Over 200 New year New me Part 38

Replies

• Calories- just under, done absoultly awesome today!!
    water- 64 oz
    exercise- nada except going grocery shopping
    Proud- that I decided to get right back on my weight loss today even though I have had a VERY hard and trying week with my bedroom floor being replaced. Before I started this I would be like oh well I blew it all week so I will start back on Monday but there is not time like the present now to start back.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Alright, I'm back from my days off and the weekend in Rockford, IL. We had a blast eating (lots), playing in the arcade and being silly in the waterpark. I went down waterslides for the first time in about 11 years and loved it! I felt very comfortable being in my swimsuit for most of yesterday (Saturday) and was comfortably in the "average" range.

Needless to say, I did not log any food since Friday (I think) and do not plan on going back and trying to remember everything I ate. Unfortunately, we ate a lot, but I don't think the sodium count was very high, other than dinner on the way to Rockford and lunch on the way home. I didn't drink much water, but I'm back on track starting tomorrow morning. I'm a bit worried about what the scale will tell me tomorrow, but there's nothing to be done other than move on. I knew what I was doing and have no regrets.

Momma: My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope your BIL gets better and soon! The owners of the company I work for were in a very bad accident with a semi a few years ago and one of them was in a coma/intensive care for a while, but he's completely recovered now and doing great. It took a while, but he made it and I'm hoping for the same for your BIL.

Cris: I know what you mean about not wanting to do it anymore. I had a few weeks where I felt the same, but I kept right along and was glad I didn't give up. Do what you need to do, but don't leave us completely and don't ever give up on yourself!

Ann: Here's to hoping your prayers about another baby come true! Best wishes!

Julie: Glad you're still pregnant. I hate to say this, but I was a big baby and I'm the older sibling. I was 8 lbs and my little sister was 6 lbs. There's no rhyme or reason to how big babies are, I swear! That's why they invented the drugs for child birth.

Lauren: Hope the NY Marathon was fun! You'll be running it next year, right?

lstpaul: Yay for your daughter and St. Paul's success at swimming! I'm so happy the closing on the farm went well and now you'll get to make all sorts of new memories there.

For anyone I missed, I apologize! I didn't take notes like I usually do. As I mentioned before, I'm not sure I'll be able to check in during work hours much, but I'll stay updated as much as I can!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Hello my loves, my doves, my precious ones!

Welcome back, Heather! Oh my word, wasn't it too cold for the water park????
    Cris - I've missed you! Don't sweat the feelings of rebellion. The important thing is that you stay with us and be honest to yourself. The rest will fall into place, babycakes.
    Laura - I'm so proud of you for getting right back on track!
    purple - (eeek forgot your first name - Allison?) Congrats on the big 4-0!!!!!!!!

I wore a size 3X today to my singing jobs and it looked great! And it was a blouse - with buttons!!! I was so nervous wearing it, but I knew deep down inside it looked great! LOL I got loads of compliments. :blushing:

cals: OK
    water: 100
    exercise: 50 minutes of elliptical
    proud: I forced myself to wear the smaller blouse AND I pushed myself to 50 minutes on the elliptical - normally I do 30. :noway:
    I LIKE: me in my new 3X blouse. :bigsmile:
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Hi ladies! What a crazy couple of weeks it has been!! My future mother-in-law was here last Friday through Wednesday... my mom, sister, and her fiancée were here this past Friday and just left a little while ago. Full house to totally empty. Makes me a tiny bit sad.

And now it's time to get back on track. I didn't do too terribly (excluding yesterday...) over the family visiting time. But it's time to refocus! :)

I'll try to catch up with posts... hope everyone is doing well!
  • My check-ins for the weekend:

Friday -

Cals: 60 over
    Sodium: 234 over
    Water: 56 oz
    Exercise: walk through downtown in the evening
    Proud: I got my roommate to walk with me through the downtown area after dinner so I wasn't quite so over my cals
    Like: I like that I can do a good job as a grad assistant and explain complex finance stuff to undergrads.

Saturday -

Cals: 547 under
    Sodium: 1075 under
    Water: 72 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute run
    Proud: I went shopping with the roommate and resisted buying anything!
    Like: I LOVE that I can fit into some regular sizes again.

Sunday -

Cals: 263 under
    Sodium: 1134 under
    Water: 32 oz (oops)
    Exercise: brief warm-up walk, then strength training
    Proud: I ate really clean yesterday....not too much processed junk.
    Like: I like that I'm starting to see my waist really taking (smaller) shape. And I like that my boobs are getting smaller so I can get some prettier bras instead of just functional "hoist em up" bras.
  • Good Morning Everyone!! I had my weigh in for this week today and I am up 2 pounds, which I know is from eating junk while we were working on replacing my bedroom floor. I knew this would not be a good weigh in day. I am not worried about it though it will be coming right back off along with some more. I woke up this morning with a killer headache and sore throat. I know that I am getting sick again and I hate it. I may try to exercise today at some point but if I continue to feel like this then I will just have to be really strict today with my calories, water, etc. I hope you all have a great day.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    yeah this is a crappy monday alright.

So on friday we were "supposed" to have aour builder meeting, but it got cancelled because the blue prints were in. I went a head and took off, went and visted the day care, and talked to the builder anyway, and went to the movies and a little shopping, so it was nice, but i am soo swampted at work i was debating taking it off.

SO i wored sat night and last night, not to mention thursday and wednesday night. So last night the system was crapping out, now this morning it just now is up at 9:30 ...very frustrating.

Of course the scale was 7 lbs up again this mroning...this weekend i lost my mind again,...i need to stop that or one day it won't come back.

Thinking i may be skpping workout today cause i am soo behind , and hopefully if my boss allows me i am taking another 1/2 day off on thursday for the builders meeting.
  • lildebbie
    So i went to my friends son bday party , and we always take a pic. So this is me this year and last, i was about 50 lbs less, i decided to do a side by side

283877_5813.jpg
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,499 Member
    morning girls,

Not really caught up on post yet, but will get to it ASAP. I have another busy day today. I have not weight myself since Friday. I am not expecting a loss or a gain, but who knows what the scale says..

I have offically gave away all the candy, thanks Meokk. Friday evening I split it up (between 4 piles kids and hubby's work) and told them if I see any it will go in the garbage...I *really* needed to do that. MY life wasat risk.

something terrific happened to me yesterday, My BIL came over and I haven't saw him in like 6 months. First thing he said was: "wow, you look great..you lost a lot of weight and it looks like your husband gained what you lost" that made me so happy that someone recognized my weight loss ( other that the people who see me everyday)..but I felt sad that my dh was dissed on...he needs to get on the bandwagon but ihe has to be the one that can *do it* I can't make him do it...I can help him (motivate him, exercise with him, and he can eat healthier meals wiht me) maybe the diss will give him some motivation to do something soon. he has a medical history of heart disease and high cholesteral and his is only 42 years old...so young..

Deb, You look amazing, Congrat to you!!!!!

Have a great day!!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Deb - AMAZING!!! You look AWESOME and should be so incredible proud of yourself!!
  • lildebbie
    Thanks !! Sometimes it is hard for me to see...i have lost 70-75 (depending on the day :sad:) but i see how much more i really have .

looking at those pictures i still look fat, but i don't look like huge huge like i did before. :smile:

Not to mention that shirt in the 1st pic was a 3x, and the 2nd was a 14 ...yes that was a 14, like a xl smallest size from lane bryant !!! Look i have boobs that aren't blened in to the fat :smile:
  • Deb - you can DEFINITELY see the loss in those pictures, no doubts about it! Your face and neck have majorly slimmed down.

I still can't "see" the weight loss either, really. I know that it's happened (I'm at 42 pounds lost for crying out loud!) but I think I need to do what you just did with before and current pics.

Regardless, you look great, and think of how far you've come! If that isn't motivation to keep going, I don't know what is. :happy:
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Nancy: Thankfully it was an indoor waterpark we were at this weekend. The upper midwest is much too cold for outdoor waterparks this time of year!

Deb: You look wonderful! Yay for your progress!

Well, I'm back on track with a protein shake for dinner and one for lunch. I'm trying to decide what to do about dinner and am leaning toward porkchops, a veggie and a salad. Yum! We'll see if bf agrees. I'm up 4 lbs. from Friday, but figure it's from not drinking enough water and being a bit over on calories. I'll get back down by Friday, so it's okay.

Hope you're all having a great day. I'm trying to get caught up from being gone two days yesterday and I'm surprisingly almost up to date. Woo hoo!
  • So i went to my friends son bday party , and we always take a pic. So this is me this year and last, i was about 50 lbs less, i decided to do a side by side

283877_5813.jpg

You look great!!!!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Deb -- you look AWESOME!

Laila -- What a wonderful thing for your bil to say! You totally deserve that compliment!

Heather -- Indoor water park...? Wow! I can't even fathom what that would be like. :laugh:

I was a little better this weekend than the last few. Not great, but I talked myself out of several bad decisions. The pregnancy cravings on top of the regular fat girl cravings are no joke! :laugh: I'm craving the craziest stuff (for me). What are the 2 foods I loathe most in the world? Fish and hotdogs. What have I craved? Fried fish and chili cheese hotdogs! GROSS! I haven't actually gone so far as to eat either but yikes!
    I seriously want a chili cheese coney from Sonic for dinner but I have a healthy meal in the slowcooker. If I do cave & go for the coney I'm only allowed to eat half of it because a whole one has 810 calores. :noway:

Morning sickness started kicking in a little last night. It's reallllllly mild and isn't really bothering me right now. Fingers crossed it stays that way (I'm sure it won't! :tongue:).
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Good morning ladies. So my goal for the week is to not be MIA! I haven't read through the posts yet. I'm having a really hard time getting back on track. My goal for today is to do some type of workout tonight. Not sure what it's gonna be. Really wish I had time for the gym. I miss it. That's pure crazy talk right? HAHA...hope everybody had a good weekend!
  • lildebbie
    julie - you may be lucky, and not get lots of morning sicknes, some people don't ..I never threw up not once with either...I felt bad some days , will be holding out that you won't get to sick...but then again not sure you want to be like me and have almost 11 lbs baby..hahahahah :smile:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Really wish I had time for the gym. I miss it. That's pure crazy talk right? HAHA...hope everybody had a good weekend!

I am totally with you here Jess! All I can think about is the 5K we're running next week (you're still in RIGHT?!?!) and how amazingly unprepared I am for it. I have a clear reason to prioritize the gym and was just majorly inspired by watching the marathon on Sunday, but I'm still lilke, "Oooh, more sleep or tv time" instead of the gym. Boo to me.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    OK so I am totally wishing that TOM would either start already or not.If it does start than fine I will be back to trying to conceive afterwards if it doesn't thats great too but I really wish Mother Nature would make up her mind I am going insane lol
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Really wish I had time for the gym. I miss it. That's pure crazy talk right? HAHA...hope everybody had a good weekend!

I am totally with you here Jess! All I can think about is the 5K we're running next week (you're still in RIGHT?!?!) and how amazingly unprepared I am for it. I have a clear reason to prioritize the gym and was just majorly inspired by watching the marathon on Sunday, but I'm still lilke, "Oooh, more sleep or tv time" instead of the gym. Boo to me.

I actually didn't register for it. My cousin and I decided to not do it and save money for our trip. I was gonna fly to Tulsa for it and didn't want to pay all the money to go up there for it. I'm trying to find someone around here to do one with me but it's not looking good. I may have to suck it up and do it alone. But I'm really not prepared. *sigh*
This discussion has been closed.