Corrupt a Wish

Options

Replies

• KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, you're Kanye West (didn't specify what kinda genius... could be a "lyrical genius" :laugh: )

I wish I could move back to Japan.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, you're Kanye West (didn't specify what kinda genius... could be a "lyrical genius" :laugh: )

I wish I could move back to Japan.

Granted. As soon as you got there a tsumami destroyed your home.
    I wish I was shorter.
  • OUCHilly1
    OUCHilly1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but your neighbor posted it on Facebook and it went viral. Now you have the every charity, homeless person, and every other supposed "down on my luck" person lined up at your front door asking for handouts... not to mention all the new relatives you have seemed to acquire. I wish my neighbors dog would stop its incessant BARKING!
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Granted... Your now 2'8" and everyone walks around not even seeing you... :(

I wish I was on a tropical beach sipping cocktails right now...
  • OUCHilly1
    OUCHilly1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but your neighbor posted it on Facebook and it went viral. Now you have the every charity, homeless person, and every other supposed "down on my luck" person lined up at your front door asking for handouts... not to mention all the new relatives you have seemed to acquire. I wish my neighbors dog would stop its incessant BARKING!:explode:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

Wish granted but then you wake up to find it was all a dream and what you thought was knocked over cocktail was really you peeing yourself in your sleep.

I wish someone would bring me Starbucks!
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Done, but whoops! I forgot it in my car last week. . .

I wish it was cool enough to go jogging without lugging water around.
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options

Wish granted but then you wake up to find it was all a dream and what you thought was knocked over cocktail was really you peeing yourself in your sleep.

I wish someone would bring me Starbucks!

Granted - but horse manure was mistakenly used instead of coffee beans

I wish I could commit to my fitness goals better.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Granted! So now its cool enough you are lugging ice instead.

I wish it was 1 oclock already!
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wish granted, but your neighbor posted it on Facebook and it went viral. Now you have the every charity, homeless person, and every other supposed "down on my luck" person lined up at your front door asking for handouts... not to mention all the new relatives you have seemed to acquire. I wish my neighbors dog would stop its incessant BARKING!:explode:

Granted, now there is overpoweringly bad smell coming from their house.

I wish I burned more calories during workouts without having to try so hard.
  • SuperTiredMom
    SuperTiredMom Posts: 172 Member
    Options

Granted! So now its cool enough you are lugging ice instead.

I wish it was 1 oclock already!

Granted, it's now 1 o clock... AM... Next Monday.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

You are now 300 pounds.

I wish I could live closer to work.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options

You are now 300 pounds.

Wish granted...you are now living on a cot in the back room.

I wish I was taller.
  • likitisplit
    Options

You are now 300 pounds.

I wish I was taller.

Granted. You now bump your head against every door frame you walk through and your feet hang off the edge of the bed.

I wish I had a personal secretary.
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Granted, but now you bump your head on the top of door frames when entering a room.

I wish I could run faster and further without feeling like I'm going to die.
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    Options

You are now 300 pounds.

I wish I was taller.

Granted. You now bump your head against every door frame you walk through and your feet hang off the edge of the bed.

We corrupted the last wish in the same way at the same time. :)

Granted, but she's sleeping with your significant other.

I still wish I was a better runner.
  • likitisplit
    Options

You are now 300 pounds.

I wish I was taller.

We corrupted the last wish in the same way at the same time. :)

Granted, but she's sleeping with your significant other.

I still wish I was a better runner.

Granted. You are. You STILL wish you were a better runner.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I wish this thread would never end. (Haha...:laugh: )
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Granted but your account has been de-activated. :(

I wish it were sunday so my work week would be over. :/
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Granted, but then you end up losing your job because you missed work when you transported to the future.

I wish I could fall asleep now.