2011 - New Year, New Me (final thread)

Options

Replies

• renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Can't remember - what days do you guys like to weigh in on. I weigh in on Fridays. But will try to post my weight on the days that you want it in on.

Will post my weight after tomorrows weigh in. Hoping for a good one, today I was down to 152.6.

Did a light, well wanted to be light 30 min treadmill workout. I warmed up for 5 min, then every minute I upped the incline until I hit 12, then downed the incline every min. I tell you 9-12 incline was killer, good thing I only did for a minute. Ended up burning just over 300 cals, and went around 1.25 miles.

On Mon and Wed, I did C25K as well as step aerobics and burned just over 1200 cals each day. Tomorrow hopefully will finish week 5 of C25K.
  • Brittany689
    Options
    I'm at 168lbs again I'm happy with it, its better then gaining which I thought I would been eating way too much junk food.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Weighed in a day early.... and ...... 158.0 !!!! :happy:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    TOM paid me a visit this morning, so i'll wait and weigh myself after TOM leaves.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Can't remember - what days do you guys like to weigh in on. I weigh in on Fridays. But will try to post my weight on the days that you want it in on.

Will post my weight after tomorrows weigh in. Hoping for a good one, today I was down to 152.6.

Did a light, well wanted to be light 30 min treadmill workout. I warmed up for 5 min, then every minute I upped the incline until I hit 12, then downed the incline every min. I tell you 9-12 incline was killer, good thing I only did for a minute. Ended up burning just over 300 cals, and went around 1.25 miles.

On Mon and Wed, I did C25K as well as step aerobics and burned just over 1200 cals each day. Tomorrow hopefully will finish week 5 of C25K.

Nice interval workout!!!

We normally weigh in on Mondays and post at least by Tuesday!! I am in a group that weigh in on Fridays as well and so I just use the Monday weight for Friday as well and you can just do the same so no extra weighing and maybe eveb post on Friday so you wont forget and she can add you in with the group om Monday
  • momtofour
    momtofour Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    HI posting my latest update 175.8 today :):)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    so i weighed in on saturday and was UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP to 208.8 - too much snacking this week...and of course i did double workout saturday morning cause i had MNO (mom's night out) with my girlfriends...i ate pretty well - bigggg salad and only 2 pcs of pizza but a bit too much dip (all be it light) with my veggies.....only a few BAKED ruffles and only one choc chip cookie (small). oh and 2 glasses of wine and then only water.....i was actually pretty happy with my intake even though i'm sure i went over even with the extra calories earned.....
    sunday was another story....didnt exercise even though i had plenty of opportunity to do so (hubby took kids to visit in laws for a few hrs during the day) - just lounged and caught up on some of my shows and ate lite dip and baked ruffles for lunch...blah blah blah...stupid choice....then last night we went with kids to my cousins for pizza and trick or treating....ate wayyyyyyyy to many slices of pizza there before heading out (skinny slices but too many anyway)....
    then when we got home i was on a candy binge....i DO NOT EAT candy....i must have had 10 pcs of the little candy bars....then my husband got out roasted almonds and i had 2-3 handfuls of those and then he mentioned a hot dog and i got a craving and ATE one of those on WHITE bread at 1040pm...BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....
    today is a new day.....i had my regular breakfast, i have packed a salad with tuna and light miracle whip, i have a yogurt and some fruit and i'm going to take a walk on my "lunch hour" in addition to going for a run after work like i have on the calendar anyway...
    this week i am really going to have to step up the movements to help me get the weight i'm sure i gained back off plus what i needed to lose to get to 204.4 on saturday....i dont want to miss my first saturday of the month goal again because i sabotaged myself....PLUS now that i am below 210 i do not want to creep back up there even if it is only for a day because of crappy eating and water retention.....

let's keep moving and getting the work done.....new day, new week, new month.....wooooooohooooooo
  • bluiz13
    Options
    just saw this on another new year's challenge thread....how about for the next 10 weigh ins we "report" like this so we can see our PUSH to the end in a constant thread/chain of our own....just copy this list and add your weigh in each week going forward...i'll still compile the totals in a chart/table and post the pic for comparisons with each other....thoughts???

Bluiz13's (Denise) Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 208.8 blahhhh
    Nov 8: (11/6 - Goal 204.4)
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6: (12/4 - Goal 200.4)
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: (1/1 - Goal - 196.4)
  • renaegry
    Options
    Had a great weekend but had no excerise and did not eat well.

Had Halloween on Friday here, then my son's bday party on Saturday. Ate and drank to much. lol Then had a relaxing pigout day yesturday. Today is Monday, time to get back on track. Did BL Boot camp today for a 303 cal burn, and will try to make it to step aerobics tonight. Son is in school today, then has hockey (first one, first time) at 4 in Foam Lake, so hopefully will get back in time to make it to aerobics for 730.

Going to have somewhat of a relaxing day, so some laundry, and some running around downtown. Try to burn those calories that I consumed this weekend. Don't really think I can expect to lose this week, hope to get back to what I weighed in on Friday.
  • renaegry
    Options
    Can't remember if I posted weight from Fridays weigh in, but was down to 152.6. I think I ate my loss this weekend, so this weeks weigh in should be scary.
  • momtofour
    Options
    momtofours Weigh ins:
    Nov 1 175.8
    Nov 8: 174
    Nov 15: 173
    Nov 22: 172
    Nov 29: 171 (GW 171 BY 27TH O/H AND F/I/L B'DAY WEEKEND)
    Dec 6: 170
    Dec 13: 169
    Dec 20: 168
    Dec 27: 167 (GW 168 or less by Xmas day)
    Jan 3: anything less than above would be an achiement
  • momtofour
    Options
    love this idea of the final weekly updated list therefore have done and posted above and added a new ticker to count me down thanks x
  • deewesash
    deewesash Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    my weight today is 180.6, up from 180.4 two weeks ago not too bad for not eating the best and out of town etc. We had a surprise 50th bday party for my sister but I had a nice big salad oh and two tall beers, but I shared them w/my boyfriend. I need to get more motivated and take more weight off that Jan is going to be here really soon. I just got a Polar heart rate monitor and I think I'm going to love it.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    My weigh in on Mon was 163.2 up 1.6 from last week hopefully next week I will be back down futher than last week!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Still here reading. I just don't have much to say since I'm still lacking motivation myself. My ankle doesn't seem to be healing properly, and I'm still not tracking cals. Pretty sure I'm up a few lbs. Argh. Work schedule had me on 3 days, off for 3 days and now I've got 1 more night tonight to top off 3 more on days., then I'm off for 5 days. My parents will be here from IL this afternoon and through the weekend. My daughter's birthday party is on Saturday and her actual birthday is on Monday. Heaven help me with all the food! Oh, and I've been binging on the "fun size" bags of peanut M&Ms. All this "fun" is going to go right to my @$$! :grumble:

Denise - as bad of a week/end as you think you had, your post made me chuckle. Thanks!

Off to sleep...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    glad i could give you a chuckle....so you are not moving cause you can't or you just dont want to right now???
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    so you are not moving cause you can't or you just dont want to right now???

Yes. :smile:

Surprisingly, down 1.4 lbs since last week.

My2Loves04and06's (Trace) Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 202.6
    Nov 8:
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6:
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: (goal: 194 - halfway to goal weight)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Cnbethea's Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 163.2
    Nov 8: 160
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6: 150s lower end
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 140
  • bluiz13
    Options
    Cnbethea's Weigh ins:
    Nov 1: 163.2
    Nov 8: 160
    Nov 15:
    Nov 22:
    Nov 29:
    Dec 6: 150s lower end
    Dec 13:
    Dec 20:
    Dec 27:
    Jan 3: 140

today is the 4th...so are you 163.2 or 160?? or are your "goaling" for 160 for next monday???
  • momtofour
    Options
    momtofours Weigh ins:
    Nov 1 SW 175.8 - CW 175.8
    Nov 8: GW 174 -
    Nov 15: GW 173 -
    Nov 22: GW 172 -
    Nov 29: GW 171 - (GW 171 BY 27TH O/H AND F/I/L B'DAY WEEKEND)
    Dec 6: GW 170 -
    Dec 13: GW 169 -
    Dec 20: GW 168 -
    Dec 27: GW 167 - (GW 168 or less by Xmas day)
    Jan 3: anything less than above would be an achiement

sorry these are my goal weights for each week to the year ending i will post my actual weigh-in on the corresponding dates each week
    thanks x