I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• andimarie10
    Options
    Congrats! You look fabulous & so happy! You are a great inspiration for me (I'm just getting started)..Thanks for posting!:flowerforyou:
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sexy moma way to go
  • andreahanlon
    andreahanlon Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty already.... you're gonna be a knockout when you hit goal!

Congratulations on your loss so far!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! it is so funny that as I'm inspiring ya'll to keep moving forward your compliments are inspiring me!!
  • MystcDrmr
    MystcDrmr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing very proud of you keep up the great work:)
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! You ROCK!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have one thing to say..............SEXY MOMMA!!

WOOT WOOT! Great work honey............:drinker:
  • JulieC73
    Options
    Great inspiration, thanks for sharing your pics. Congratulations!
  • art2010
    art2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I love the change in your face....WOW! I also love the old clothes pictures. What an accomplishment. Keep up the great work.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! What an inspiration for others. Thanks for posting the pictures. I also like the ones with your old clothes. Keep up the great work. I don't even know you, but I'm proud of you!!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Truly inspirational! amazing pics! Glad you're sharing your success...
  • tessb84
    tessb84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kappa124
    Options
    absolutely amazinggg :D
  • caliangel4u
    Options
    Wow, you look great.... :smile:

I just started in September and now after seeing your success I am more than ready to continue with my own journey. You have inspired me to not give up on my self. I love your journey pictures, especially the picture with you and your son... I had to laugh out loud on that one. Great Job!!!!!!!!
  • SuzanneBall
    SuzanneBall Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Yay chicky! You went from beautiful, to even more beautiful. Your inside smiley face is shining through! Go girl!
  • mimi7grands
    Options
    You've done a great job and look wonderful. You looked pretty before but I think you lost about 10 years along with the weight! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    very well done to you. I am so inspired. xxx:flowerforyou:
  • poarche
    poarche Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY! U LOOK LIKE SOME KINDA HOTTNESS!!!! GET IT GIRL! YOU SHOULD BE MORE THAN PROUD OF YOURSELF AND JUST MOTIVATED ME TO LOSE THESE MEASLY 15LBS!!!!!
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look FANTASTIC! Thank you for sharing those pics, it's wayyy encouraging for me. I bet you feel like a new woman and NOTHING can stop you now! Congrats! :smile:
  • AfroGeek
    Options
    You look great! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work. You're an inspiration. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!