2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options
Since there's so few of us checking in these days, this will be the final thread. We can just keep posting on this one as the weeks go on. 11 weeks (minus 1 day) until 2011. Almost time to kick it into high gear!

Here's a picture of my progress thus far. The first picture is from Sept 2009, and the second picture is from today. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the pic to show up!

WeightLoss7.jpg

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I'm here ready to finish the yr strong!!

Awesome Job I can totally see the difference!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You look so good already! I can't imagine how awesome you would look when you reach your goal weight! Way to go!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    great job so far mytwoloves....keep up the hard work...i'm going to post some newer pics when i get to 50lbs (203.8)...hopefully before the start of november....

thanks for doing the new thread...i'll update the table and post when we have a few weigh ins from the group..

i was sick last week a few days with the flu but i also worked my tail off before i got sick so i'm taking my loss from yesterday and i'm gonna run with it this week...205.8 this week.....getting very close to my 204.4 goal for november 6th and i still have 2 more weigh ins to go even lower....woooohoooo.....just 2 more lbs and i'll be at the 50lb loss mark...maybe time to take some "real" pics of me to show my progress (not hiding behind my lovely children)...we'll see :wink:
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I know my weight went up last week, but I'm really toning up. Today I had to play my flute in church and my voice teacher from grad school came up and said "How much more weight are you going to drop skinny...You look great!" ;o) I'm nowhere near where I was in grad school and he knows it. But it was still great!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    morning guys, just to add my updated weight as of this morning, 178.6 1b, so down from my last weigh in of 180.4 lb, i have gone from 12st 12 1/2 lb last week to 12st 10 1/2 lb this week
    good luck to all
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Forgot to weigh in before eating this morning, so I guess I'll go with Saturday's weight of 203.4. Down 0.4 lbs from last week. Ho hum.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    please my2loves don't give up on this thread. i know there is a few of us but i need this and the other challenges i'm in. saturday i just ate almost the whole day, so as of yetserday i started over again and i made a new pack, i made the worksheets for the p90x and i'm strong now to stick to this weight loss journey. but this morning i'm 165.2 lbs. i need mfp and all the friends i have to help me through this journey. that way we can help each other, plus i like bluiz charts. looking at those numbers on the charts help me.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    oh we are not giving up on this thread at all....those of us that post weekly or even several times a week are still here and will stay on board as we all journey on until the new year.....i wont be at my goal by new year's and will continue on until i get to my goal and then continue to work at keeping the weight off....i have never been in a "maintain" situation and will continue to need this group when i get there....

stay with us porterbaby....
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'm not giving up! I just decided not to make a new thread every week. We'll just post on this one from here until the end of the year. :smile: I won't be at my GW by 2011 either, so I'll be continuing this journey into the new year with the rest of you. Maintaining I can do, but I have to get there first!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    oh , i'm sorry i'm staying to end too and then i have to maintain it too. which i know it's going to be hard.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I am still pushing through til the end and come Jan 2nd whatever weight I am then I am going to embrace it with open arms and maintain it!! I am up today 165.6 a total of 4.4lbs up can't believe it but okay I am pushing foward to get it off!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    I am still pushing through til the end and come Jan 2nd whatever weight I am then I am going to embrace it with open arms and maintain it!! I am up today 165.6 a total of 4.4lbs up can't believe it but okay I am pushing forward to get it off!

keep your chin up and your eye on the prize....ups and downs are part of this process....you can do it...
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the long haul...
    By the way my2loves04and06, you look fantastic. Your hard work is definately working, keep it up and continue to post as they are very encouraging to me.
  • Brittany689
    Options
    I'm at 168lbs I gained one pound:(
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Well, I decided to head in and have my foot checked out tonight. Due to insurance reasons (which make NO sense to me), I have to go through the ER for xrays to be covered 100%. Stupid and I don't want to go through the ER (bc it's not a real emergency!), but whatever. Send me some good vibes!
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow Trace your loss looks GREAT! OK, I only get on line usually once a week so I'm hoping this is where I put my weigh???? My weigh day is Tuesdays, so today my weight is 180.4...down 1.2lbs from last week! :) If this isn't right just send me a message. Feel free to add me too as a friend. I really should try to get on here more. I use this app on my phone mostly and the community boards I can't from my phone!

Today's weight 180.4
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    No break for my ankle! That being said, more than 1 medical person has told me that a severe sprain is worse healing-wise than a fracture or a break. Ugh. For now I'm in an aircast. I need to focus on getting my eating back on track. When all I can do is sit around most of the day I tend to "feel" like I need to eat, Tsk Tsk. :devil:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    hope you are on the mend quickly.....start chewing gum....or sucking lollipops.....they will keep your mouth busy and maybe you wont snack...or prepare healthy snacks (nuts, fruit, veggies) in advance to have on hand when you have the urge...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    this is who i have for this week so far....today is tuesday....can we please get the "weigh ins" in by tomorrow at the latest so i can update the chart and make the picture of it and then post it here???
    thanks...

bluiz13
    Brittany689
    cnbethea
    deewesash
    momtofour
    My2Loves04and06
    Porterbaby
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Denise - you're closing our gap! At this rate you'll pass me while I'm laid up. Go, go, go!