Over 200 New year New Me Part 34

1101112131416»

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    tstout and cris, Thank you so much. I went and sat down, cried, and talked to my cousin who has always been one of my best friends since we were babies. I feel a lot better and more relaxed. I am ready to go pick up my baby. tsout, your mom is right God does NOT give us more than we can handle. Thanks for those very kind words. I needed that

Momma I'm glad to hear you feel a little better! Sending you hugs and positive vibes! We know you do all you possibly can for Ryan! Hope the evening goes better for you to night!

Purple-Great job on the 25 minute jog!! That is sooooooo great!!! You gotta feel amazing! I remember how I felt when I did that one. Job well done and pushing through wanting to stop at 18 mins!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Momma: I'm glad you're feeling a bit better after talking to your cousin. I don't have any words of advice that the other ladies haven't given you, but know that we're here anytime you need to vent or share.

Purple: Great job on the 25 minute run! Woo hoo! Don't you feel absolutely wonderful now? I love how I feel after a run.

Speaking of running, my sister is training for a 5k and wants to do one with me, so I'd better start running again. I've taken another break from it. To be honest, I still don't LOVE running, but I love how I feel afterward. I think if I run 1-2 times per week that should be sufficient, especially once I start ChaLean Extreme.

Jess: Are there any Insanity groups here on MFP? I found one for ChaLean Extreme and am hoping to get some info/support/advice from them.
  • RedneckWmn
    Jess: Are there any Insanity groups here on MFP? I found one for ChaLean Extreme and am hoping to get some info/support/advice from them.

I haven't seen any support groups..Mostly just discussion groups. Talked to a few people about it. Have contemplated starting one.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Hey everyone. The teacher told me before I left if he refused to do his work she would send it home for me to do with him. (Ryan) Thankfully, there was nothing in his backpack. Cris, I have been wondering for a few days about what you said, because he is so defiant with me then I leave and they say "oh he had a good day". Confused.

I put my 50 something minute workout with Leslie in mfp but I said I only did 45 mins just because I don't always trust mfp cals burned. So now I have to go do it. I am kinda looking forward to it, stress release is the way I am going to look at this.

Thanks again everyone for the very kind words, you guys are reall great in the support department. I have a bad headache but I think after I workout I am going to feel great
  • RedneckWmn
    I know you ladies will get me through my whole process! I'm modifying the meal plan and not doing the "shakeology" so I'm gonna do my own protein shakes daily. Sure my family will LOVE the blender going at 6 or 7 A.M.! HAHA!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Jess: The Shakeology is so expensive! I may go back to using the Herbalife protein shakes I was using before, but as a recovery drink rather than a meal replacement. I've discovered I like the act of chewing on food for meals. I know I'll definitely need chocolate milk around the house for recovering after a hard workout...it's amazing how much it truly helps. I was drinking a big glass after every run. I'm not doing any special food plan, either, just going to eat even healthier than I have been.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    Still super busy...I hate when the kids are sick! I managed to stay within calories two days in a row...Yay, I'm back!

Check in (yesterday) Tuesday
    calories, on target! 1201
    water, about 100oz
    exercise, 30 minutes walking. 50% challenge completed!
    proud, I wanted junk and I didn't give in :)

Check in Wednesday
    calories, on target! 1389 (ate some exercise calories)
    water, about 100oz
    exercise, two - 28 minutes of shred, level one! The second time around was painful but I completed the whole thing :)...so that makes 75% challenge complete!!! burnt about 475 calories
    proud, I ate quite well/healthy today. 2 days in a row

Now back to my crazy household...

have a great evening girls!!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930

Jess: Are there any Insanity groups here on MFP?

Why yes, of course: US! LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    I miss you all so much it hurts. :brokenheart: I am really trying to have a good year. I am staying under the radar for the most part. But you know me, when my buttons get pushed, old sarcastic Nancy comes out. :smokin:

Julie - GREAT pic! You look absolutely fabulous, girl!
    Pos - I hope the kids are better.
    Jess - when I run my blender my cats dive for cover. :tongue: They are petrified of it!
    meokk - THANKS for the words. I needed to hear that right now.
    Momma - hang in there - it will get better! And I LOVE the Mickey ticker!
    purple - GREAT job on the run today!!!
    Heather - good for you for being your sister's running partner!
    deb - I am LOVIN' that froggie in the MIDDLE of your ticker! You go, girl!
    Teresa - you and I are polar opposites with coffee. I can drink 6 shots of espresso and not feel a thing! OK, after reading that I realize that really isn't an appropriate amount of coffee for a person to drink every day....:embarassed:
    cris - what makes me the most proud is that you recognized there was an "old" you, and that you are NOT that person anymore. I am proud of you!

I finally lost a pound. I know, small, but HUGE for me since I've been sitting still for three weeks. I'll take anything I can get these days!

check in:
    cals: OK
    water: 120 oz.
    exercise: 30 min. walk plus dancing with my students
    proud: I finally lost a pound!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Purple - Way to go on the run!
    Heather - Don't forget our November 5K!! We (Jess, Cris, YOU, me) agreed to all do one the weekend of November 20-21. It's happening!

And my mind just blanked! Checking in really quick and then going to bed!

Cals - Over - met a friend for dinner, we split a pizza, a salad, and some wine. 1864 total (this is when I rationalize and say, "Well it's under maintenance! :laugh: )
    Water - 64 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - of you all. Seems like everyone had a great day!
  • RedneckWmn
    Nancy- We miss YOU!! Congrats on the pound! That's something to be proud of when your at a stand still. Hope things start to get better!

Lauren-Thanks for the reminder of the 5k! I need to get registered. And talk to my cousin and make sure she's still in. Pretty sure she is. She mentioned it when she was here this last weekend. AH!! LOL I need to make sure I'm still running during Insanity!

Still saw 210 on the scale this morning! Not even a pound loss but I will TAKE IT!!! And run with it!! I haven't worked out all week so I think it's a good sign my body is finally back in check and ready to start losing again.

Mike(the guy with the tacky shades!) is supposed to come help me finish moving all my stuff out of the apartment tonight. Let's hope he actually follows through! I need to go finish getting ready for work. Be back later!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    Morning,

Momma, I hope all is well with you...sorry to hear about your situation. But these girls gave some great advice and I know you are an amazing momma..{{{{hugs girl}}}}

Purple, Way to go in running 25 minutes straight. I had to redo that day/week because I fell short (about 15 or 18 minutes) but Job well done to you!!!

Heather, Glad you found a support system for your New exercise program. I know you will do great :)

Nancy, We all miss you around :flowerforyou: But congrats on the one pound loss. Any kind of weight loss is better than seeing a gain:wink::laugh:

Elmox, CONGRATS for staying around maintenance espeically eating with friends!

Jess, hope the plan follows through and you finally finish cleaning the old apartment..fingers crossed for you:wink:

As for me, I don't feel as much workout pain from Jillian's shred as I did 2 days ago. I am planning on doing day 4 today..if I got day 2 and day 3 done yesterday day 4 will be a breeze:laugh: I will probably take a 30 minute walk while son is in pre-school.

I think I am coming down with what my kids had...I feel like crap..but overall OK.

Have a great day!

Laila
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Good morning all!!!

Well i weighed in this morning (instead of tomorrow) as we are going to Eat for hubby's bday tonight and i know i will be loaded with sodium. We are going to this place that has chicken and sides and bread...and just going to enjoy myself....:smile:

But back to the weight in...I weighed in at 245.0 ...that is a whopping 2.9 lbs since last week...I was thinking maybe a lb this week or less....not 3 ...I was soo excited, only 2 lbs more till i hit my 1/2 way mark of 75 lbs.

but was annoyed....it only shows i have logged in for 5 days in a row :sad: appearnetly i forgot to login this weekend :sad:

SO hoping the super good weigh in this morning and hubby's bday today will bring good news from the mortgage lady !!!
This discussion has been closed.