How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Any tips on approaching? Getting tired of girls my age, they are really immature and basic. I want something new, and an older chick might be it. I was thinking of chatting some up at the juice bar or treadmills. Not really sure what to say though. Any tips will be of some help thanks.

Just whip a huge wad of cash out.

That always works for me.
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.

Wait he really hit you with a stick or is that a metaphor ???
    metaphor. ...u sure ur ready for this? Maybe u just need to date a different "TYPE" of girl your own age.

Yes, I don't want to date girls that want to go to a rave. I wanna get brunch, and go to the aquarium.

my daughter would find that date very enjoyable. You will never get the chance to get near her, but she is your age, so just want you to see , your hanging with the wrong girls.... its not age its perspective

Oh come on hook it up! I'm really nice, parents love me. I would build her a bear and everything.

uh no..... not when your OP is how to go pick up cougars......
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Any tips on approaching? Getting tired of girls my age, they are really immature and basic. I want something new, and an older chick might be it. I was thinking of chatting some up at the juice bar or treadmills. Not really sure what to say though. Any tips will be of some help thanks.

The commercials say that cougars are financially stable.
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Who actually wants to go to an aquarium?
    Dude,aquariums are rad!

As a woman who falls into the 'cougar' range, I would LOVE to go to an aquarium for a date!
  • gpoliver
    Options
    lol that OP thinks 25 is cougar. Hell 25 is the absolute youngest I'd consider even dating. Now Hattie is a cougar.

Hattie is a Hottie!!!! :love:
    yup

lol but your pretty easy on the eyes yourself:love:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

That would be in West Hollywood, sir.
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.

metaphor. ...u sure ur ready for this? Maybe u just need to date a different "TYPE" of girl your own age.

Yes, I don't want to date girls that want to go to a rave. I wanna get brunch, and go to the aquarium.

my daughter would find that date very enjoyable. You will never get the chance to get near her, but she is your age, so just want you to see , your hanging with the wrong girls.... its not age its perspective

Oh come on hook it up! I'm really nice, parents love me. I would build her a bear and everything.

^^^^^^^ yes, that.... i have a daughter not THAT much younger than you OP.... no WAY would i approve of her dating someone hunting the internet for cougars
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Didn't know I'd reached jaguar status. Cool!
  • dbmata
    Options
    Who actually wants to go to an aquarium?

Dudes that aren't into the v.
  • dbmata
    Options

Oh no, it just shows that I'm stable with the finances, and well heeled enough to pull any filly, so they'd better be dtf atm.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Ohhh, I'm a year away! :laugh:
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Wait what? They advertise cougars?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

well, level up! ...you get 25 CubCoins!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^ yes, that.... i have a daughter not THAT much younger than you OP.... no WAY would i approve of her dating someone hunting the internet for cougars
    I have a niece his age I wouldn't mind setting him up with. ..no crimes here he's just a confused boy tryna find his way. Shes not my niece to matchmake for so oh well.
  • wheird
    Options

Yes! They have cougar hookup sites that they put on TV!
  • gpoliver
    Options

SHUT UP!!!! Are you serious?
  • wheird
    Options

Swear!
  • gpoliver
    Options

Swear!

I swear I am gonna go show my husband... he is gonna fall over laughing!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Okay maybe I worded the OP wrong. I'm not trying to "hunt" cougars online. I was just asking for advice on how to talk to older chicks.
    :huh: