I'm 1/2 way......84 lbs gone......tons of pictures!!!!

Options

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job and look wonderful. You looked pretty before but I think you lost about 10 years along with the weight! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
    [/quote

You are the first person EVER to say that the weight loss has made me look younger!! THANKS SO MUCH, WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!
  • pavanneh
    pavanneh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! You are doing so great. I loved the picture of you in the short black dress and the pic of you and your son inside your shirt is so cute! You will do it, you'll see!!
  • ladybug91254
    ladybug91254 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely FANTASTIC job! You are doing great and also LOOK great! Keep it up and best of luck to you!
  • crosedonahue
    crosedonahue Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Did you use myfitnesspal the entire time to help? I'm new to this.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congratulations! Did you use myfitnesspal the entire time to help? I'm new to this.

the first 40 I lost using weight watchers online, the next 44 were MFP and the rest will be MFP as well.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! Glad we are friends. Poetics friends with positive results!
  • BeeZoe
    Options
    You.....look absolutely FABULOUS. Agree with previous post, those black dresses are marvelous on you. I love stories like this, makes me want to lose some weight :)
  • h_eloise86
    Options
    What amazing results.
    You should be so incredibly proud of yourself.
    You look great!
    Keep up the hard work (because clearly it is paying off, lol)
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Amazing girlfriend!!!!!!!:drinker: (water)

Keep pushing forward, you are doing awesome!!!:flowerforyou:

&& you are g l o w i n g!:love:

Loooooooove it :):smile:

Stay beautiful,
    xxx Brittany*
  • amyjo519
    amyjo519 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Radiant!!! Your success is very inspirational...and so important at a time that I feel like giving up! So thank you for helping me not give up today!! :happy:
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    So Proud of you. Your an example of determination and strength. Good Job. You look beautiful in your new outfits.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I agree! You look awesome and I want that dress!!!
    WOW! You look great! love that short black dress! :flowerforyou:
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    These pics are truly inspiring - thanks for sharing them with us and giving us all a boost! Love the black dress with the paisley print, and I LOVE your Mum's hair. What a good looking family. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    These pics are truly inspiring - thanks for sharing them with us and giving us all a boost! Love the black dress with the paisley print, and I LOVE your Mum's hair. What a good looking family. :smile:

Thanks!! My mom is one of the trendiest people I know, she's always looks good!!! I'll tell her you like her hair.
  • rachael510
    Options
    wow you are looking good... one thing dont get discouraged if the other 84 dont come off all the way, Muscle weights a lot more than fat, and BMI's are not really accurate, they dont account for muscle and bone, organs, things like that....
    You look good
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fabulous!!! i love love love the way you look in those black dresses, soo beautiful
  • stevj2001
    stevj2001 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! WONDERFUL!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    WTG...amazing and inspiring!! Looking forward to seeing those next photos!!!
  • MissKaybug
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations to you, this is so AWESOME!!! And not to mention, inspiring!! Keep those pics comin, girl!! Way to go!!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Congrats! I just did the "old clothes" thing too, isn't it amazing?

Keep up the work, can't wait to see your progress continue!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!