My Experience with Dr. Oz Detox/Cleanse Smoothies

Options

Replies

• _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    You can disagree without being RUDE and snarky.I love a good debate/discussion but making fun of people who are sharing an experience is uncalled for.The op did not ask for advice,so everyone who disagreed should have never entered the thread.The title was not asking for advice,it was SHARING an experience......not sure why that is hard to comprehend...Your responses are off the topic.

didn't realize she posted it in a private group that we miraculously found ourselves in.

it's great that you've been here about a month and this whole community figured out.

good luck on your journey, sensitive one. :drinker:

You don't know how long I've been here Mr!

Yeah, he does...says so under your name...unless you've created a new account, of which I think is actually against MFP guidelines...

lovelayla Selector
    Joined Feb 2014
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I am quitting MFP...

And life

Anybody want to buy the rest of my body by vi shakes before I go?

no but i'll take your juicer

Can you juice a pizza?
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You can disagree without being RUDE and snarky.I love a good debate/discussion but making fun of people who are sharing an experience is uncalled for.The op did not ask for advice,so everyone who disagreed should have never entered the thread.The title was not asking for advice,it was SHARING an experience......not sure why that is hard to comprehend...Your responses are off the topic.

didn't realize she posted it in a private group that we miraculously found ourselves in.

it's great that you've been here about a month and this whole community figured out.

Well it says joined Feb 2014 under your name...
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options

New account was here before wedding and twins under another name.
  • Achrya
    Options

The response I want to give is rude.

So I'll just say "Okay"
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I have been here for two years.

you can have as many accounts as you want, you just cant make one to go around a forum ban.
  • lovelayla
    Options

Yeah, he does...says so under your name...unless you've created a new account, of which I think is actually against MFP guidelines...

lovelayla Selector
    Joined Feb 2014
    PWNED

You went through all of that for me???? Awwwww...no I lost my old email,had to make a new account.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Okay, so now I'm really freaked out. After frequenting this topic several times this afternoon, an email just pops up that says it's from "Dr. Oz Skin Secret". I have never got any email from Dr. Oz before.

He's spying on me!

dr-oz-01-1011-298x232_large.jpg?698
  • lovelayla
    Options

So I'll just say "Okay"
    [/quote

I have no time for foolishness,but say what you want..I wont see it...
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing your challenge, I'm glad it has made you happy! :)

side note: It is annoying me that so many posters are being so negative and saying that OP thinks this is a "magical recipe" that will make her lose weight.. that's not at all the idea I got when I read the whole post (unlike most who only read parts or didn't read it at all, yet somehow have an opinion on it).

Good luck on your journey to healthy eating! :)

Last time...

Disagreement or honesty does not equal negativity.

if you sugar coat *kitten* it's still just *kitten*.

totally understand that some people on here have simply disagreed, but then there are others who have made a point to be rude about it.

also, if she had instead chosen to go home and drink smoothies that included fruits and veggies for 3 days without mentioning "cleanse" or "dr oz," would that have been okay? I don't think there would have been such a disagreement about it if it happened that way.

Actually, ya, it probably would have. Not the first cleanse or detox rodeo.

K good deal. OP are you reading this?? just edit out everywhere you said "dr oz" or "cleanse" and you should be fine! lol :wink:
  • Achrya
    Options

So I'll just say "Okay"

Fix't

Also that sounds like a set up if I've ever heard one.
  • lovelayla
    Options
    Congrats on your detox Op,this is actually a informative thread once I blocked the less than supportive posters.
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    FRPTBMDHCB8T07B.MEDIUM.gif

CFSwHdq.gif
    ee1baad10e318153996b6948d6bda00a.gif

hahaha that 2nd cat is killing me. love it!!
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your detox Op,this is actually a informative thread once I blocked the less than supportive posters.
    yay
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

So I'll just say "Okay"

Fix't

She probably already blocked you
    g1336753594387750288.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Aww the internet people are being mean to you...

190dslj4fq7o9gif.gif
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    This has been a really negatively received post, and I don't understand why. Thanks for sharing your experience!!

I feel like as a community we should be lifting each other up, not bashing each others choices.

What if that persons choice is to freebase crack cocaine and shoot meth as a means to lose weight, should we happily support that too? :noway:

Rigger
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Oh of course, I mean, who cares about the actual facts?
  • Achrya
    Options

So I'll just say "Okay"

Fix't

She probably already blocked you
    g1336753594387750288.jpg

Damn. That's the first one this month and it's the sixth.

I'm slacking.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lmtbu1I8yA1qc344ro1_400.jpg
This discussion has been closed.