Options
14567810»

Replies

• goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? all of the above and 11,000+ steps
    What would I have done differently? log all my food last night and not this morning
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and rest/walk

Goal for this week - 70,000 steps (changed it from daily to weekly)

Sun- 4,385 steps
    Mon - 11,126 steps
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

WOW! Great job Goldk on 11,000+ steps yesterday! I'm still plugging away ... actually weight watchers has been a total waste of money so far, haven't been going to meetings or using their website for tracking. I went back to my nutritionist and am trying to get back to eating lower carb. I need to start trying to do something with weight watchers though - I paid ahead for 6 months! yikes! at least it was a deal.

I did the same thing - Weight Watcher's online. I got a deal so I didn't feel so bad. Just think low carb, low sugar and good fats!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Wow, I guess I have been slipping on checking in here. It has been a slow month for losing
    weight for me. I hope to get things moving again next week. Then we go on vacation
    after that.

Kristen, On your comment about the 13 year girl. Since you have been taking the
    responsibility of driving her child everyday, I would confront the mom and see what
    she says. We have an anorexic family member at the of 18 now and she is still
    struggling with her weight. Catch this right away, some can be cured. She needs
    counseling. Maybe the mom doesn't see. I hope this helps.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, didn't track last night dinner. :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I have been taking care of my daughter's cat all week.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Keep on track, slacking on drinking water, stay focused.

Mon - Biking 10 miles, 58 min
    Tues - Walking 40 in + cleaning 135 min
    Wed - Walking 40 min
    Thurs- Weights 25 min + Biking 8.2 miles
    Fri - Walking 40 min.
    Sat.- Travelling to take my daughter's cat back, 50th anniversary dinner at sailing club
    Sun -
  • goldk
    Options
    Thanks Shirley!

Looks like I've been slacking too. I will post the new summer check in now. My daughter had her recital on Saturday and my nephew's graduation party on Sunday. I feel like I messed up 3 weeks of good eating in one day. Eak - yesterday.... I felt too full at the end of the day.

Today is a new day. :happy:

Sun- 4,385 steps
    Mon - 11,126 steps
    Tues - 4,332 steps
    Wed - 9,058 steps
    Thurs - 4,356 steps
    Fri - 7,856 steps
    Sat - 5,667 steps

46,780 steps - 23,220 short of goal :-(
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing special just staying on track
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Keep on track, slacking on drinking water, stay focused.

Mon - Walking 40 min
    Tues - Not feeling well today, skipped exercise ;(
    Wed -
    Thurs-
    Fri -
    Sat.-
    Sun
  • goldk
    Options