Over 200 New year New me Part 38

Replies

• Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    hey,

It will be another busy day me :( I will catch on post later on today.

Allison.............-1.3............0.52%
    Ann....................0...............0.00%
    Julie...forgot to weigh in..0.00%
    Laila................+0.2............0.0%

I swear I have to throw away all the chocolate candy inside the house. I am great most of the day and treat myself during the evening when I want ot relax and boy do I relax...I had all snack size kit-kat (2), milkyway (2), and Twix..and I won't mention all the snack size twizzlers I had, I will say say it was more than 5...

Please, please give me a beatdown to stop my binging behavior....My body is not use to all this sugar that gives me a real high and then a crashing low that make me what more...I sound like an addict..sorry :(
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Meokk..............-0.2 tiny %

No time to read until weekend but saw Laila's post - Get the candy OUT OF YOUR HOUSE!!!!
    Give it to hubby to take to work, make kids take to school, donate to the local library - Anything to get it out.
  • Hi everyone, I am not going to participate on the weigh in thing on here. I hope that's okay. I weigh in on mondays. I am just in this group for the support. Lord knows I need it.
    Completely fine Laura!! You do whatever works best for you.

thank you Ann
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Meokk..............-0.2........... tiny %
    Lauren..............0.0............0.0%

Yesterday's check-in:
    Cals - 1651, over. Under maintenance = win for a night out with dad!
    Water - 48 oz (sad, wish I had more!)
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - Made good choices throughout the day so I could enjoy my dinner
    Like - I like that I have really deep nailbeds, so even when I have short nails they look long. Random? Yes. :smile:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Redneck.........0..................0%

No loss for me this week. I'm holding strong between 207 and 208. With no exercise and no tracking, I'll take it!! I need a push in the motivation direction. My goal is to be under 200 for the year. I know that doesn't sound like much but during the holidays I think it's a good goal for me.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    I need a push in the right direction too as far as exercise and watching my calorie intake.I feel like BLAH!! I have been over everyday this week at least by 300 or more calories and no exercise.I need a pick me up!!HELP
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Nance................+too much........0%

I finally got the nerve to weigh today. I am up 10 pounds, girls. :sad: I am praying it is not all fat! Well, I have to start somewhere, right? Onward and upward.

cals: OK
    water: 100
    exercise: 50 minutes walk and 30 minutes elliptical
    proud: I weighed myself today
    I LIKE: how I can look at both sides of a situation rationally
  • awestfall
    Nance................+too much........0%

I finally got the nerve to weigh today. I am up 10 pounds, girls. :sad: I am praying it is not all fat! Well, I have to start somewhere, right? Onward and upward.

cals: OK
    water: 100
    exercise: 50 minutes walk and 30 minutes elliptical
    proud: I weighed myself today
    I LIKE: how I can look at both sides of a situation rationally
    Nancy I know how you feel!! Once I fell pregnant I gained 8 pounds in my first 7 weeks and now I am trying to get it back off but for some odd reason I am so freaking hungry all of a sudden again like I was when I was pregnant.I would get a headache if I didn't eat something.Same deal now!! Strange I know but I am in the same boat you are and at least we are here trying to fix it.HUGS:heart::heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Ann and Nancy, I so know how you feel. I am so frustrated right now. I start off every day on the right track but then I end up blowing it at the end of the day. I know what to do and what to eat to lose the weight. I guess it's the replacing of the bedroom floor that has me all stressed out and eating just whatever I can find whether it's over my calories or not. Last night I made myself a sauteed onion and my hubby looks at me while I was eating it and says you must be pregnant. I told him that's impossible I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I mean I know if God wants me to have a baby I will have one whehter my tubes are tied or not so maybe I shouldn't have said that's impossible. Anyways, sorry for the vent. I hope my floor will be done today so I can put my life back in order. I don't do stress well. I am defintly a stress eater.
  • awestfall
    See gals my pregnancy symptoms are all returning.I know it sounds weird but I feel pregnant again and it may be me telling myself I am since I want to be so badly but I can't deny the signs.I haven't had my regular period since the miscarriage but my symptoms are much stronger this time than when I was pregnant before.I know it would be way to early to test again already but I have heard of people getting preggers right after a miscarriage and going on to carry healthy babies.I have to be honest my hubby and I have been "AT IT" every other day lol .So we are definitely not trying to prevent it.MY ob said it would be fine to try again once the bleeding had stopped from the miscarriage.So I am trying and I would be so stoked if I got pregnant right away.If I don't I will just keep at it till I do cause I definitely know I can get preggers so thats a plus.I had a dream about twin boys last night and no one knew I was pregnant until I delivered lol that was a funny dream,
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Ann, I have had three friends who got pregnant within five months of their miscarriage. All three doctors said it is the best time to try. ??? I am praying for you,

Laura, I am a stress eater big time. This may sound dorky, but I find that if I have an emergency food back up for those times that is filling and low in calories I can go to that. It's when I DON'T have "filler food" around that I go off the wagon big time.
  • Ann, I have had three friends who got pregnant within five months of their miscarriage. All three doctors said it is the best time to try. ??? I am praying for you,

Laura, I am a stress eater big time. This may sound dorky, but I find that if I have an emergency food back up for those times that is filling and low in calories I can go to that. It's when I DON'T have "filler food" around that I go off the wagon big time.

thanks Nancy. It sounds like an awesome idea. I need some low calorie things that I could go to if I needed to if I need to.
  • awestfall
    Ann, I have had three friends who got pregnant within five months of their miscarriage. All three doctors said it is the best time to try. ??? I am praying for you,

I love the low calorie idea Nancy!!And I am actively trying to get pregnant!
  • awestfall
    I think I am the thread stalker today !! where is everyone?
  • I think I am the thread stalker today !! where is everyone?

I am the tread stalker today too and was wondering the same thing. LOL
  • Good Morning Everyone!!!!!!!! What a beautiful day it is today! Yesterday we got my bedroom floor finished and today I am back on it and I will finish this day without going over on my calories or eating JUNK FOOD!! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Go get em Laura!!

It's the NYC Marathon, one of my very favorite days in New York. We host a big party here at the house because we are a half a block away from the marathon route. There will be lots of tasty eats (breakfast casseroles, bagels, lox, mimosas, bloody marys), but hopefully I'll be a good girl. If not, I'll be inspired to run by all the amazing athletes I see today.

Have a great day!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    HI SISTERS!!!!

I know I know I went MIA....no real reason besides I just didnt want to do it anymore. Tired of tracking, not eating when and what I wanted, and had so many stressors in my life all at once that eating really was the least of my problems.

I decided that I will go back to tracking...not really with weight loss in mind just to prevent piling it on during the holidays. I set my calories at 1500 during the week (easy peasy for me- or it should be since im used to 1200) and the weekends im just going to let myself have wahtever. January I restart my offical journey into weight loss and hopefully get somewhere near 160 by wedding time.

Besides that Im sorry I missed so much...I just went back and caught up on some of the stuff

Julie- Congrats! (AGAIN) that puppy is adorable I cant believe someone would jsut drive off..how can you do that?!
    Laila- I am sooo sorry I missed your passage into Onderland! Congrats girl! You are one hard worker and you deserve it!
    Ann- I hope that what u are feeling is true
    Laura- welcome!
    Lauren, Heather- Miss u girls
    Jess- whatever, I talk to u everyday! love ya girl
    Momma- Im sorry about your familys car accident hope they are doing better
    Cogirl- thats crazy about the mold! Im glad u posted its good to "see" you
    Istapul- Hi!
    Allison- looks like you are still going strong! keep at it girlie!
    Blue- keep your chin up! You did not gain 10lbs of fat..you know that~

Ok I did all that from memory...so Im really sorry if I missed someone!

Love u all and missed you

Cris
  • I need a push in the right direction too as far as exercise and watching my calorie intake.I feel like BLAH!! I have been over everyday this week at least by 300 or more calories and no exercise.I need a pick me up!!HELP

Is there anything we can do to help give you a bump?

I've had a good couple of days....crossed the 40 pounds lost threshold this morning, but am really trying to wait until the Friday weigh-in to update. Spent a lot of yesterday shopping with my roommate and helping her buy clothes. In a size 2. She could buy clothes so easily!! Meanwhile, clothes shopping for me has been a struggle for years.

Happy Sunday everyone, and welcome back Cris!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    chris - i hear ya i am right with you. I am like 1700 right now...of course i am up to 250 ..ouch...this morning but i am sure the sodium fest from yesterday mexican didn't help that.

1/1/2011 i am hitting it hard. If i can get under 240 by 1/1 i will be happy, which was really like only 5 lbs (that was thursday before i went crazy this weekend...yet again).
This discussion has been closed.