Daily Check In - Spring 2014

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES back on track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Did 12 miles on my bike and reached the next town. :drinker:
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What is today's personal goals? Drink my water I have been slacking, focus on losing that pound this week.

Mon - Upper body weights 30 min, Walking 45 min
    Tues - Biking 12 miles
    Wed - Walking 40 min
    Thurs-
    Fri -
    Sat.-
    Sun -
  • DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Glad I found you! Catch up soon......have to run! :wink:
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Ok....I'm back.....sorry, just when I got on husband decided we were going somewhere! Lol. Good to see a few of the familiar faces. Can't believe I've stayed away so long! GOTTo get back on track! Hope everyone is well! Fill me in everyone! I've been well but haven't been tracking or exercising. Time to get with it and get back to a routine of coming in here every day and naming myself accountable!
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of?
    What is today's personal goals? to eat better

Mon - Walking 45 min
    Tues - walked 70 min.
    Wed - Walking 70 min
    Thurs-
    Fri -
    Sat.-
    Sun -
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 71 very active minutes, 5 miles and 11,000+ steps (according to my Fitbit)
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and a walk or yoga

Sun-
    Mon - 40 mins elliptical
    Tues - 40 mins elliptical
    Wed - 4 mile walk
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

Shirley - Here is another one -

www.refinery29.com/diet-myths
  • goldk
    Options
    Ok....I'm back.....sorry, just when I got on husband decided we were going somewhere! Lol. Good to see a few of the familiar faces. Can't believe I've stayed away so long! GOTTo get back on track! Hope everyone is well! Fill me in everyone! I've been well but haven't been tracking or exercising. Time to get with it and get back to a routine of coming in here every day and naming myself accountable!

Welcome back!!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    DAHLIA - Nice to see you are back. Let us know if we can help with your motivation. :bigsmile:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Despite taking my friend for her chemo treatment, and she
    couldn't have it because of low white blood cell count, I did walk for 40 mins.
    What is today's personal goals? Continue to drink my water more, stay on my plan and don't stray.

Mon - Upper body weights 30 min, + Walking 45 min
    Tues - Biking 12 miles
    Wed - Walking 40 min
    Thurs- Walking 40 min + Leslie Sasone Walking w/weights 19 min.
    Fri -
    Sat.-
    Sun -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Thanks girls! I've tried to get back on track numerous times. Hope I'm ready this time!
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Almost
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? No snacks, got on elliptical, tracked,drank some more water
    What is today's personal goals? Track

Mon -
    Tue
    Wed -
    Thurs- 10 min elliptical
    Fri -
    Sat.-
    Sun -
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 72 very active minutes, 4.85 miles and 10,699 steps. I forgot to put the Fitbit back on after I showered so I probably made 5 miles and 11,000 steps. My walks are at the cemetery where my mom is. One walk around is 1 mile. I walk around 3 times. The walk there and back is about a mile. The walks are putting me in a bit of a funk. It's taken me a while just to be able to spend time there. It will be 5 months next week that my mom passed away. It's raining today so I will head to the Y and try to get out of this funk!
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and elliptical

Sun-
    Mon - 40 mins elliptical
    Tues - 40 mins elliptical
    Wed - 4 mile walk
    Thurs - 4 mile walk
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • goldk
    Options
    Thanks girls! I've tried to get back on track numerous times. Hope I'm ready this time!

One day at a time :flowerforyou:
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over on fat and my adjusted sodium #. Need to remember that certain things are off the chart. Have to be more careful.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? No snacking and did elliptical. Not long but will get back into it!
    What would I have done differently? Plan my food better.
    What is today's personal goals? Going out for lunch/dinner. THINK!

Mon -
    Tue
    Wed -
    Thurs- 10 min elliptical
    Fri - 10 min elliptical
    Sat.-
    Sun -
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Didn't track but I did not overdo it.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? took my daughter and a couple of friends to a concert
    What would I have done differently? walk\move more
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and go for a walk.

Goal for this week - I'm going to walk 10,000+ steps a day.

Sun-
    Mon -
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, didn't track on Father's Day.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Tried to but just don't know.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Spent the day with my husband and younger daughter.
    What is today's personal goals? Keep logging, exercise-done, drink water- must do more today and
    looking for another pound loss this week.

Mon - Upper body weights 30 min, + Walking 45 min
    Tues - Biking 12 miles
    Wed - Walking 40 min
    Thurs- Walking 40 min + Leslie Sasone Walking w/weights 19 min.
    Fri - Walking 55mins
    Sat.- Walking at Arts & Crafts Festival 5,576 steps.
    Sun - REST DAY - FATHER'S DAY
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? all of the above and 11,000+ steps
    What would I have done differently? log all my food last night and not this morning
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and rest/walk

Goal for this week - 70,000 steps (changed it from daily to weekly)

Sun- 4,385 steps
    Mon - 11,126 steps
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? all of the above and 11,000+ steps
    What would I have done differently? log all my food last night and not this morning
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and rest/walk

Sun- 4,385 steps
    Mon - 11,126 steps
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

WOW! Great job Goldk on 11,000+ steps yesterday! I'm still plugging away ... actually weight watchers has been a total waste of money so far, haven't been going to meetings or using their website for tracking. I went back to my nutritionist and am trying to get back to eating lower carb. I need to start trying to do something with weight watchers though - I paid ahead for 6 months! yikes! at least it was a deal.
  • DahliaBanker
    Options
    Well girls. I'm struggling but I'm logging anyway (that's a good sign!). I've got to get into meal planning instead of
    eating whatever and then logging! Got to get back into taking the time to do this right and do the check in. I take it you'll be starting a new summer check in so I can start fresh! :smile:
  • goldk
    Options
    Well girls. I'm struggling but I'm logging anyway (that's a good sign!). I've got to get into meal planning instead of
    eating whatever and then logging! Got to get back into taking the time to do this right and do the check in. I take it you'll be starting a new summer check in so I can start fresh! :smile:

I'll be starting a new Summer Check In on Saturday :flowerforyou: I'll post the link at the end of this topic so everyone can find it.
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? kept my calories in check
    What would I have done differently? a longer walk. I walked around some shops with my daughter but not even close to the 10,000.
    What is today's personal goals? check in , track food and walk. I picked a bad week to set this high goal...LOL. My daughter's dance recital is Saturday - rehearsal last night, dress rehearsal Thursday, appointment today. I will do my best. Just glad I am doing well on the food front!!!

So - At dance rehearsal I noticed one of my daughter's friends not looking that great - pastie white, not good. When I got home I ask her if her friend eats lunch at school. She told me that her friend doesn't eat at school and she already said something to her about it. (I told her that I was proud of her for saying something.) Last week I noticed her pants were pretty big on her too. I know the mother - I've been bringing this girl home from school for the past couple of months. What should I do? Confront the girl? Confront her mother? Nothing? They are 13 years old.

Sun- 4,385 steps
    Mon - 11,126 steps
    Tues - 4,332 steps
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    Options

I'll be starting a new Summer Check In on Saturday :flowerforyou: I'll post the link at the end of this topic so everyone can find it.