2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    i'm up .8 this week to 206.6....did 5 workouts in a row last week at the start of the week but took fri, sat and sunday off and did a "bit" of extra snacking...i logged it all and it showed yucky if you did this everyday in 5 wks you would weigh XXX but i held myself accountable even if it was bad news.....today is a new day and i'm happy to be back on track....have my lunch and snacks packed and am going to go running after work - i think i'm on c25k wk 6 day 2???

new day new week new chance to keep doing the right thing.....

Sound like a great plan make it happen!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning I weighed in this morning at 161.6 so down a total of 4lbs since last Monday!!

glad to see you broke thru your plateau....keep up the good job...

I sure as heck hope so I need to this has been a struggle but not giving up fingers crossed things will continue in the right direction!!
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    164.2lbs. this morning.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Hi all! Survived my 4 nights of work, although this afternoon I'm dragging @$$ despite getting 6 hrs of sleep today. I'll try and remember to weigh myself in the morning so I can report back. I think I've stayed pretty much the same weight (give or a take a few ounces) since I hurt my foot 2 weeks ago. Maintaining has never been an issue for me, thankfully.

Glad to see some losses out there! Denise, I bet you'll be down those few ounces by tomorrow.
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i won't be reporting any weigh ins next monday, TOM pays me a visit this weekend and i stay bloated until i'm finished.but i'm still geting my workouts in and get my water in.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today. Did Day 1 of Week 5 of C25K, and it was better then I thought it would be. Also had step aerobics tonight. Did a total workout today of 102 minutes, and burned 1197 cals.

Made some tomoto veggie soup today for lunch, made sure I made enough to last me the week. Works out to be approx 54 cals per cup, and very filling.

Weight on Friday was 154.6.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Weight this week is 204.9 which is up but its TOM, so to be expected.

I love that my "TOM" weight is still lower than what my normal was. I just didn't feel sexy today, but I am happy that the "unsexy" weight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :ohwell:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options

I love that my "TOM" weight is still lower than what my normal was. I just didn't feel sexy today, but I am happy that the "unsexy" weight wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :ohwell:

i had you at 205.9 last week so it shows you are actually down this week...
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Out of town, not eating the best and do not have a scale! I'll check in next week....hopefully it won't be too bad. Tomorrow I'll be hopefully back on some sort of exercise! Have a great week everyone! Oh, I applied to grad school today. Nervous about that! I think I will find out in about 6 weeks if I get in or not!
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Woke up to snow on the ground this morning, and it is suppose to be storming all day. They say up to 25cm of snow. Of course it had to happen since halloween is this week.

Had a good burn today. Did Biggest Loser Power Sculpt Level 2 and burned 335 cals. My son is in school today, and my husband is hauling grain, so it is just my daughter and myself at home today.
  • robynrae_1
    Options

i had you at 205.9 last week so it shows you are actually down this week...

I know but the week before last I was down in the mid 204, and I was hoping to get back down this week.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Woke up to snow on the ground this morning, and it is suppose to be storming all day. They say up to 25cm of snow. Of course it had to happen since halloween is this week.

It is very windy in Wisconsin, I haven't had power at home since 3 this afternoon. (logged in while at work)
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    204 even for me. So up .06, I think? Not bad. Still working on healing my ankle. It's feeling better, but the ligaments are very stiff. I need to work on stretching those!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi just to let you know im away on vacation so cant update until next monday so just carry over last weeks weigh in for this week
    X
  • bluiz13
    Options
    wk of 10/25/10
    i'll update the chart on the thread later today i was just hoping to get a few more weights...

need weights from:
    Brittany689
    johndee
    vkpmusic
    Baby_Becks
    Blondie925
    cherryjellybean
    Cilla001
    delaneype
    FrackLoser
    Gigi76
    girlkicks
    hepkitty
    I_wanna_b_an_RN
    ItsTime2010
    jacqueline0821
    kizzy_muss
    knh1123
    LisaC1026
    mamajoytimes2
    maylan
    RazorRob27
    ready2bff
    sassy0913
    ShaDBell
    ultraviolencexo
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm going to skip weighing this week. I had ridiculous amounts of overtime (like until 9 or 10 every night) and hadn't been to the grocery store. I've eaten more fast food in the last week than I ate all last month! All that is to say, that I am giving myself a week to get back in the groove without the scale.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options

Wow! Where do you live? We still haven't hit fall here in Alabama, which is late..even for us. Yesterday was 82.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    here is the chart thru today....if someone reported they were not reporting this week, i left them the same as last week but still "bolded" them as they are responding to the thread.....

i also moved the people who are not responding/participating to the bottom with their own totals and gave the active group our own total so we can see "OUR" group progress....

keep up the good work folks...we have 10 more weeks until the new year and i am really looking forward to being trimmer and fitter with you all....

mfpnewyearschallenge102510.jpg
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    hi managed to jump on some scales today (not my official weigh in day but am away on vacation) lost a 1/4 lb down to 178.4, will do official weigh in on monday again and hopefully TOM will have left the building by then
    X
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I can't seem to catch a break! I now have bronchitits (thanks kids!) and all I do is cough, cough, cough. I woke up this afternoon with a stuffy head and a drippy nose so I think my sinuses have kicked in now too. I've just been feeling like death warmed over lately, which has me in a funk. I've not been diligently tracking my foods at all. I'm in that, "eh, I don't really care right now" train of thought.

vkp - we haven't hit fall here in the upstate SC yet, either. Temps are still in the uppler 70's/low 80's usually. I moved here from N. IL where it's already freezing cold, so I'm loving this weather!