What's with the pose, ladies?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    She should've done the hip pose

1349272670_dc9a7f45598a8c8fe96546fb1b9a0d96-fat-arm-makes-girl-look-naked.jpg
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    This is a rather pointless thread. OP, you have been here since 2012, so I am sure you were fully aware of the s**tstorm that this thread would start. If you are going to call out the profile pictures of tons of people on the site, at least own it. Don't be passive aggressive about it. :yawn:
    Yeah I was wondering this too since OP has been around the block, judging by her post history. What did she think would happen lol.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Well i do it cause I really have nothing else to do with that hand.... Cause my phone isn't like so heavy i need to hold it up with both arms ;)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    9d11c9857d29845761018f8b594634025924_thumb.jpg

Sorry OP. What were you saying about posing with a hand on the hip?
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I don't put my hands on my hips for pics.. But I do when I do the Tootsie Roll!!

I put my hands upon my hips.. when I dip, you dip, we dip....

Cant find a Tootsie Roll gif!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I love it...that brings back a lot of memories.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I think my mind must be pretty boring. I never even notice let alone think to start a thread about something so trivial. What must it be like to see everything in the world AND find something wrong with it. It must be magical.
  • AliceSwarthout
    AliceSwarthout Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Anytime someone posts a thread that's moronic, irrelevant and redundant as this one...all I can think is:

Why-are-you-so-jealous-gif.gif
    This is excellent ^
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    My favorite pose is my hand covering 90% of the camera lens, cuz goddamnit stop taking pictures of me.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    You can't see it, but my hand is on my hip in my profile pic.

Enjoy being annoyed by a trivial detail you have no control over.
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It seems like some women simply cannot pose for a picture without one or both hands on their hips or waist. What's up with that? It looks incredibly awkward and forced to me.

However posing in your underware and bra for the public to see while covering your face with your cell phone appears ever so natural.
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't put my hands on my hips for pics.. But I do when I do the Tootsie Roll!!

I put my hands upon my hips.. when I dip, you dip, we dip....

Cant find a Tootsie Roll gif!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I love it...that brings back a lot of memories.

haha Its it's my head now too thanks
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    You can't see it, but my hand is on my hip in my profile pic.

Enjoy being annoyed by a trivial detail you have no control over.

One of these days, your hand is going to freeze like that.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    <---I don't. I always pose with my hands on my rifle.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    It seems like some women simply cannot pose for a picture without one or both hands on their hips or waist. What's up with that? It looks incredibly awkward and forced to me.

However posing in your underware and bra for the public to see while covering your face with your cell phone appears ever so natural.

Thats how I go shopping for groceries, to the bank, church... undies and a phone is the way to go!
  • MaaKeMeThinn3r
    MaaKeMeThinn3r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ehhhh my guess is that it seems casual to them..but looks forced to us
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    still better than all those weird laying-down bikini pictures people have lately.

:cry: guess I'll just leave then

why do you still have 7lbs to loose on your ticker? My pelvis sticks out like that and I am on here to make sure I eat more.
  • GeorgiFett
    GeorgiFett Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I believe you received a lot of facetious responses, because your question delivery didn't seem to be a genuine inquiry.

I took it as you expecting others to jump on board in the mock and shame parade. Since it didn't go that way you flip-flopped and made it seem as though you were asking a question that is relevant to a weight loss forum and one in which you were sincerely contemplating....

hallelujah_zps5c301c3f.gif
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Well for me, I'm posing like I would for my upcoming bikini competition (my posing has since gotten much better, lol) and the judges WANT you to have a hand on your hip. So I'm just doing what they want, and then it became habit. :)
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278
    Options
    I call this the planking AND "awkward bikini pic"....two in one. It's not at all forced because there's no hand on the hip...sooo natural.

Is-Hangmatting-the-New-Planking-560x372.jpg

This is actually pretty neat! I'd try it with a bunch of mats below me!

Its photoshoped. Were the hell did her shadow go?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I call this the planking AND "awkward bikini pic"....two in one. It's not at all forced because there's no hand on the hip...sooo natural.

Is-Hangmatting-the-New-Planking-560x372.jpg

This is actually pretty neat! I'd try it with a bunch of mats below me!

Its photoshoped. Were the hell did her shadow go?

NICE CATCH!