Replies

• Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have NOT maintained. I'm hoping it's mostly water weight and I've been trying to drink more water today. I will weigh in tomorrow regardless, but I'm scared of the scale this week.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    okay i was 196.4 on saturday 12/25....guess i will weigh in on 1/1/11 so i have a starting point for 2011....my goal right now is 194.4 for 1/8 so i supposed my goal for this saturday is 195.4.....

i'll start new thread for the valentine's vixens - it will be a 6 week thread - my goal will be to lose 6lbs in that time....i'll add the link to the new thread on this thread later this week....
  • vkpmusic
    Options
    Ok, so last weigh in of 2010 and I am up to 157.8. :ohwell:
    On the other hand, I'm still far below where I started and not too much above my last weigh in. I know how far over my calories I went last week being aware of what I ate. How much would I have gained if I hadn't been?

Happy New Year everybody! Looking forward to the next thread!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Got my Zumba for the Wii last night!! Looking forward to trying it out today. Woot!

I like the Valentine Vixen name. Will be watching for the thread!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Love, love, love the Zumba! I just started with the 20 min Easy level, but it was fun! Not sure how many calories it burns, but that's ok. I can def see myself doing 20 mins 2x/day. Oh, and I weighed in today and I'm down to 196. One more lb lost, never to be seen again!
  • vkpmusic
    Options
    Have you been to Zumba at the gym? If so, how does it compare? Are you expected to use the hand controls or stay on that little board?
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Have you been to Zumba at the gym? If so, how does it compare? Are you expected to use the hand controls or stay on that little board?

I've been to Zumba at the gym a handful of times. At the gym it's an hour long, so it's def more of a workout. That being said, you can do 45 min workouts and harder levels on the Wii game. I was sweating so I think it was a pretty good workout! You don't need a board or anything for it. The game comes with the belt where you put the Wii controller while you dance. It monitors your hip movements to gauge your progress through the workout.
  • vkpmusic
    Options
    Cool! I don't even have a wii , but the hubby and I have been talking about it. I'm not sure I'd use it enough to make it worth it. On the other hand, I have less and less time to go to they gym so......
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    There are SO many V-day challenges/groups out there already. How about a St Patrick's day group. I beleive that would be 10.5 weeks out from the 1st of the year. Just a thought.
  • vkpmusic
    Options
    There are SO many V-day challenges/groups out there already. How about a St Patrick's day group. I beleive that would be 10.5 weeks out from the 1st of the year. Just a thought.

Only if we have a prescheduled V Day report. No matter your normal weigh in day....that week weigh on VDay and then Bluiz can put it in a :heart: ! LOL!

Oh, and BLUIZ I'm back down to my 156.6 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: so you can put me back to that and count it towards our total pounds lost for the year! HOORAY!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Last day of 2010! My official ending weight for this year is 196.0. Woot! I'll also consider that my starting weight for 2011.

Denise - are you starting a new thread?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'll start a new thread tomorrow...any fun snappy st pattys day name ideas???
    im up to 200.2 now that im eating and working out again....i think i dropped to 196.4 because i was so sick and had no appetite but i'm just gonna keep on going...i'm ending 2010 at 200.2 and will start 2011 with whatever i am tomorrow....
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    My2Loves04and06's (Trace) Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 202.6
    Nov 8: 201.4
    Nov 15: N/A
    Nov 22: N/A
    Nov 29: 205.0
    Dec 6: 202.0
    Dec 13: 201.0
    Dec 20: 198.6
    Dec 27: 197.0
    Jan 1, 2011: 196.0
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    How about Marching Forward to a March challenge...or something like that or just ...Marching forward.

I am up today 204.2 Went out for breakfast and Family christmas dinner yesterday.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145049-marching-toward-s-st-patty-s-day-challenge

here is the thread for the "new" challenge...see you there....
    i'll update the 2011 chart/table when i get back to work on monday as the spreadsheet is on my work computer....