Over 200 New Year New Me Part 35

1101112131416»

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    okay girls...not doing the greatest starting this 10 lbs by haloween thing :sad:

So i had normal breakfast

Then i had a 130 pack of cookies for a snack this morning, then buffalo wild wings, did have a sald instead of fries, so at least i got "some " veggies today, and did get the light dressing...then i had a fiber one bar and a granola thin for a snack this afternoon...i am sure i am not that over, but i sure feel like i ate way too much.

and my 22 jeans were okay for a while, then got to tight for comfort :sad: in jammies right now, but taking serena to counseling in an hour so i guess i will need to put clothes on...thinking going for the 24s....22's are not too tight just a little binding..funny thing is these feel just like my 26's felt a year ago .
  • Hey ladies! *waves*

Meokk - I like that challenge and think it'll help all of us meet our October goals.

Laila - Happy birthday!!!

Cris - good luck with your FF league. And I had no idea so many of you were doing 5Ks - mine will be a few days after yours, but am definitely in for the challenge.

Jess - sorry you had a bad weekend. :flowerforyou: At the very least, your gain wasn't big (at all!) and you're newly dedicated. Good luck with restarting Insanity and keeping focused. I know that you can do it!

Heather - migraines are the worst...I hope that you're feeling better now. As far as the logging food - maybe try rewarding yourself for every two weeks that are successfully logged?

Deb - good job with not eating out! Do BWW post cals and stuff online? Because it might be worth checking before you go in order to see what the healthier options are.

Julie - I hope you start to feel better; the weather here is miserable and I think make it easy for people to get sick.

I have a huge presentation tomorrow at a pretty prestigious ad agency as part of my classwork, so today has been spent at school stressing over the presentation, word choice, images, etc. I am taking a break to go to yoga at 6:45 (in addition to my morning strength training routine) and will try to "zen out" in advance of going BACK to school afterwards to finalize the presentation.

I'm up 2 pounds from yesterday, which sucks, but isn't a surprise given how late I ate dinner and how much sodium I had yesterday. I'm chugging water today and eating clean, so I think some of that will come off before Friday's weigh in.

You all have encouraged me - I'm going to sign up for the Thanksgiving morning 5K tomorrow!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Hi! Remember me????

I'M BACK!!!!!!!

Work is fabulous and crazy, home is wonderful and crazy, life if crazy, I've noticed my size 12 and 14 slacks no longer look so swell on me... and I'm ging to make time for this.

There is NO WAY I'm going to catch up with all the activity over the past two months so I'm just going to jump in here :-)

Meghan (step-grandaughter) is living with us and going to high school here in Ohio. She decided to re-do her junior year and aside from missing most of last week with the flu she's been doing great! Ken's dad George is living five miles from us in an assisted living facility where's he's very popular with everyone and seems to be having a ball! He especially loves getting showers twice a week ("they wash EVERYTHING" ) I guess after being married to the same woman for 70 years he's allowed to get a thrill out of bath time? Ken is adjusting to life with three women (we rent a room to a 26 yr old grad student) and right now is kept busy running Meghan around and fetching things for his dad. Last week he got braces. Yep - most guys at 70 would be gettig dentures and he's getting braces - pretty awesome I think!

Gahh! gotta go get dinner on (salmon and brown rice)

Can't wait to catch up!

~Melinda
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Melinda it is SO GREAT to hear from you! We've all missed you so much!!! I am glad George is loving his baths and that Meghan is doing good in school and I think it is awesome that hubby has braces at 70!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAILA!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ...and many more...

Julie - I hope you're feeling better.
    meokk - great challenge - thanks!
    Deb - oh I fail miserably at BWW. I think you did pretty darn good, considering.
    Heather - migraine is gone, I hope! (oops...make that a whisper in case it isn't...)
    Allison - good luck with your presentation!

All this talk of 5Ks makes me feel guilty that I can't do one yet. But I will stand on the sidelines and cheer you all on! I could probably walk a 5K, but never run one!

Work is crazy. Rehearsals are everywhere for my 4th-6th grade musical, and I still do not have a date on the calendar for it. LOL Not sure why I am dragging this year - I seem to be resisting everything at school except for the kids. Bleh. But as I always say...if we can just make it 'til Hallowe'en....

Happy Tuesday weight loss sisters!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    mstahl - welcome back ...glad to see you !!! Glad george is liking his new arrangements :smile: Glad meghan is doing good..

Nancy - don't feel bad, i can't run a 5k either..i am in the same boat, probably could walk run. Hubby is running his 1st in november...I can do a 5k on the elliptical or arc trainer if that counts :smile:

Okay BWW wasn't good for my scale :sad: i was back up ti 248 this morning....hopefully i can get those 3 lbs off by friday, i know some of it probalby is just sodium bloat...but still...
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Hellooooo!

I'm still feeling like crap but I'm at work this morning because I have tomorrow off. I think I feel better than I did yesterday. Maybe.

I won't speak of what I ate yesterday. Suffice it to say I self-medicated with guacamole and oreos (!!!). :noway: Moving on.

Deb -- 5k on the arc trainer totally counts. I'm pretty much queen of the elliptical but the arc trainer KILLS me! I'm always trying to wimp out after 10 minutes. It burns!
    Nancy -- your avatar is oh so creepy!
    Melinda -- YAY! So glad you're back!
    Allison -- good luck on your presentation today!
    Jess -- I didn't get to insanity last night, of course. It was hard trying to find time to squeeze it in between my 4 hour nap and my 7 hour sleep. Probably wouldn't have been a good gauge of my "fitness" at this point anyway.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    JULIE -
    Don't be scared but if you have a very stiff neck and a fever you should contact your doctor in case it's meningitis.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Oh, thanks for the concern! My fever is really low. Not even sure I have one today. My stiff neck is connected to stiff/sore shoulders. I also have really sore boobs.:embarassed: Maybe it's just "the baby" acting out. :laugh: :wink: Feels more like the flu but not nearly as bad as the flu usually is. Dh had the same thing last week (minus the boob pain, lol) so I'm not super worried about it. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.