How can I pick up a cougar at the gym?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

At 27, what does that make me? Lion cub?

You're a kitty I think

Well that sounds sexy.
    wonder what I was at 23?

Eas...VERY NICE GIRL
  • HattieMonicaReborn
    Options
    Puma
    A woman in her sexual prime between the ages of 30-39 who prefers to date younger men. The term "puma" does not apply to women before their 30s, and should never be confused with the titles "Cougar" (ages 40-49) and "Jaguar" (ages 50+).

thanks Urban Dictionary!

I didn't know I only have one year left being a cougar !!!!
    On to jaguar...brace yourself world of young men at large.....hahaha
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.

Wait he really hit you with a stick or is that a metaphor ???
    metaphor. ...u sure ur ready for this? Maybe u just need to date a different "TYPE" of girl your own age.

Yes, I don't want to date girls that want to go to a rave. I wanna get brunch, and go to the aquarium.

there are TONS of girls who don't rave..... expand your friends group
  • wheird
    Options
    Who actually wants to go to an aquarium?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be honest with you. When I was that age I was still creeped out by the yonger guy thing. Its gotten easier though as I get older the age gap has increased withh zero effs given. That first time though when I was 23 and fell in love with a guy who couldn't go nightclubbing with me yet it was because he beat me over the head wih a stick. He was extremely forward hellu romantic uber sensual and there was just nondejying his prowess or "manhood" ...readiness. he turned out to be quite mature and everyhing he held himself out to be and paved the way for many cubs to be. They are always that profile.

I guess all this is to say just be the cutest and most confident and sincere cub you can be and there will be no stopping you either when the right cougar steps out into the clear.

metaphor. ...u sure ur ready for this? Maybe u just need to date a different "TYPE" of girl your own age.

Yes, I don't want to date girls that want to go to a rave. I wanna get brunch, and go to the aquarium.
    u do seem like a cub...so just be yourself. It's almost inevitable.
  • gpoliver
    gpoliver Posts: 87 Member
    Options

my daughter would find that date very enjoyable. You will never get the chance to get near her, but she is your age, so just want you to see , your hanging with the wrong girls.... its not age its perspective
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    Puma

thanks Urban Dictionary!

Love the description, but if you know anything about cats... Puma, Mountain Lion and Cougar are all different names for the same creature.

Jag's look similar to Leopard's, glad I already love that print since I'm approaching that age range, eek!
  • wheird
    Options
    I'd much rather go to a taproom or a bourbon bar.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Dude,aquariums are rad!
  • gpoliver
    Options
    I'd much rather go to a taproom or a bourbon bar.

oh hey now...there is that!
  • wheird
    Options
    Dude,aquariums are rad!

Dude, no they aren't! Tanks full of fish. Just effin' shoot me.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    lol that OP thinks 25 is cougar. Hell 25 is the absolute youngest I'd consider even dating. Now Hattie is a cougar.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

there are TONS of girls who don't rave..... expand your friends group
    this too, continue to give girls ur own age a chance too, I suspect u don't want to compromise on looks and think the hot ones wanna party all the time, party all the time, party all the tiiiiime
  • fitnessbabe90
    Options
    Flirting always works.:smile:
  • gpoliver
    Options
    lol that OP thinks 25 is cougar. Hell 25 is the absolute youngest I'd consider even dating. Now Hattie is a cougar.

Hattie is a Hottie!!!! :love:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Flirting always works.:smile:
    If the person doesn't find ya creepy haha
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Hattie is a Hottie!!!! :love:
    yup