2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Drum roll please:

158.5! It's amazing how quickly I gained those two pounds back and how long it's taking to get them back off. I guess I should just be impressed I lost over Thanksgiving!

Congrats!! The good thing is there off now woot woot!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Wow guys I totally let myself down can't believe I did this but I am up a whopping 5.8lbs so weiight today is 165.6 it has to be some sodium in there also but the fact still remain I ate like a pig very ashame but had to share to be honest and face the fact I still have a long way to go with working on fixing bad habits!!

Cnbethea's Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 163.2
    Nov 8: 160.8 (actual)
    Nov 15:160
    Nov 22: 159.6 (barely in please no turning back!!!!)
    Nov 29: 165.6
    Dec 6: 150s lower end
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 140
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm here but , i won't be weighing myself for awhile. the nurse has got me on the pill and it's making my body all messed up. i'm still working out, but i'm just not weighing myself, i'm afraid to get on it, because when i got on it a week and a half ago i was clear up to 169.6lbs. so i'm waiting until my body gets adjusted to the stupid pill. plus i have a bad sore throat and i don't have much of a voice.

i do not want to come off as a *kitten* but seriously porterbaby38....it seems like every single week you have an excuse for not weighing in....the weight is there whether you jump on the scale and report it or not....you should be jumping on, reporting and doing all that you can to balance out what the medications or your sicknesses or your husband being away or whatever it is you are telling us is the reason you are not weighing in....this journey is just that a journey, it is not a diet is not a short term fix and by not "participating" in the thread/group/activity you are short selling yourself...you can do this...you just have to get out of the mindset that this is for the now.....this is the forever and we are going to get sick (i finally went to the dr today after having a cough for almost 6wks and got on an antibiotic), we are going to have hectic schedules, we are going to have changes in our weight based on what is going on around us....the difference in me and you is that i am not letting those outside things change how i view my journey.....you do....you have to change the way you think.....do what you can, hold yourself accountable and lose the weight......you can do this......i just posted this quote this morning - it applies to all of us.......
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are usually right."
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Wow guys I totally let myself down can't believe I did this but I am up a whopping 5.8lbs so weiight today is 165.6 it has to be some sodium in there also but the fact still remain I ate like a pig very ashame but had to share to be honest and face the fact I still have a long way to go with working on fixing bad habits!!

Cnbethea's Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 163.2
    Nov 8: 160.8 (actual)
    Nov 15:160
    Nov 22: 159.6 (barely in please no turning back!!!!)
    Nov 29: 165.6
    Dec 6: 150s lower end
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 140

BUT......you are still down from where you started in september on this thread....today is a new day, a new month, a new chance to be on the right path....you are still here and you are still trying....THAT is what matters the most...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    here is the latest chart for wk starting 11/29
    mfpnewyearschallenge1129-1.jpg

i have tried 4 times...it wont let me upload the pic...its fine on photobucket but wont come here....i'll try again later...
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i did weigh myself this morning dec.1st. 165.8 lbs. i'm sorry but you can just take me off this challenge. i'd appreciate it.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i did weigh myself this morning dec.1st. 165.8 lbs. i'm sorry but you can just take me off this challenge. i'd appreciate it.

if that is what you want...go ahead and quit the challenge and the thread...only hurting yourself...i know i should hold my tongue but i'm just getting really tired of seeing sooooo many people on this website quit lately.....if you want to make a change and have a new you in the new year please stay but if you are not in the right mindset than maybe it is best you take some time off to figure out where you're at...
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i'm not giving up on me or my weight journey. i'm sorry if i'm making excuses, but i'm giving up on weighing myself. i'm starting to weigh once a month and just measuring myself.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    good for you....stick with it and you will see changes in your life...
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Good luck in future endeavors, porterbaby.

I've logged my foods for 2 days now and I'm almost back to my 64oz of H2O/day. Slow and steady. I forgot what a PITA weighing and measuring food is!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'll try to update the chart again tomorrow...for some reason photobucket would not let me do it....kept saying the link was broken but it wasnt lol...
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Let the cookie baking begin...hummm not good.
    Since everyone in the family is broke we are doing a cookie exchange, so now I am baking cookies. I have started to replace 1/4 of the sugar with splenda, so far so good. I don't know how much I can replace before I can tell the difference, or before the husband can tell, so I am slowly working it in. I think the next type of cookie I will try and replace with 1/3 splenda.
    The real problem is that I like to taste as I go, and after.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i still can not get photobucket to upload here....is anyone else having trouble?
  • bluiz13
    Options
    mfpnewyearschallenge1129.jpg

well i have no idea....anyone else want to try????
    here is the code....
    mfpnewyearschallenge1129.jpg
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I won't help with photobucket...it NEVER worked for me! LOL!

But! I got on the scale this morning...to see how bad last night's sodium hit me. I know I shouldn't, but I do.

156.8 !!!!! :noway: Somehow I lost weight eating pizza! Not going to complain! :happy:

WOO HOO!

Now off to my originally scheduled Saturday!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    202 even for me this morning. No complaints here!

I can't get the chart to show either, sorry Denise.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm running about 203-203.4 but it's my non period period week lol so i'm not changing my current weight on MFP but i am owning up to where i'm at here....i'll log whatever weight i am on next saturday my "GOAL" day...hoping, praying, working for 199 this past week and this week to come....i jsut want to be at 199!!!!!!!!!

chant with me please....
    you can do it denise....199
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    199, 199, 199, 199
    I am right there with you I want to see 199 even if it is 199.9 I want it.
    ONEderland here we come.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Whaddya know. I want 199, too. I'll chant with ya'll as well. 199, 199, 199, 199, 199, 199
  • bluiz13
    Options
    lets reach 199 all together this saturday....can we do it girls...i'm in it to win it this week...i really really want to reach my goal....