I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Cheilsea
    Cheilsea Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! The last picture of you in the black dress looks amazing!!! You're beautiful!
  • lizandelismom
    Options
    That's awesome! congrats!
  • KrisSing56
    KrisSing56 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of all your good work. I know what a challenge it can be, since I lost 140 Lbs myself in 2002-2003. what a wonderful feeling to go shopping in the smaller sizes, huh? Myself, I got lazy in the past 6 months and now have 20 lbs to lose again. oh well, at least I know how it's done, right? Anyway, keep up the good work! the hardest part is behind you,
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! You look amazing! I'm almost halfway to my goal as well only 4 more lbs & I'm at the halfway mark! I'm sure we will both succeed! Look at you go! You are doing awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of all your good work. I know what a challenge it can be, since I lost 140 Lbs myself in 2002-2003. what a wonderful feeling to go shopping in the smaller sizes, huh? Myself, I got lazy in the past 6 months and now have 20 lbs to lose again. oh well, at least I know how it's done, right? Anyway, keep up the good work! the hardest part is behind you,

Wow.....140lbs lost that is amazing!!! Good luck at losing the last 20 (again) and thanks for the encouragement.

I have really been enjoying shopping for new smaller clothes......one problem....some of them already are getting too big for me again!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work! You look amazing! I'm almost halfway to my goal as well only 4 more lbs & I'm at the halfway mark! I'm sure we will both succeed! Look at you go! You are doing awesome! :flowerforyou:

Good for you!! Make sure you do a post too with pictures after you lose those 4 lbs!! I love the progress threads!
  • MAbbate
    Options
    You look terrific! Your hard work has certainly paid off! Congratulations....keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to all of us!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look terrific! Your hard work has certainly paid off! Congratulations....keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to all of us!

Thanks!
  • Laine
    Laine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    absolutely stunning! congrats on your success--you look fabulous!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS...you look amazing!~!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    You look fab-u-lous!!!! Way to go!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. Your lookiing terrific. Thank you for sharing.
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    Options
    You were beautiful in your before pictures but now you are just radiant!! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!