Your Greatest Accomplishment

Options

Replies

• bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I don't care if this is just the Internet, but for goodness sake will you guys just stop this nonsense! I don't know what you all think you're accomplishing with this behaviour.

This guy is one of the few that actually seems like a genuine person^^
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    How are kids an accomplishment? How is procreation an accomplishment? You will say, well my kids are so good and pious and smart and great.....but every parent thinks that about their kid.

Kids are an accomplishment if they turn out to be responsible, honest and self-sufficient adults. They don't come with instructions. That being said my greatest accomplishment is my 3 kids (20,18, 13 - still working on the 3rd one).
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    I was hoping this thread would give me some inspiration to fill out this school application that has been sitting on my desk for a month. It didn't. :ohwell:
  • bcoop911
    Options
    I was hoping this thread would give me some inspiration to fill out this school application that has been sitting on my desk for a month. It didn't. :ohwell:

haha can never expect any thread on this website to stay positive... ever
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

haha can never expect any thread on this website to stay positive... ever, unless it's got tons of hormones in it.
    FIFY :flowerforyou:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Fill it out, if for no other reason than the fear of becoming a loser nothing. Wouldn't have see any examples of that in this thread.
  • bcoop911
    Options
    Fill it out, if for no other reason than the fear of becoming a loser nothing. Wouldn't have see any examples of that in this thread.

More of the ignorant and uninformed judgments... "hmmmph... a few people don't agree that having kids is an accomplishment, just because I disagree, they are loser nothings no matter how much they have actually accomplished in real life"
  • Crimson_Fire
    Options

haha can never expect any thread on this website to stay positive... ever, unless it's got tons of hormones in it.
    :Insert RDJ lip bite gif:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

More of the ignorant and uninformed judgments...

By whom? You? Because I didn't say who I was talking about, did it?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

More of the ignorant and uninformed judgments... "hmmmph... a few people don't agree that having kids is an accomplishment, just because I disagree, they are loser nothings no matter how much they have actually accomplished in real life"

At no point did I express my opinion on that matter in this thread. But please keep talking.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

OH LOOK! You found inspiration lol.
    Now go on and fill that application, dahlin <3 You know you want to!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bcoop911
    Options

Regardless of the individual in subject, you have no real knowledge of their status in the real world; hence the "uninformed" brand. You have no clue whether they are "loser nothings" or not. Making that judgment with no real information is where the "ignorant" brand comes from.
  • futurejedi
    futurejedi Posts: 111
    Options
    I rescued a puppy and shes awesome
  • bcoop911
    Options

At no point did I express my opinion on that matter in this thread. But please keep talking.

vvvvvvvv We all know who you are picking at when you made the comment
    Oh look, somebody's greatest achivement is acting like an *kitten* on the internet. Nobody has EVER done that before.

ETA: My greatest achivement is learning what is actually funny.
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My greatest accomplishment is the capability to love others at their worst and unconditionally.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options

so what makes someone a loser?besides actually losing a game , losing weight or losing something?? hmmmmm
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options

Regardless of the individual in subject, you have no real knowledge of their status in the real world; hence the "uninformed" brand. You have no clue whether they are "loser nothings" or not. Making that judgment with no real information is where the "ignorant" brand comes from.

:yawn:

Somebody wake Nuetellabra from his enchanted sleep. He was more entertaining than this cat.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

so what makes someone a loser?besides actually losing a game , losing weight or losing something?? hmmmmm
    "She was looking kinda dumb with her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead.."
    -sings along to music-
  • Crimson_Fire
    Options

OH LOOK! You found inspiration lol.
    Now go on and fill that application, dahlin <3 You know you want to!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Love you girl. <3
    ....just found the LB gif.

This girl is going to NP school.
    /thread.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options

:yawn:

Somebody wake Nuetellabra from his enchanted sleep. He was more entertaining than this cat.

That's once. NEVER say that name 3x. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......