How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Yay for you! Get them leopard print chonies ready!

i better go shopping.....

i can knit you a pair.....
  • gpoliver
    Options
    Okay can we stick on topic

Dude, why are you complaining, this thread has brought them out of the woodwork.

dont get mad at him, its past his bed time, he might be getting cranky...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

:huh: You don't already have them?

nah, i should have saved some stuff from the 1990's i suppose.....
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

At 27, what does that make me? Lion cub?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

You're a kitty I think
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Well... Glad we got THAT straightened out!!! Lol!!!

OP... Just be yourself & approach the lady you think is attractive. Compliment her without being a sleeze - do it in a classy way.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Never make eye contact whilst doing hip thrusters
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

:laugh: :sick:
  • arainiday1
    Options

Dude, why are you complaining, this thread has brought them out of the woodwork.

Well I do have school tomorrow.... Sigh I'm surrounded by Edward Cullen loving bimbos. I'm just way too deep for anyone my age. No one gets me!!!

no. you are just 18. everyone feels that way at 18. i swear. its not called TEENAGED ANGST for nothing.... give it a few years. date college girls.
  • gpoliver
    Options

Well I do have school tomorrow.... Sigh I'm surrounded by Edward Cullen loving bimbos. I'm just way too deep for anyone my age. No one gets me!!!

okay on the off chance that you are actually serious (it just makes me laugh because my chidlren are older than you are!) let it ride... you are at an age where none of this should matter, go out and have some fun.. if you want to have sex go do it.... if you want a relationship age isnt what makes it meaningful. There are women your age that are mature enough to handle you, but going on the prowl for a relationship is not a good idea. And seriously the cougars that i know want you for a physical relationship not because your mature.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

You're a kitty I think

Well that sounds sexy.
  • arainiday1
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

oh i just saw this! SURE! i wish i knew how to knit :flowerforyou:
  • gpoliver
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

lol its a dying art.... but you are way to young and sexy to be wearing knitted panties so hmmm maybe ill sew some silk ones for ya!!!!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

lol its a dying art.... but you are way to young and sexy to be wearing knitted panties so hmmm maybe ill sew some silk ones for ya!!!!

I imagine a yarn thong would chaff something awful...
  • ItsMike_
    ItsMike_ Posts: 1
    Options
    True true, look if yu want older women, simply be a mature alpha male older women want..
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.

Wait he really hit you with a stick or is that a metaphor ???
    metaphor. ...u sure ur ready for this? Maybe u just need to date a different "TYPE" of girl your own age.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

You're a kitty I think

Well that sounds sexy.
    wonder what I was at 23?