the worst waste of calories you've eaten?

Options

Replies

• Braincatcher
    Braincatcher Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Apple fritter from 7-Eleven!! Gaaahh! If I had really wanted it, that would be one thing, but I inhaled the whole thing and barely even tasted it. Lesson learned.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    The popeye's popcorn shrimp I just ate
    Now I'm going to be in a disgusting coma at my desk all day
    Idk when I'm going to learn that fried drive-thru immediately makes me feel like **** for hours (physically not me mentally guilt tripping myself)
  • gulfcoastnik
    gulfcoastnik Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is homemade Macaroni and cheese I made at Easter. I don't even care for it that much, I mean it has to be super special for me to eat it. BUT I ate a big bowl portion of it on Easter. CERTAINLY wasn't worth the calories, to eat something I just could care less about normally. I should have made something that was delicious just for myself as a side dish instead of eating what everyone else wanted. After reading all these post I am super glad I don't crave sweets. I was so grossed out watching someone eat cadberry eggs onetime I will never ever try them. lol The other day our Doc's catered lunch for us and it was eggplant parm and lasagna. I cut a small serving of lasagna and a half serving of the Eggplant AFTER I READ how many calories were in it I ate about half of it then poured my water on it so I wouldn't cheat and eat the rest. I sure could have eaten several servings of the eggplant it was so good.
  • ginalovefire
    Options
    any recipe by The Pioneer Woman. Her food just plain sucks.
  • mveach0822
    mveach0822 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Leftover Papa John's pizza from a work luncheon. It was dry and nasty.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    kale..

GROSS
  • peacelovelose
    peacelovelose Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme eggs, nearly 200 calories, WORTH EVERY CALORIE.

ABSOLUTELY
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    bread. always bread.
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    An order of Pad Thai from Thai Express. 1300 calories for one order, which is totally crazy on it's own, but when you factor that the last one I went to was absolutely DISGUSTING...yep, not worth the box it was wrapped it. Pity!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Denny's pancake pupies...it was hard, chewy, greasy, tasted like the oil it was fried in was used for something else before..can't pay me money to eat that again!
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    A chicken spinach wrap at friendly's with a side of broccoli. I thought I was "being good" and it was 1200 calories...I was sooo mad! I could have had a burger (no bun or fries) and ice cream for what I wasted on that healthy option. That was such a waste, because I didn't even enjoy it!
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Today I tasted a bite of dried sesame seaweed.....WORST 5 CALORIES OF MY LIFE!!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    At easter... we got this carrot cake from the bakery. I love carrot cake... but I should have made it myself... it was SOOO SWEET and 380cal/slice. I felt ill afterwards... and what a waste of calories. Never again.
  • holothuroidea
    holothuroidea Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My most regretted calories come from bad beers. I save calories so I can have beer at the end of the day, and I've had some that were seriously disappointing and not worth the effort of saving calories for. Flying Fish Summer Farmhouse was one of them.

Last weekend I drank Amstel Light at a birthday party and I almost cried it was so horrible.

Speaking of birthdays, cake is always a huge high calorie disappointment for me. It's one of those things I have to eat a few times a year just to remember how much I don't like it.
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    At easter... we got this carrot cake from the bakery. I love carrot cake... but I should have made it myself... it was SOOO SWEET and 380cal/slice. I felt ill afterwards... and what a waste of calories. Never again.

Ahhhh! I have such a love/hate relationship with carrot cake! I totally hear you here! How could something with CARROT in the name be so terrible? Haha :laugh:
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was at a Caribou Coffee this weekend and got their yogurt parfait (yogurt + fruit jam + granola). FOUL. I thought it was the mucilaginous "fruit", so I was trying to eat the yogurt around it, and then realized that the yogurt was ALSO hyper-sweet and plasticky. I probably ate half of it just poking around trying to find an edible section. That's what I get for not just ordering the muffin I actually wanted ;)
  • Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Frozen cappuccino drink at Wawa. I ordered a small, no whip, expecting it to be in the 200-250 calorie range like Starbucks. As soon as I tasted it, I knew that would not be the case. I looked it up and that sucker was 400 calories! I tossed out 1/2, but I was so disappointed.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Notta a thing!
  • iTStaRTsN0W
    iTStaRTsN0W Posts: 106
    Options
    2 huge marshmellows that equaled 90 calories each
  • healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    .. and I have no qualms about spitting something out when it isn't worth the kcals.

Reminds me of Ratatouille:
    Linguini: you're thin, for someone who likes food.
    Anton Ego: I don't *like* food; I LOVE it. If I don't love it, I don't *swallow*.

:laugh: