2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Trace congrats on being down and 1.4 away from onederland wootwoot!! Happy birthday to your daughter!!

Poterbaby hope you feel better and keep the weight down that u have lost!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Congrats sounds like everyone is having a good week.
    I am not excepting good numbers this week. My niece/god daughter was a stillborn Oct 28 and I have not been doing good. I finally have the motivation to workout again, I still want to eat sugar but the cravings are better now. I am going to weigh in tonight, give myself sometime to flush out all the crap I have eaten and get another good workout in.

i'm very sorry for your loss....take your time to heal but also remember exercise gives you positive endorphins that might help with your grief and give you time to reflect....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    cnbethea
    no worries...i updated the chart/pic once a week...send me your "correct" weight whenever you can and i'll update it on the next go round...
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats sounds like everyone is having a good week.
    I am not excepting good numbers this week. My niece/god daughter was a stillborn Oct 28 and I have not been doing good. I finally have the motivation to workout again, I still want to eat sugar but the cravings are better now. I am going to weigh in tonight, give myself sometime to flush out all the crap I have eaten and get another good workout in.

i'm very sorry for your loss....take your time to heal but also remember exercise gives you positive endorphins that might help with your grief and give you time to reflect....

Wow sorry for your lost I did not see this post and Bluiz is right hope you get back into the swing of things when you can!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    cnbethea
    no worries...i updated the chart/pic once a week...send me your "correct" weight whenever you can and i'll update it on the next go round...

I am down to 160.8 hopefully by the time you are updating I will be back in the 150's!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    have for wk 11/8
    bluiz13
    cnbethea
    momtofour
    My2Loves
    Porterbaby
    renaegry

need for wk 11/8
    Brittany689
    deewesash
    johndee
    robynrae_1
    vkpmusic
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    [Robyn
    Nov 1 SW 208.0/ CW-204.9
    Nov 8: GW-205.0 / CW....204.0 (this number makes me happy :laugh: )
    Nov 15: GW-204
    Nov 22: GW-202
    Nov 29: GW-200
    Dec 6: GW-198
    Dec 13: GW-196
    Dec 20: GW-195
    Dec 27:X-Mas eve GW 194
    Jan 3: GW 194 (if I make it though christmas without weight gain I will be happy)
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Robyn - I love that we have the same goal weight for early Jan! :glasses:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Hmm, not sure why it posed my last post twice.

Anywho, hope everyone has a successful week!
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ouch...up one lb this week weighing in at 181.6! :(
  • bluiz13
    Options
    today is tuesday....i still need weighins from .....
    Brittany689
    johndee
    vkpmusic

i'll do the pic/chart later today if i have time or it might be tomorrow am....
    keep up the good work folks...
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I saw that vkp posted on her profile a day or so ago about someone (family maybe?) being moved from the hospital to hospice care, so I bet she's been tied up with other things and just hasn't weighed in yet. I didn't see a new weight reported on her profile, either.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    as of today,by doing p90x phase 1 week four kenpo x and brazil butt lift- bum bum, high and tight , i went down to 161.2lbs. this morning. i feel great this morning. it would be nice to see 150's soon.if nothing messes this up for me.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    mfpnewyearschallenge11810.jpg
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is really neat seeing we all lost a total of 66lbs combined and our group has drastically decreased from the start! That is awesome!
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm alive. Haven't weighed and just put all of this week into the system. Not too bad for not tracking. My husband's grandmother past away Monday night and we have been traveling back and forth every day over an hour. Funeral is today. I have to sing! I'm honored, but I'm hoping I can hold it together. I will get back going with the group next week and try to really hit it hard!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    vkpmusic: i'm sorry to hear about your husband's grandmother, you'll sing wonderful.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i have decided not to weigh in this weekend or this week until the 20th....we went away for our anniversary and i ate and drank what i wanted...i logged it all as best i could even when it put me WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over.....but i want clean eating and hard workouts for a whole week before i jump on the scale again.....i even had my husband "hide" the scale...it is put away until i weigh in on the 20th...no peaking/sneaking cause i know i gained and i dont want to be discouraged.....
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Been at work all weekend. It's great that the boss is buying the food, but what they're buying is killing my caloric totals. I will have to try to be very good the rest of the week.

Night ya'll!
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    momtofours Weigh ins:
    Nov 1 SW 175.8 - CW 175.8
    Nov 8: GW 174 - CW 175.8 This is the first time i have not lost since i started :sad: but still i didnt gain either
    Nov 15: GW 173 - CW 174.2 not quite there so far but its better than nothing
    Nov 22: GW 172 -
    Nov 29: GW 171 - (GW 171 BY 27TH O/H AND F/I/L B'DAY WEEKEND)
    Dec 6: GW 170 -
    Dec 13: GW 169 -
    Dec 20: GW 168 -
    Dec 27: GW 167 - (GW 168 or less by Xmas day)
    Jan 3: anything less than above would be an achiement