WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR NOVEMBER

1131415161719»

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,133 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/138315-women-ages-50-for-december

This is the link to the new thread for December.

I hope everyone got to see Alice's great camel pictures

smiley-happy023.gif
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    To be sure I find this thread I am posting now--even though it's still November here.

I've added drink water to my goals--I have not been drinking as much as I should since I stopped working at the end of October and it shows! I am now concentrating on that for this month--that and keeping within my calories--another area where I have been slacking off!

Welcome to all our newbies! You'll love this thread.

I am mostly back to a regular routine and hope to get a number of things accomplished this month, not the least of which is to finish the gifts I am making and not stress if I don't!

Well, it is still fairly early here but I am tired and am going to bed. Night, all, and I'll see you next month!
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/138315-women-ages-50-for-december

This is the link to the new thread for December.

I hope everyone got to see Alice's great camel pictures

smiley-happy023.gif

Just reposting the link to the December thread in case anyone misses it, since there was a post underneath it. See you there.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Hey, I don't know if anyone remembers me but I posted here quite a bit when I was still logging all my food.

I'm hanging in there, maintaining my weight, still doing my crazy races and having fun.

Yesterday I did a 200 km brevet (that's what they call them). I crashed my bike at mile 105! It was dark, raining and I was going downhill and I hit a reflector exactly the wrong way and skidded. Today I'm all bruised and I noticed my helmet is cracked. That could have been my head! Anyway, I was darned if I was going to give up with only 23 miles to go so I got back on my bike and made it the rest of the way in. Got in with 7 min. to spare before the deadline. And, get this, I wasn't even the last one to finish! (Though I may have been the last official one. Not sure if the last guy made the deadline.)

No exercise today as I want everything to scab over and my knees are very bruised, but I will be back at it tomorrow.
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Hi Macmadame

Hope you are ok!! Just in case you thought people were ignoring you - somehow you managed to post in November of last year's topics.

Take care of yourself.

Love
    Amanda x
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,474 Member
    techno - once a few years ago I was dizzy, but I know that was because I was really trying to lose weight, and I felt like c***. As soon as I got back to normal eating, even tho I wasn't losing, I felt so much better. That dizziness has gone now, don't know what it was. Maybe it was just my body's way of telling me "slow down". Took an extremepump class yesterday, did an hour of HIIT today, and am planning to do a downloadable workout on the spin bike tomorrow.

Rita - sounds like the broken down car was a blessing in disguise. I'm so happy for you

Got a question for you all. I usually have some books on my iPod that I listen to while exercising, like "The Body Fat Solution". Does anyone have any suggestions for other books that are weight-oriented?

genalace - you have no idea how many times I've wished that we could have a clothes line, the sheets and blankets smell soooo good. Maybe in the future things will change with interest now in conserving energy. I'm so jealous of you getting to smell those sheets!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, exercise, then the Newcomers general meeting, then the senior bowl, come home for a few hours, then the Newcomers bowling.

When I go to "my topics" the forum for this is listed twice, it's not like one has been locked out. Does anyone know why this has happened? Just clicked on the other November listing....it's at page 15! There's no way I'll be able to ever get thru it, so I'll have to suffice to say welcome to everyone who is new, congrats to all the losers, and I'll see you at page 15.

Here's hoping everyone has a great evening

Michele
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,133 Member
    This is the thread from November 2010

It turned up in "My Topics" for all of us who posted on it last year because someone who hadn't posted in awhile, posted on it by accident

Here is the link to November 2011

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381896-women-ages-50-for-november?page=5#posts-5334280

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Annabelle555
    Annabelle555 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm so impressed by the weight that everyone has lost. This is my second week. I lost 2lbs the first week. Anyone got suggestions on how not to cheat?! I do very well until supper . . . Thanks and happy thanksgiving!
This discussion has been closed.