Over 200 New year New Me Part 34

Replies

• cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    HAPPY BIGGEST LOSER RETURNS DAY!!!!!

IM REALLY EXCITED CAN YOU TELL!? :laugh: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Hi ladies!

I've been hiding lately... feeling a little unorganized. I wouldn't call it unmotivated and eating terribly... I just haven't felt motivated to eat really well. haha. I missed (skipped) the third day of couch25k on Friday and instantly felt awful about it. It's taken me a few days to reconvince myself that it's okay. No one is going to throw me into weight loss jail.

So I'm feeling better today! I've planned out my food for the day and hope to get in a little bit of a work out in before I have to get ready for class.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    HAPPY BIGGEST LOSER RETURNS DAY!!!!!

IM REALLY EXCITED CAN YOU TELL!? :laugh: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:

I am sooo excited too for biggest looser returning...i can't wait !!!!!

And i am "hoping" to build a house...we are waiting on the pre-qual not sure if we qualify or not,...if we do then we are building it.
  • cris20056
    Tstout- I kind felt like I would be thrown in weight loss jail too, but its not the girls that made me feel this way I am just to oahrd on myself sometimes. Im glad to see u posting I missed u all!

Deb- how exciting! When do you find out!?
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    tstout-Were not going to throw you in weight loss jail. We miss seeing you around. Stick to your plan today, it will make you feel better.

Cris-Good job on throwing the food out. Baby steps, remember. Congrats on signing up for the BL competition. I know how competative you are! haha...are you still using your PT sessions or are those over?

It's arleady a boring morning here at work. I need some entertainment. LOL
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Yay for Biggest Loser returning tonight. I'm excited!

I'm really psyched up for ChaLean Extreme starting Sunday! I've read the info and have listened to the motivational CD. I'm in love with Chalene Johnson (the trainer) because she's so down to earth. She's not mean like Jillian and she's not super bubbly either. Just the right amount of encouragement and pushing I think. Hopefully I can keep up this level of enthusiasm for the next 95 days! I want to be HOT by New Years!
  • RedneckWmn
    Heahter-I'm with you. I'm excited to start Insanity and I hope I can keep up the motivation cause I want the results, like 4 months ago!! I'm excited to see what kind of results we both get. I think it'll be interesting!
  • cris20056
    Heather you're already hot dear...I think you meant to say HOTTER?!

Whats ur new year goal? where u at now? I know I missed a lot...sorry
  • cris20056
    Heahter-I'm with you. I'm excited to start Insanity and I hope I can keep up the motivation cause I want the results, like 4 months ago!! I'm excited to see what kind of results we both get. I think it'll be interesting!

Jess- Ill try to entertain you! What insanity? I have read other posts on MFP about it but none that actually desribed the program
  • RedneckWmn
    Cris-It's similar to P90X and supposed to be super intense but it gets results. It's 60 days and has 10 discs. It's a total body conditioning program. You don't need any extra equiptment but I guess P90X does. I don't know. I'm pretty nervous. It's a real butt kicker from what I've heard and read. I've been reading posts that other peole have posted about it. My best friends sister made her a copy of it and sent it to her but she hates workout DVD's and gave it to me. I figure it's free I have to give it a shot. It might be just what my workout needs. So Heather and I are both starting our programs on Monday and we are going to compare results.
  • lildebbie
    Tstout- I kind felt like I would be thrown in weight loss jail too, but its not the girls that made me feel this way I am just to oahrd on myself sometimes. Im glad to see u posting I missed u all!

Deb- how exciting! When do you find out!?

Well i have these papers i have to get to the mortgage office, i am hoping within a few days after they get that...I have the perfect lot and i am hoping it is still available.
  • cris20056
    Jess- that sounds great! I was planning on doing P90X whenever I got to the last 10-15lbs to lose...so around 160-165lbs to see if it would help speed it along. Def let us know how it goes. Maybe when you are done I can borrow it?

Deb- I think you get pre-approved fairly quickly within a day or two the actualy real approval may take slightly longer but not by much! Good luck
  • RedneckWmn
    Jess- that sounds great! I was planning on doing P90X whenever I got to the last 10-15lbs to lose...so around 160-165lbs to see if it would help speed it along. Def let us know how it goes. Maybe when you are done I can borrow it?

Def! Or if you want it sooner I could always make you a copy. Mine's a bootleg copy. HAHA...I'm kinda irritated because a couple of people I have told that I'm gonna try it have given me less then desireable responses. One said "Isn't that intense? Like so intense people in great shape cant finish? And your attempting it" Kinda ticked me off..but gives me more motivation to give it all I've got. I've heard it's way intense but take it at your own level and speed, take breaks when you want and modify the moves not to injure yourself. I thought this was common sense in any workout DVD. Really rubbed me the wrong way. I know it's gonna be a challenge but that's what I want and need! I'm gonna need all the support I can get though.
  • lildebbie

Deb- I think you get pre-approved fairly quickly within a day or two the actualy real approval may take slightly longer but not by much! Good luck

Just talked to the lady, she gave me her fed ex # so i can overnight this stuff to her (she is in the metroplex but like 45 minutes away)...she said once she gets this info she should be able to give us a prequal pretty quickly then she will move it to underwriting....once we get prequal we are going to go write up the contract, we are actually a little early on for what we need as we aren't really suppose dto move till july, but they said they can hold it up some and that they may acutally buy us out of our lease a little early....

We love this lot..it is across from the soccer field ...i am soo excited and nervous about it all.
  • cris20056
    yea people can be quite dumb! I know you can do it! Im def not trying it for another 35lbs...but thats just cause when I go do my last 10-15lbs I want my body to be comepletly shocked into losing...if that makes sense?

Like if I do something really intense now, and the last 10lbs are the hardest because your body is in "done" mode then what the hell am I going to shock it into action with? so my plan was P90X but now its whatever ur doing cause I dont want to buy other stuff with it....I cant wait to hear about your results
  • RedneckWmn
    Cris-Understandable! I'd like to wait as well but my body has been stuck here for a good 3 months so I feel like this is what it needs, at least I hope I'm making the right decision. I been looking over the suggested nutrition and everything. Getting excited!! And I will definitely pass on whatever I have for you and share my results.

Deb-That's great news!!! How exciting! Keep us updated!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Jess -- You're right to use stupid comments as motivation. :smile: It being "intense" apparently justifies them not even attempting it at all in their minds. Lame! Like you're automatically supposed to be able to do everything you ever try to do? Explain to me how that works! :laugh:

Cris -- Yes, yes, baby fever indeed.

The purchase of an "I love my mummy" onesie (with a picture of a cartoon mummy) is in my very near future. (edit: for my future child, not for me :tongue:) It's $3 at Walmart so I think buying it is harmless enough. Plus um... I found it & thought it was ridiculously cute but it was dh who told me to go back to the store & buy it when I showed him the picture. :happy: Our official plan is that we're not trying but not preventing now & will start trying in December/January (because an October baby would rock our socks but we're not banking on it -- just going to try extra hard that cycle :wink: :wink: :nudge: :nudge:). But the truth of it is that we're presently already trying. Er... Trying to try, if my stupid uterus would cooperate. after being super late that one time, I was super early this last time. After a week of TOM, it's FINALLY over (I think) as of this morning so I'm hoping things will be back to normal (for me) now.
  • RedneckWmn
    Julie-This baby fever of yours and your hubby is sooo cute! Love the onesie! And yes I am going to use all the nay sayers as motivation. It wouldn't be called "WORKing out" if it was easy. That's what I always told my friend who comlained about not losing weight and that it was so hard. Hello...it's not called that for a reason! I'm ready to start today I'm so irritated. LOL
  • lildebbie
    Julie - I love your baby fever :smile: i think it was all your talk recently made me have a dream last week...i drempt i was pregant...i had my tubes tied so i am trying to talk to my doctor how this happend...she said it just did...hubby didn't think my dream was funny :smile: I would love another baby but we decided 2 was enough .

so looks like i am skipping my workout at lunch today to go fedex this stuff...thinking it is worth it thought :smile:
  • RedneckWmn
    I just wanted to pick some of your brains about something. I posted a discussion about it last night. Has anybody heard anything regarding calcium contributing to your weight loss? From what I have read a woman should have at least 1000mg of calcium a day. Since I don't do much dairy, or try not to, I don't get nearly that much. MFP has my level set to about 160..it doesn't say if it's in mg or what..but I rarely get to even 80. My Mom has been all over me about taking calcium pills anyway since she had breast cancer but after doing this little bit of research I"m thinking maybe I should give it a try!! Anybody else heard anything like this?
This discussion has been closed.