Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - December Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    woo hoo! lost another 1.6lbs this week (and it's my TOM so i wasn't expecting to lose!). 29.2lbs total lost- SO CLOSE to 30! yay! only 2.8lbs to go to reach my weight loss goal for december- 5.8lbs to go for my ultimate december goal of 35lbs lost! i'm doing it! sooo excited!!!

hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!!

km323 - Reach 185lbs, run 4x per week, get to sleep before 2am each night, avoid french fries and log every day
    kvr414- Lose another 10 lbs. drink 10 cups of water a day, do a 3x to 5x a day routine of situps, pushups, lunges til fatigue.
    roobean33 - Reach 128lbs, drink more H20 daily, try new healthy recipes, avoid most of the holiday treats
    inskydiamonds - Continue my biweekly meal challenges, because they force me to reach outside the box for things to eat for dinner. (December 1-5: Suggestions from MFP friends / December 6-19: Low-Cal Desserts / December 20-31: Meals Under $10). Lose 4 pounds, bringing me to 183.
    Keysr-Cook for myself and become more active outside with fun winter sports
    krishatherley - drop another 3-4 lbs
    wardiemelissa-maintain current weight of 125 lbs.; continue exercise regimine of running 2-3 times a week (with one long run between 7-8 miles), strength training (30 day Shred), and stretching (yoga); plan healthy dinners for the week; and begin to tone those trouble zones (No More Trouble Zones)
    SkierElle: Reach 175 lbs, still limit sweets but allow myself a few if they fit w/in calories, when I'm home for Xmas try to involve family in fun exercise!
    meagalayne - Reach 130lb by 12/11/10 and maintain to 01/01/11, complete 20 consecutive push-ups, complete 5 full weeks of Cutting Body Fat (3x/week) weight lifting and extend longest run distance to 9 miles - NO EXCUSES!
    rai8759 - Go from 167.4 to 162 by 1/3/11 (1.08 lbs/week); Carry a water bottle around with me and drink 8-10 cups of water per day; Be true to my food diary even if i miss a day get right back into it the next day!!
    Tai_88 – continue my no candy streak (limit of one piece of candy per week); stop drinking soda for the month; at least 3 workouts per week; get my 2 mile time under 18:30; logging everyday – especially when I don’t want to.
    Hazeldiva1913---drink at least 12 cups of water a day, loose 10 lbs by christmas. Im at 299 need to be at 289 on xmas day...start incorporating more strength training...no eating out more than once a week!!!
    chawntamarie - Reach 140lbs by Christmas (4 lb. loss), Workout 5 times/week and cook my own meals 2-3 times per week.
    finncmh- lose 5lbs bringing me to 193 by New Years eve, strength training 2x's a week, develop a solid running/walking routine, try one new healthy meal a week!
    Mevan17- lose 3 lbs to get to 141 lb, run 4 days/week, no cookies
    Stuartme123 - DecSW = 161. 30 min of cardio 3x a week, Keep unhealthy snacking to under 200 calories/day, Add veggies that wouldn't normally be there to at least one meal a day, Try one new healthy recipe a week, Lose 1lb a week for a total of 4lbs.
    CaptainJim157 - Dec SW = 172.2 lbs, lose 10 lbs by the end of December (2 lbs a week), control my anxiety a bit better (Can that be one of my goals?)
    Tickyfoxster710- Dec SW=294lbs, goal lose 9lbs by the end of December, finish my 10k running plan, try to get up to 8 miles before the end of the year, start my second round of 6 week triple challenge (finish the first week of January) ( goal 100 push ups, 200 situps, 200 squats consecutive)
    Jourdan_Rystrom - DecSW=136. I want to reach 133 by the end of December and have even more muscle tone! Log on to MFP EVERY DAY and always stay under my calories! I want to drop my BF% to 22%! I also want to include more greens in my diet!
    meggonkgonk: Reach 150 lbs, complete 1 unabridged week of training, Week 4 of pushup challenge and 1 unassisted pullup
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - lose 5 pounds before 2011. Work out twice a week. Continue with my C25K training.
    Losstalykat:* Do one nice relaxing thing for myself once a week. (massage, bath with wine and book, new workout class....)* Focus on Triathlon Training, workout as close to the training schedule as possible. * Only eat 2 sweets a week(it is the holidays after all)*Measure at the beginning and end of the month.
    spellbinder25: (1) Start with week 3 of C25K. From week 4 onwards, do each week twice. (2) Cook twice a week, (3) Have a serving of fruit everyday, (4) Do squats and crunches thrice a week, (5) Lose 5.5 lbs to reach 145lbs.
    seripha - Dec SW = 156.5, goal to lose another 5 lbs by the end of December, continue to exercise 4 - 5 times a week, and avoid binging on the weekend!
    miss_amy: current weight loss: 26.4lbs- goal: at least 32lb total loss (5.6lbs)- ultimate goal: 35lb total loss (8.6). NSG: eat less carbs! -update (12/11): 29.2lbs lost, 2.8lbs until goal (5.8lbs until ultimate december goal!)
    TaraMaria - Ab workout 3x's weekly, 4500 calories burned weekly, 97.5 miles walked/ran by Christmas, build up to running/walking 5 miles and finally no refined sugars for the month of December
    SKINNYACK- Get under 160- ideally 157 by Dec 31st. I'm currently stuck at 161. Be able to hold side arm planks for 90 seconds each arm without shaking. Run my first official 5K. Finish Month 1 of P90X
    Fiore89 -- Go to the gym daily, eat less carbs and more protein, log in MFP daily, pack a healthy lunch to work and stay under my calorie intake!!! :-)
    Allislefttogain: Maintain in 118-123 range; minimum base running of 8-10 miles a week; long run of 13.1; weigh-ins on 10th/ 20th/30th of December; try a new workout (or 2 or 3); 64 oz of water daily (no counting tea water!) and experiment in the kitchen
    Tjradd73-to lose 8lbs and 2", continue on with the push-up challenge, and do 3 days a week of abs!
    cruan- Stay on the Herbalife plan, get my protein intake that I need, lose at least 5 lbs, and exercise, exercise, exercise!
    emmarie1630- lose 4lbs, eat out less, stay active over the holidays, drink more water
    30poundsto30- lose 10 pounds, exercise 3x a week, walk my dog everyday and drink at least 64 ounces of water daily
    SkiptomyLou32: 123 by end of December, run 3x week, weights 3x week, continue to cut sweets
    Nisharae- be below 207 pounds by January first...Running 5 minutes straight on the treadmill @ atleast 5.2 speed. HERE WE GO!
    js775219-lose 6-10lbs, 3 straight weeks of bootcamp, log ALL calories EVERYDAY!
    allie7383- lose at least 3 lbs, work out at least 5 times a week, and drink over 8 glasses of water per day.
    megteg-lose 5lbs, log in everyday and stay at or under 1500 calories.
    Ngoat - Eat less processed foods, excercise an average of 3 hours a week and lose 3lbs.
    ckehoe89: Lose 5lbs, maintain exercise routine of at least 5 times a week. Work on getting more fruits and veggies into my diet instead of the carbs I love so much!
    Shaunie0613- 175lb by Dec 31st
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Melissa-go hubby go!!!! lol very cool...now make sure you use it to show him how much you appreciate it!

spellbinder-sounds like you are very focused on meeting your goals this month so great job!!

Aly-I agree 100% with Seripha...hopefully you can work out some of your stress issues. But sounds like you made a wise choice by going to the gym instead of eating bad...so WTG!!

Lou-chili was great and my son loved it too!! and thank you :)

Cait-you look beautiful in your dress!!! congrats on that and you downsizing!! and no worries bout those 2lbs...they will be gone in no time, you will see :)

CapnJim-Happy Birthday! Have fun, stay safe :)

Amy-you are rockin this!!! you are going to smash your Dec goal and I bet get your overall goal as well!!! awesome work!! :)

AFM-i did do my 2/2 on the push-ups yesterday as planned!!! Where has everyone else gone on that challenge btw?? I managed to stay under yesterday even with ordering pizza for my sons b-day and having ice cream and cake!! I even stayed under on my sugar which is my challenge this week :) Today I decided to have a cheat day...it really is my first since joining this site so it was a hard choice to make, and I do not plan on doing it very often at all, and I have a plan to compensate for it before my weigh-in on Wednesday!! How much ever I go over today I will divide between the remaining days before Wed and minus that from my goal and stay under the diff instead!! So I am really hoping that works, at the very least it will make me feel better about my choice!

also a quick fave recipe of mine for a dessert...

Pistachio Jello Salad

1 box sugar free pistachio jello (60 cal)
    1 can crushed pineapple (140 cal)
    1 tub fat free cool whip (375 cal)
    1 12oz container of fat free cottage cheese (240 cal)

1. mix all togethor
    2. serve chilled

makes around 6 cups (12 1/2 cup servings) 68calories per serving

ENJOY!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    AFM-i did do my 2/2 on the push-ups yesterday as planned!!! Where has everyone else gone on that challenge btw??
    I've been out, only because I did step y'day instead of my W3D3... No time, unfortunately. And no weights. Just the resistance stuff we did in step class for 15 mins. It's been a busy week but I'm starting W4 of knee push-ups Monday. I'm getting back on track for SURE!

Sorry Tara!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    AFM-i did do my 2/2 on the push-ups yesterday as planned!!! Where has everyone else gone on that challenge btw??
    I've been out, only because I did step y'day instead of my W3D3... No time, unfortunately. And no weights. Just the resistance stuff we did in step class for 15 mins. It's been a busy week but I'm starting W4 of knee push-ups Monday. I'm getting back on track for SURE!

Sorry Tara!

its all good Meag!! I figured it was cuz of your b-day weekend and al!!! I will be doing WK4D3 tomorrow and then the exhaustion test on Mon or Tuesday!! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one left!!! :)
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I've been doing my push-ups. Did all three days of week 1 last week and then only 2 days of week 1 this week (I feel like I've said "week" entirely 2 much in that last sentance). Will be moving on to week 2 and aiming for completing all three days. I'm really feeling stronger even though I still have to huff and puff through my last 2-3 push-ups (think that is kinda the point). Can't wait to have buff arms and shoulders! :bigsmile:
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Thanks Skip and Aly!!!! Rainy/Icy miserable day here. Those 2lbs that appeared out of no where on WI day came off and I lost an actualy 1lb- so close to hitting my 10lb loss mark! YAY!!!!
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone: This is going to be a long post, I’ve been really sick this week so I have a lot of catching up to do. So here goes:
    Nancy- great weigh in- 3lbs is HUGE!! WTG!
    Guam – Sorry to hear about Disneyland, but awesome on turning it into a positive!!! I’m glad u guys still had a great time :smile: . Don’t let the boy give you crap for a whole birthday week- this year I had Birthday Month (I’m kind of a brat about my bday…)
    Roobean- Glad you’re still logging in- that’s what counts the most!
    Seripha- Good luck with the 4 pack!
    Melissa- Hope you get the long run in this weekend, it must be nice to have the TR back!
    Aly- You got a lot goin on, but I think you’re making a great decision to be honest in your diary, even when it sux, and really pushing out of your funk. I know you can do it girl!!
    Spellbinder- you are really back in it this month WTG!!!
    Lou- At the lower weights, it is much harder to make the scale move- I think it’s an accomplishment to keep it there!! I know you can get to 123 by the end of December!! Just remember- try to make treats and cheats earlier in the day (lunchtime or before) – your body has more time to burn it off that way!
    Jill- WTG on maintenance- I’m def going to make a mental note to copy some of your diary for future use :wink:
    Finn: Freaking FABULOUS dress girl!!!! And Awesome going down sizes- it feels great!
    Mike- Hope the party was fun!
    Meag- Happy Birthday and I’m glad you guilt-free ice cream filled birthday!!:drinker:
    Rai- I'm glad you are getting in on the pushups challenge!
    Tara (TJ)- Sounds like you have been ROCKING girl. I will be back on the pushups challenge- this week was a bit of a black hole of nothingness for me.
    AFM: Sick and feeling gross for most of the week, I am going to try to re-do this week’s workouts- it might be a bit of a challenge because it is supposed to rain through Thursday. I know I don’t need the workouts to keep losing (I’ve been really smart about staying under or near my calories) but I really do want to hit 8m for my long run before the new year. Also, I’m down 1.6 lbs today:noway: - so that’s pretty exciting- I am .4lbs away from being 30lbs down from Jan 1 last year!! So despite the sick and terribleness, it’s been a pretty good week!

Sorry if I didn't catch everyone- Looking forward to another great week with all of you!!

Best,
    Gonk
  • SkipToMyLou32
    Options
    Miss Amy--Congrats on your loss!

Finn--Glad those two lbs bid you farewell!

Gonk--Sorry you were sick this week. Seems to be a lot of that going around. But so great that you were able to lose without being able to do your workouts. And how awesome you are about to hit 30 lbs down! Yay!!

To all you birthday girls and boy--Hope you guys had great weekends!!

AFM--So, I have to say this weekend was a success compared to most of my weekends. I was good on Friday and was under my calories. Yesterday was the bad day, but it wasn't even a bad day--just a bad night. My husband had his holiday party for work which was so much fun. I did have some drinks, but stuck to wine instead of fruity girly cocktails that I normally have that I think have a ton more calories. I know wine isn't good for me, but I feel like it's a little better than a sugary cocktail. I also had finger foods and desserts that were bad. But that was last night and I kept it to last night and didn't carry it over to today. I will be under my calories today. That is pretty awesome for me because usually bad for me leads to more bad and it's a whole weekend thing. I'm fine having one cheat night so I'm super happy with my weekend! I'm wondering if I should weigh myself tomorrow or just wait till Friday and see if the scale moved down. Hmm... I am also super excited because I will be done with fall semester on Tuesday. I plan on taking full advantage of my break and working out like a maniac!
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Holy smokes!

9.68 miles today :noway: Took me 1:41:17... What a crazy run!! And I did it all in the rain... Talk about cold and miserable. But I feel amazing and so accomplished. I know I can run this 10 mile race now! :bigsmile:

Heading down to the boy's family's home in Niagara for the evening for dinner and a hangout. Should be a nice cap off to my crazy weekend :happy:

Sorry for being so selfish lately. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow! :heart:
    Meag
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Hey Girls! :)
    I went Christmas shopping and have my bowling league tonight, burned 702 cal :) I still have over 1000 cal left to eat today :P
    I weighed in today, gained 0.6 lbs, so not totally bad but still not a loss :(
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Rai-WTG on the push-ups!! I struggle with the whole last set usually!! LOL
    Gonks-welcome back! glad you are feeling at least a little better!! and thanks!
    Capnjim-not too bad for your b-day week...get right back on today and maybe dont eat all of your exercise calories so you can get a jump start!!

AFM-I will be doing day 3/3 on pushups and abs tomorrow for week 2! I did a great day of cardio today so i am pumped. I saved myself 123 calories to try and start making up for yesterday before weigh-in Wednesday! I am certainly nervouse as usual about it but we shall see, what 1 bad day truly does!
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Yepp, my friend's birthday party was fun last night :) I was under my calories by 500+ today ^^
    Night all!
  • Roobean33
    Options
    Ok selfish post, but I feel the need to rant and hear your reactions:

Ever get the feeling that people are judging you based on what you eat? Lately I feel my food choices are gawked at by both "friends" and acquaintances and not in a positive way. Not that I'm eating nothing but celery (in fact, there's plenty of room for improvement in my diet), but I might as well be. Most days, I use this as motivation. I know what I'm doing makes me healthier and happier, so yes, I eat carrots instead of eating chips. If I want chips, I eat chips but I eat only a serving. As in the package's serving, not a plate full, which seems to be a serving to some.

But sometimes, I feel self-conscious. I'm setting myself apart, whether I like it or not. I look around and feel lonely. Part of the isolation is this confused disinterest, and part of it is envy.

Every now and again you find someone on the same path and it's like this silent exchange as you unpack your food and know that thought and time went into these choices. This isn't easy and we should be proud of ourselves. Yet, I am still bothered by the onlookers who are thinking negatively of the one of the best decisions I've made.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Roo-i feel ya!! doesn't seem to matter what you do!! if you eat bad while dieting they make comments and if you eat good they make comments!!! or at least that is what happens to me!! guess what though??? you are doing the right thing and they are just jealous that you can do it and they can't! so in other words...just ignore them!! that is what i have done...either that or i criticize what they are eating and they eventually shut up about it!! lol
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!

9.68 miles today :noway: Took me 1:41:17... What a crazy run!! And I did it all in the rain... Talk about cold and miserable. But I feel amazing and so accomplished. I know I can run this 10 mile race now! :bigsmile:

Heading down to the boy's family's home in Niagara for the evening for dinner and a hangout. Should be a nice cap off to my crazy weekend :happy:

Sorry for being so selfish lately. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow! :heart:
    Meag

Nice run, Meag!!! Almost to 10 miles!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Have a snow day today...hoping to get in my long run today on the treadmill since there is a good 6 inches of slippery snow on the ground and it is FRIGID outside!!! I did manage to get almost all of the Christmas shopping for my girls done yesterday and the house is clean so I have the whole day to get that run in no excuses!!!

Happy Monday everyone!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hope you had great weekends!

I (stupidly) ran 8.14 miles on Saturday even though I had a race yesterday. I just didn't want to/couldn't stop running. I was supposed to run no more than 5 and had to force myself to stop. Yesterday's race gave you a choice of 1-3 loops of a 2 mile course and I initially was going for the 6 miles. I was pacing myself for 6 miles initially, but my legs were super tight, it was ridiculously windy with torrential downpours (I lost my Red Sox hat and had to backtrack to get it!) and almost dropped out after loop 1. But I made myself do another loop and my legs started to feel less tight so I finished after loop 2 (4 miles) and won my age division! Woop woop! Got a sweet medal too...my favourite part is the long-sleeve shirts that says "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man". LOVE LOVE LOVE free race loot, maybe even more than I like winning my division...well almost.

I actually got out of bed for my morning workout at 4:45 today! Tried a new DVD (Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training) and I was kind of disappointed. I expected to feel a bit more burn, but I think my body liked that it wasn't as challenging as No More Trouble Zones. My HRM is being kind of fritzy as the battery's low so I think the readings are off right now (as in low because it's not picking up the signal as strongly) so I ordered the battery and watch seal so hopefully they'll be here mid-week. I also got TurboFire last Thursday and did Fire 30 (one of the easier workouts)...holy hell, I'm not as fit as I thought I was. But I got TF to substitute for my non-running during the week and I think I just might take before & after pictures. I also won the lottery for the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler in DC (next April) so 10 Miler in April and 1/2 marathon in June. I can already run 10 miles, but I'm going to finagle my 1/2 marathon training plan up a bit and see if I can make it fit the 10 mile race in.

Happy Monday!!!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Oh and accomplished my year-long goal of competing in 12 races this year! It was challenging since I didn't start racing until April and had to take June/July off from races due to re-injuries, but I did it! And I'm super excited. Probably going for 13 next year but I have plans for 2 1/2 marathons and 1 full marathon so we'll see how it all comes together :noway:
  • meagalayne
    Options
    Got a sweet medal too...my favourite part is the long-sleeve shirts that says "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man". LOVE LOVE LOVE free race loot, maybe even more than I like winning my division...well almost.

AAAAAAhahaha! I WANT that shirt! :bigsmile: That has got to be the best part of your race day! Super cute! I hope it's got a really adorable gingerbread man with gumdrop buttons on the front :laugh:

Great job on your runs this weekend Jill, even if you didn't complete the 3 loops. Sounds like you had a long-*kitten* run on Saturday so it all evens out. Your workout videos sound tough. I'm in awe - I could never stick with those and see them through. Take some before and afters - you may be surprised with how much your body changes over a few months of dedicated strength training :smile:

Melissa - Thanks! Almost at 10miles... Very, very excited to hit that milestone before year's end. I am stoked! Hope you get your long run in today and good luck getting it done on the treadmill. I'm not sure I have the motivation for that :ohwell: Then again, we also don't have 6 inches of snow! hehe

Roo - I feel ya! I am not sure if it's a matter of being over-sensitive to looks/stares and comments, or if it's genuine jealousy/resentment/malice coming from others. I know that some times when people make comments about what I eat and then end with "Seriously though, I am really impressed. I wish I could do that." I feel like "are you kidding?" I have trouble giving people the benefit of the doubt. I always hear it as "I'm not racist, but..." or "I'm not homophobic , but...." -- It's the same jist. If you say something critical and then justify it by saying "really though, good for you", you sound like a total jerk and NOT supportive :grumble: This journey can be very lonely sometimes Roo. It's so nice that you have your husband, at least, who is doing it with you. You just have to be your own best motivator and support system some days - Other people won't always understand, and many will envy your dedication and success. Just know that you are doing it for you and always remember you have friends on MFP that support you, are eager to share in your successes, and understand how hard it can be day-in- and day-out. As long as it makes you happy, that's all that matter :happy:

Tara - I'm nervous too!! Hopefully our "bad days" won't have too much of an effect on our WIs this week. Back on track and hopefully losing weight again! Good luck on Wed :smile:

Skip - Sounds like you made choices that were right for *you* - which is the whole point! If you know you're going to want to have a few drinks, at least picking drinks that are likely *less* caloric and sugary is the way to go. Mitigation without deprivation. Wonderful job. And sounds like a great weekend. Get on the working-out-like-a-maniac bandwagon and you'll have a great holiday for sure! I am going to be doing the same over the holidays, I hope! Can't wait to hear about all your serious workouts!

Gonk - Glad to hear you're feeling better, lady. Get those workouts in and that long run, even if the weather's bad. No excuses :tongue: If it rained on a race day (hypothetically), you'd still race. So just treat every run like a race and know that you are working toward your goals. I ran in it yesterday and hardly noticed, TBH. You'll be great :wink: Congrats on the continued weight-loss success. Really impressive - you must be super happy!

Rai - Pushups!!! :drinker: Great job, Rach! Glad to have you on board and can't wait to see you looking all buff and hot either! hehe We're already such a good looking bunch, it's scary to think how attractive our groups going to be in a few months time :glasses:

Miss_Amy - Great loss and wonderful continued success with your journey. I'm really impressed with your dedication and glad you are keeping us posted. Hope you are finding that MFP is helping you reach your goals :smile:

Aly - How's everything going? I've been a bit MIA lately but I hope your weekend was alright. Just checking in! :wink:

Guam - How was your weekend? Manage any hiking with the kids lately? I hope you can get out and do it because it's such a nice treat on the weekends and I assume your weather is still good for it...

Where on earth is Emmy! That girl better be back soon...

Phew! As for me...
    Yesterday was great. Drove down an hour to Niagara to have dinner and the like with my boys family. It was nice. Kind of a long day, though, and I wasn't pleased to be driving in the snow on the way home. We've finally got a snow covering and thankfully it waited until post-birthday. I despise snow on my birthday! Yesterday morning I wasn't in until 4:30am or so and the dog had me up bright and early at 8:15 for a walk... Really rough weekend, sleep-wise. Certainly made the run a challenge. Last night I crash around 12:30am and for whatever reason my body had me up at 5am today. Thankfully the dog stayed asleep and I was able to get another 2.5 hours of rest once my mind settled down a bit. Im not exactly sure why my body is so dead set against prolonged sleep, but I should really figure it out soon...

On the agenda for today is starting W4 of the push-up challenge (knee push-ups for now, toes later), and loads of stretching this morning. Shopping for new winter boots and perhaps some new running shoes this afternoon. Tonight I'm going to hit up the gym and do my weight lifting for 40 mins and then a step class. Active recovery, but I am hoping I don't over-do it. My knees are really hurting from my run yesterday, so I am going to take it easy at step class for sure. I am going to wear my HRM watch again and see if it's any more accurate today. Hope so!

Anyway I am back on track and back to being ADDICTED to MFP so I will be around. Hope that Monday morning brings loads of comments and updates from the likes of everyone. Miss you ladies! :heart:
    Meag
  • Roobean33
    Options
    Jill - congrats on pushing through and winning your division! That shirt does sounds so CUTE. What an awesome way to remember it by.

Meag - Good luck with your workout tonight and I hope you get some rest! I had to chuckle at the "dog had me up bright and early," comment because my pup is very stubborn about walk times. As for my previous post - you hit the mark.. Snippy, snide comments about being on a "diet". GRRRR. Christmas time is always hard because it becomes obvious you are not partaking of the endless cakes and cookies. I do have my husband to talk to and I'm lucky, you're right. He has been in similar situations also but it doesn't really bother him. I should probably adopt his attitude.

Melissa - I hope you get your run in! Sounds like a very productive weekend. PS. I always like your pic. You look so athletic. In fact, all you runners do.

TJradd - I should make comments! lol It is mostly envy, you are right. I need to have a thicker skin sometimes. I'll get the last laugh anyway, when they are all scrambling to "diet" for summer time.