OCTOBER 30 Day Shred Group

Options

Replies

• kaffro
    kaffro Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I did day 6 of level 2 this morning and killed it! woo! :) WTG everyone!
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    OK, Got my DVD in the mail today and did the first workout.:bigsmile: Yes, It was hard, but I got through the whole thing. Which i did not think i was going to be able to do.

I have one problem ,:laugh: and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am a big girl(that's why I am here) just stopped nursing( like yesterday), and I have a very large chest like 42 F.:blushing: Any suggestions on how to go about jumping jack.:blushing: I can do it but it hurts unless I hold the girls still.:blushing:
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    OK, Got my DVD in the mail today and did the first workout.:bigsmile: Yes, It was hard, but I got through the whole thing. Which i did not think i was going to be able to do.

I have one problem ,:laugh: and was wondering if anyone can help me. I am a big girl(that's why I am here) just stopped nursing( like yesterday), and I have a very large chest like 42 F.:blushing: Any suggestions on how to go about jumping jack.:blushing: I can do it but it hurts unless I hold the girls still.:blushing:

Welcome! Excited to have you join us! Congrats on making it through the first day! Rock it!

There was a forum recently about what to do for larger chests concerning exercise:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121236-sports-bra-for-us-girls-with-the-bigger-ones

I think the consensus is doubling up. Two sports bras or even a regular with a sports on top. But feel free to read!
  • rbcca19
    rbcca19 Posts: 91
    Options

You're not alone. I'm nursing as well and I am a DD. I double up. It's the only way I can handle it.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    After missing 2 days I did the shred tonight!!! So, now i'm done with 13 days total. I'm kinda upset with myself that I'm behind my original goal of doing all 30 days in a row :ohwell: but I can't change that and I just have to focus on not slipping again.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options

Welcome! Excited to have you join us! Congrats on making it through the first day! Rock it!

There was a forum recently about what to do for larger chests concerning exercise:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/121236-sports-bra-for-us-girls-with-the-bigger-ones

I think the consensus is doubling up. Two sports bras or even a regular with a sports on top. But feel free to read!

Thanks, will try doubling up for tomorrow workout.
  • MTDork87
    Options
    Happy Weekend Everyone!

Just a reminder, if you'd like to update your measurements for the chart, today and tomorrow are the best times to send em my way. I try to get them up Sunday night / Monday morning so make sure you're on it! So many great loses so far, come join in the negative inches!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    Happy Weekend Everyone!

Just a reminder, if you'd like to update your measurements for the chart, today and tomorrow are the best times to send em my way. I try to get them up Sunday night / Monday morning so make sure you're on it! So many great loses so far, come join in the negative inches!

I will send you mine after I finish level 2!! So close.

I did 2 rounds of 30DS yesterday so I could have Sunday off and I did one today. Monday starts day 8. Can you believe we're already half way done?
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    well level 2 day 18 today !!!! im keen to see whats in store for level three!!! so how is everyone finding it ? although i am enjoying it doing it everyday is a challenge especially when I usually have 2 rest days!!! but i am determined...:smile:
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    arm 14.75"
    waist 37.5"
    hips 44.5"
    thigh 27.5"
    weight 200.9

I haven't been able to shred the last week though due to sinus infection and junk in my chest. I can't breathe! I'm SOOOOO ready to not be sick again!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    well level 2 day 18 today !!!! im keen to see whats in store for level three!!! so how is everyone finding it ? although i am enjoying it doing it everyday is a challenge especially when I usually have 2 rest days!!! but i am determined...

Great job being on day 18! Today is day 16 for me and level 2 is still seriously kicking my butt! I'm kind of afraid to get to level 3:noway: Keep up the great work!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    Good job to everyone! Even if you are a little behind for whatever reason, that's okay! Just pick back up when you can. I did level 2 day 8 today! It still kicks my butt as well! However, good news, my husband said my butt looks smaller lol! :) That's good, right? ha ha. Good job everyone! I am curious to see what my measurements are when I take them at the start of level 3.
  • kaffro
    Options
    Today is my last day of level 2! WHOO HOO! I have forgotten to post in this thread, oops! I can't wait to see what level 3 has in store for me.

I can most definitely tell a difference in my clothing. I am not going to measure until I am finished and then I will post my results.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    omULH.jpg

Here ya go guys! Congrats to everyone for sticking through it this far!

Careen - congrats on losing 2'' on your hips! Bet you're looking forward to busting through that 200lb mark, huh? Whoo hoo!

Level two has been a definite challenge for me (planks are the bane of my existence) but yesterday was day 5 and I finally managed to do all of the "Natalie" level movements - plank jacks, double jump rope, etc - so that made me super super happy. It kicked my butt, but I did em!

Congrats to all going on to level 3 soon. Make sure you post your experience so people who will get there a few days after you (namely me) won't be so nervous about it :-P

Keep it up guys! We're doing AWESOME!
  • kaffro
    Options
    omULH.jpg

Here ya go guys! Congrats to everyone for sticking through it this far!

Careen - congrats on losing 2'' on your hips! Bet you're looking forward to busting through that 200lb mark, huh? Whoo hoo!

Level two has been a definite challenge for me (planks are the bane of my existence) but yesterday was day 5 and I finally managed to do all of the "Natalie" level movements - plank jacks, double jump rope, etc - so that made me super super happy. It kicked my butt, but I did em!

Congrats to all going on to level 3 soon. Make sure you post your experience so people who will get there a few days after you (namely me) won't be so nervous about it :-P

Keep it up guys! We're doing AWESOME!

Wow, look at those results! Nice job everyone!!
  • MTDork87
    Options
    My oh my this week will not be a good one for the Shredding. Started to feel sick yesterday so I didn't shred and today I feel AWFUL! I hate colds! Hopefully I can just jump back into level two when I feel better. I don't want to lose all the progress :-(

But keep up the great work everyone! Shred a little extra for me :-)
  • kaffro
    Options
    Hey all, I started level 3, day 1 yesterday. I had to workout last evening due to a crazy schedule yesterday morning. Level 3 is a little more intense. I feel it today for sure! She steps it up and I had to modify and follow Anita, but I am ok with that! I will be doing day 2 this evening. Keep up the great work everyone!!!
  • rbcca19
    Options
    I'm happy to hear something about level 3. I am actually a little scared though. I will be starting level 3 tonight!! Sorry to hear people are feeling sick, too!! That is rough, but don't let it hold you back. Get better and then get back on schedule! :)
  • kaffro
    Options
    I'm happy to hear something about level 3. I am actually a little scared though. I will be starting level 3 tonight!! Sorry to hear people are feeling sick, too!! That is rough, but don't let it hold you back. Get better and then get back on schedule! :)

Don't be scared :) It's just a little more intense and the traveling push ups kick my *kitten*. I had to modify. Oh, and the side plank things at the end about kill me hahaha
  • carreen
    carreen Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can't get over this crud, and I still having been able to shred. I'm getting way behind, but hopefully in a couple of days, I can get back to it and double up or something. I feel so yucky.... no exercise in a week! I dread getting on the scale tomorrow, because of course, I haven't lost my appetite during all this. :grumble: