm for hair.
  • rlpomeroy
    rlpomeroy Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Nightshifter here as well. Done at 2:30
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    @rlpomeroy What time did you start your shift?
  • LCbaby0x
    LCbaby0x Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I. Am. Exhausted.
  • Melzine
    Melzine Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm the night owl who can't sleep tonight. Instead I'm on mfp community dropping comments
  • rlpomeroy
    Options
    I start at 4pm. Another half an hour here, then headed to the gym. Not fighting for equipment at 3am...lol
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    A shift like that would drive me bonkers. There is no time to do anything!

I like my 11pm-7am. I get to go home, sleep from 8am-4 or 5pm and then run errands and hit the gym with my gym partner. Sometimes, I do errands in the mornings and sleep from 1pm-9pm. :mrgreen:
  • rlpomeroy
    Options
    Only 4 days a week though. :-)
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    rlpomeroy wrote: »
    Only 4 days a week though. :-)

See that's great, but I like to get stuff done on days when I work. So my days off, unless I have gym that day, are solid T.V./Show binge watch days and sleep. SO MUCH SLEEP!

...I just started drooling thinking about SLEEP.... :sleeping:
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Ooh...Venuzuelan...lol! Jeanette I remembered, I just didn't remember you calling SSP by name. You probably did, I just didn't file it away anywhere in my brain.

Good. Because he's MINE! :angry:

:laugh:

Welp, there go my plans for the weekend... :D

Bahaha!!

Boo and Yay for bra shopping! It's a pain in the *kitten* but awesome that you're shopping for smaller sizes!

I don't have time to get a whole lot anything done on my work days. Home by 630a, sleep till 230p. Stepchild gets home at 330. Shower and try to make food for work while helping with homework. Leave @ 445p. Thankfully our new PD has an awesome workout room and I can take an hour and go workout. Shower off bc I sweat like a man and never have to leave the building. And I don't have to fight for machines either @rlpomeroy
  • rlpomeroy
    Options
    works really well for me. I can get to the gym either before or after work....some days if I don't have other chores I have to get done, I will do both.
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Note to self; I hate sumo squats with a dumbbell.

That is all.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Note to self; I hate sumo squats with a dumbbell.

That is all.

I second that motion. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My thighs still feel funny lol

**But I can see why people do them. I was huffing and puffing after 3 sets and could feel muscles in my abs working.
  • rlpomeroy
    Options
    Best part of my working hours tonight! I'll be done for the week at 3am. :-)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Today is my Monday. So I guess you guys are stuck with me all week. :smile:
  • bethanie0825
    Options
    Today is typically my Friday but I picked up 8 hrs on Saturday and Sunday for some OT.

And I'm glad I did. Due to a dumba$$ installing our heating unit wrong well before we moved in, the compressor died and it's gonna be a grand to replace it and fix what he screwed up.
  • rlpomeroy
    Options
    No way to get him to pay if he screwed it up? that sucks!