Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    uPCHJck.gif
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I... I...

combo-gifs-loki-army.gif

I wish I had checks with poodles. :grumble:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    dancing-banana.gif
  • lol thanks for proving what everyone says behind your back is dead accurate

Michael-Jackson-Eating-Popcorn.gif
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    and 130 IQ = genuis... genuis
  • and 130 IQ = genuis... genuis

*genious
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

*genious

Disingenuous?
  • and 130 IQ = genuis... genuis

*genious

Disingenuous?

*Dissinjunyes
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Wahahahahahaha!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Respectfully, left to your own devices many of you move strictly off of impulse & 'herd' mentality rather then forming your own identity
    Alpacas_zpsda58cf40.gif

I think I have a new ambition...to be part of an alpaca herd.
    I would if it meant Mike Rowe would come and shave me.

Where can I sign up for this?
    You think if I knew I'd be here?

He did it on a Dirty Jobs episode. It's actually my favorite episode. They shave the cameraman at the end.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    Do you already have a publishing company willing to pay you for this? Getting anything that falls into the realm of non-fiction (does this, really?) is close to impossible without already having a good editor and a publishing house looking for a specific NF topic.

This is the kind of topic that isn't likely to lead to a profitable reader base, so publishing houses tend to shy away unless the person writing is a media sensation (either positive or negative), a college professor with a captive audience required to pay the requisite $250 for a course textbook (and in most cases, these are generally self-published unless the professor is recognized as an expert and likely to garner additional profits from other institutions utilizing the text), a renowned historian writing on a topic that has garnered substantial interest based on the Nielsen performance of an on-point documentary, or a renowned scientist discussing a controversial topic.

So, I guess what I'm getting at is without pre-funding, any book you would write on the subject would be purely for self-edification. As such, what any of us think is entirely inconsequential.

:flowerforyou:

Awe.. vanity publishing will help significantly decrease your bank account :) Best wishes and Good luck :) The happy face will lead you to believe my IQ is <175.

Decrease? - It won't do anything for my bank account either way? Unless you mean the opportunity cost from the time invested in constructing it?

no, she means no one is going to publish your self serving crap unless you pay for it.

and btw, psychology and philosophy is generally where college students end up when they can't hack it in a real major.

I should know lol
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I think OP needs a friend.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

*genious

Disingenuous?

*Dissinjunyes

This in August
  • thats a crime
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • DenDweller
    DenDweller Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    4/10

Good initial trolling concept (troll as beneficial force) but lacks subtlety in execution.