2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    here's hoping lol.....i dont want you to gain but you could let me catch up again so we would be working the same numbers again LOL

feel better soon
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    my2loves: i hope you get better soon, take it easy with your ankle, even though you can't work out with your ankle. there is workouts you can do with your arms, stomach while you are unable to do anything hard.
    today i did p90x - phase 1 shoulders &arms/ab ripperx- brazil butt lift- bum bum. i have to do the ab ripper x yet.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    My weight this week was 155.4. Only down 0.2. But at least it wasn't up. Everyone is doing awesome. My2loves - you look great in your pic.
  • bluiz13
    Options
    here's the table so far...i moved those that are reporting to the top....if you still want me to track you and haven't posted your weight for the week, please do so and i'll update the table and repost, but today is wednesday and i think we said we should be reporting in by end of day tuesday if possible.....good job all...keep up the hard work....

mfpnewyearschallenge-101710.jpg
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    today i weigh myself this morning 164.8lbs. today is a whole new day to work on trying to get that happy healthy bodies. today i do the p90x phase 1 yoga x and hip hop abs - total body burn. i hope everyone has a great day.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I've done better on my eating today. We won't talk about last night though. :blushing: Just realized I can enter Walking w/crutches as a cardio exercise, so that helps. Not holding out for a loss this week, and wouldn't be surprised to see a gain.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have had a bad week again and I am afraid to get on the scale. I am trying to work up the nerve.:sad:

Sorry I am so eradic about posting, but I post when I work and I work 7 on 7 off. So see me for 7 days don't see me for 7 days, I have to get better about posting on days I don't work.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sorry this is late....160.0 even. I'm not even sure that's up or down at this point. If you don't hear from me, I haven't dropped out. I'm on a major project at work with weekends and mandatory over time up against a Nov. 1 deadline. You'll hear from me on the 2nd for sure! ;o)
  • johndee
    johndee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today and nothing new to report, no change in weight. I took a one semester break from night classes and was regular going to the gym, but since the fall semester started, I stopped going to the gym. I need to find an balance between family, school, work and my art, plus time for me to attend the gym.

bluiz13 what a great log. Thanks for all your hard work : )
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i updated the last few and will do another picture/table next week with next week's weighins...just know you are updated in my computer even if its not on the table in this thread...
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Back to work for me tonight after a nice 7 day stretch off. I'm working 4 nights in a row, so if you don't hear from me you'll know why. It's not that I've fallen off the wagon! Still planning on updating my food diary via the android app. I wish there was a Complete button though so I can complete my diary each day w/out having to log on to the website. I see the iPhone app has that feature in its' upgrade, so hopefully it's on the way for the android app, too.

Anywho, talk to you all on Monday afternoon! Have a good weekend and stay strong!
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    Finally got on the scale today 205.9 so up .9 so still a net loss of 2.1 lbs.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Bluiz great job on the chart!!
    '
    I am excited because I realized that was PMS weight on Mon, Tom came Wed and mid week weigh in on Thurs. I was back all the way down yeah baby so looking foward to being even further down on Monday morning!!

My2loves glad your back to work hope you have a great 4 days and a great weekend!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
  • tdscjvail
    Options
    So this is my first post.. Been working on my weight for a while... Lost almost 30lbs but now after a few months of being depressed because weight wasn't coming off fast enough I have put most all of my weight back on.. Today is a new day starting fresh... How do I stay motivated to continue instead of falling off the ban wagon all the time? Suggestions?????
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you take every day as a new challenge....you finish the day before the best you can and start fresh each morning...you plan your meals out as best you can and stick to them...you log every bite you put into your piehole.....you move your *kitten* every day even if it is only for 10 mins....you make an appt for yourself to exercise cause you'll be more likely to keep an appt rather just knowing you have to do it....you include your friends and your family in your journey so they can support you when you feel like you are slipping and celebrate you when you have success.....you make realistic goals and challenge yourself to reach them and when you do you celebrate and make another one.....and if you dont reach it, you readjust and START OVER!!!!! quitting wont get you anywhere....trying will only make your life better.....you can do it......you just have to realize that and then stick it out...this is not for now, this is forever if you want to stay where you are healthy....you can't diet - you have to CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

lean on the people here and stay involved.....we can give you the support you need if you want it.....
    good luck and congratulations on starting over......
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    good morning ladies. yesterday my workout consist of doing brazil butt lift-tummy tuck and bum bum, then i went over his sister house last night and did zumba- 20 minute express and about 30 min of phase 1 p90x kenpo x. today i did the whole thing of kenpo x and started to do phase 1 of stretch x, if he goes hunting again this evening i'm going to do the whole thing of stretch x when he leaves. or when he watches the big ufc fights.
  • robynrae_1
    Options
    I have decided to join a Zumba class. I have never tried it but they have a group in town that does it twice a week. Zumba looks fun in the infomercals so I want to try that and I think it will help having a group of people to do it with.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning I weighed in this morning at 161.6 so down a total of 4lbs since last Monday!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i'm up .8 this week to 206.6....did 5 workouts in a row last week at the start of the week but took fri, sat and sunday off and did a "bit" of extra snacking...i logged it all and it showed yucky if you did this everyday in 5 wks you would weigh XXX but i held myself accountable even if it was bad news.....today is a new day and i'm happy to be back on track....have my lunch and snacks packed and am going to go running after work - i think i'm on c25k wk 6 day 2???

new day new week new chance to keep doing the right thing.....
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Good morning I weighed in this morning at 161.6 so down a total of 4lbs since last Monday!!

glad to see you broke thru your plateau....keep up the good job...