200+ Santa's Super Sexy Pals!

Options

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I've enjoyed the past two days off from work. Taylor went home so I've been able to catch up on cleaning and I went to the gym both days. I didn't go today, but its only 3pm so I have plenty of time to hop on the wii. I finally finished my Christmas shopping yesterday. In my defense, I wasn't told till yesterday morning that I needed to have a $10 dirty santa gift.

This dirty santa game involves my 5yo niece, my 29 yo sister, my 12yo brother (no he doesn't believe in Santa anymore) and my mom and dad. I walked around the store for half an hour and still didn't find anything that would appeal to everyone. Yeah, so I ended up getting a clear Christmas tree cookie jar and filled it with candy. I hope I don't end up with it. I had so much extra candy that couldn't fit in the jar that I had to put it in the freezer. I have been pigging out on the chocolate candy that has been around the house for a long time. I'm gonna take it on the trip Taylor and I will be taking next weekend and I'll try to make him eat it all.

Some of you saw my status on facebook last night, but I was talked into going to my first step class yesterday. I was in the locker room taking my coat off and a lady who's another regular in zumba asked me if I was there for step. She told me it was our zumba instructor teaching it and there were only a few people there. So yeah...I went.....I about died. She had this techno cd playing and the music never stopped, but I had to stop about 3-4 minutes before the end of her cardio section. I was seriously about to tell her I could only last half the class and leave, but the instructor was like "ok now its time to slow it down" and we pulled out weights and did arm exercises. It was kinda cool though. I might try it again.

My little sister's wedding is next weekend and she still isn't speaking to my family.

I haven't heard anything from the lawyer so I'm guessing that will happen next week.

TOM still hasn't shown up. It's only about a day late, but I was spotting earlier this week so that made me happy. I just hope it doesn't come so late as to ruin my plans for our trip next weekend.

One little bit of good news is that my weight is starting to go back down. 216.4.

Sorry I haven't responded to each of you individually....I've gotten behind in responding to you guys.
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Cheesy potatoes - over indulged but worth every bite!!! I had 3 helpings I love Christmas. We enjoyed family last night. We're already headed home!!! I miss my kitties and my tree. I forgot to buy one gift for the baby we'll be seeing Fri. I love Amazon and the iPhone. The gift will arrive Fri. Whew!!!

Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone enjoys their holiday as much as we did. Seeing family and friends - priceless!!!
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    I had a great day with family. :happy: To top off a great day, it SNOWED! Do you know how rare it is for NC to have a white Christmas?? Its been wonderful! Except I had to drive home in it. It was only 4 miles but I slid a lot. I just hope it goes away for work on Monday.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Kendal - Having a white Christmas does rock!!! Glad you made it home safely...

It feels so good to be home and have the holiday behind me. Just one more trip next Friday to meet friends for lunch (3 hour drive each way)... Mom, the bro and DH are going with me so it should be fun... Starting today, I'm back on the exercise band wagon and tomorrow will resume "good eating"... I'll weigh in tomorrow.

Goals for the next 6 weeks (until I leave for Vegas)..

1) exercise at least 30 min a day
    2) eat fairly well
    3) drink 8+ glasses of water

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    We are headed home right now. Nothing like typing on a website while driving through traffic up a mountain! Or I should say my husband is driving. I think we all had a good time but will be glad to be home too

I have tomorrow off and I getting my free facial and my hair done again.

I have just at three months before I go to Vegas for work for three days. I was going to go see Harry potter tomorrow sfter my hair finally but am thinking it might be high time to get my yass back into the gym again. I could use a good sweat my yass off work out and a soak in the sauna and hot tub. Yah.....it's time!! I feel so swollen and ick from all the heavy food I've eaten the past three days blehhhh..I think I will crak open that food Matters book too tonight and get reinspired. I got a super cute new gym bag for christmas too! Yeah!
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    I couldn't go the the gym today, but I got a great workout anyway. First I walked Lexi out to the main road to see how bad the roads were. It might have been 1-1.5 mile the whole trip. There was a big golden retriever in a fenced in yard and I watched him CRAWL UNDER THE FENCE (it was a wire fence) to come out to meet Lexi. Thankfully he was friendly (but probably about 20 pounds bigger than Lexi) so I had to get both dogs in their fence to let the owners know he got out. The old man was like "yeah, I didn't think he'd do that in the snow" haha....it was funny to watch that dog do an army crawl in the snow to get to Lexi.

An hour or so later, I tried to back out of my driveway to go to the grocery store.....ummm...no.....that didn't happen. I got 80% down my driveway (its completely FLAT) and then I started sliding real bad. I had no control. Even as I pulled forward to get back to the carport, I was sliding a LOT. So I did the only thing I could do....I got out my little shovel and started clearing the driveway. It wasn't even a flat edge shovel and it took over an hour to shovel it all. By then more people had driven on the street so it was even better than when Lexi and I had walked to check it out.

But now my lower back is kinda tight. I need to go take a long, hot bath and let it relax a little. I will be in some major pain tomorrow having to get used to sitting in my chair all day at work. I haven't been there since Tuesday.

UGH for going back to work.

But YAY cause its only a 4 day work week and then Taylor and I are going to our mountain cabin to bring in the New Year!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    OMG - why did I step on the scale this morning??? BIG MISTAKE!!! 190 - I repeat 190... It's a good thing I'm recommitted to turn things around today. 4 days of bad eating combined with TOM to arrive tomorrow (*sighs*)... I have such sausage fingers and tender girls. My brain tells me its water weight but my heart is not happy... I'm even going to start logging food/exercise again. Anyone else want to hop on the wagon with me? I'm still in shock at 190. That's up 8 pounds from my lowest weight. EEEEKKKK!!!

Kendal - enjoy the snow. Hope your back is feeling better.

Kristina - when are you coming back to MI?

Lacey - glad you had a great time. Enjoy your day of pampering..

Amy - how's it going with the company? Hopefully you're having a blast.

Bethany - is your vacation almost over? I haven't been doing charts lately but I'm thinking of starting one for the first of the year. Thanks for reminding me..

Deb - did you enjoy the grandkids and Christmas?
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! I'm alive!

So, I'm still in North Carolina. As Kendal mentioned, it snowed! I thought I was getting away from that by coming here, but we did have a white christmas. It was very pretty-- about 5 inches or snow. It's already starting to melt, which I'm just fine with.

Christmas went well. Lots of goodies. Obviously have been eating like crap, but was very pleased that I got very little in the way of candy/chocolate this year as presents (thanks Mom!). My indulgent gift from the parents was one of those Tassimo Brewbot coffee makers. Less starbucks for me when I can make a latte at home. Yum! Excited to try it out.

Will try and be better over my next days here with eating. I think I might go with my mom to her gym sometime this week and get a good workout in (which I desperately need). Might try for a run as well at some point. I fly back on Friday afternoon. I plan on relaxing as much as possible, because I know work will be hectic once I return.

Glad to hear you all are doing well! Let's just try and hang on for this week and then our new year challenge will start on Friday.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hiya Pals! I'm still alive. I've been running around Germany with my visiting amigo...and having soooo much fun! He goes back home on Thursday so I'll be getting back into my regular routine then. I will probably wait to weigh in until the next week as I KNOW it will be fugly.
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Hola.
    I got the facial and my hair done, picked up a few groceries and hit the gym for the first time in ever. I only did 45 minutes and didn't wear my hrm. It was more about going and doing it than anything. Then I sat in the sauna for 15, I've got to do that more often, I prefer a steam room, but the heat felt wonderful.
    So tomorrow its back on the wagon a week earlier than I planned and to the gym I go after work. This week is all about slimming down the calorie intake and clearing out all the crap ive bought over the past couple of weeks.

Watching How To Train Your Dragon now and then to bed early. Work tomorrow....bleh.
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone :drinker:

I hope everyones Christmas was just wonderful... the only thing i logged that day was breakfast.. one cininmon roll.. and i ate pretty good snacking lots of fruits and veggies... oh and a cheeseball opps :blushing: kids had a wonderful time too we had about 5 inches of snow so they got to go outside and play and attempt to make a snow man fun times

Lacey .... my son got that movie for Cmas.. it is a cute movie...oh and i love the sauna too i might have to pay a visit to one soon

Amy... i envy you ... you get to have all this authnic yummy foods im stuck with the chineese resturants in town lol

Victoria... ill send you my FB info :flowerforyou:

my vacation ends jan 17th.. i start back to school the 18th.. and im excited that i have daycare for my youngest.. now i can take my classes.. my kids well my oldest whos 10 with ADD is driving me crazy!!!!!:explode: lol im so ready for the kids to go back to school.. so i can have some alone time again...
    i need to get off here and get dishes put away... until next time........................
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Morning super pals!!! I managed to exercise but blew it at dinner. DH made tater tots (*sighs*) where has my will power gone? I just need to be stronger... I'm planning to get up in a few and run for 2 to 3 miles. I may start very slow. I have a full day of work planned. Enough planning - it's time to take action!!!
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Sorry for the double post...
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    The internet side tracked me. I was looking over the Warrior Dash website and see one June 3/4th in Logan, OH... Just south of Columbus. Would anyone want to meet and run in the race?
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    Good morning SuperPals!

I've been lurking the past couple days- sorry for that. I'm still weighing in at 216.8 this morning, but thats better than the 218.8 that I saw in the past week.

Victoria- my will power/motivation is completely gone now too. There's something about winter that makes me want to do NOTHING. I'll start again next week though.

Lacey- I'm jealous of your glorious spa day. I've never gotten a facial or massage and I rarely even get my hair cut. I don't know why I have trouble spending money on myself but everytime I do I feel guilty. I should probably see a therapist about that lol.

I really miss taking Lexi to the park. Last night she got real whiney so I took her to the bank with me (just had to go to the drive thru). And then we stopped by Petco and I bought her some treats (ok, maybe it was 2lbs of treats lol). I love taking her there and she loves going. And this time when the cashier asked to give her a treat and told her to sit, Lexi actually sat! I was happy about that. She's gotten really spoiled lately and I had been letting her slide on some rules, but I'm getting her back where she needs to be (just things like making her sit before I let her out of her crate and not giving me a death stare when I'm eating).
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Back to logging calories today. Even if it isn't good. I have something like 350 left for the day and its only 12. I ate lunch already and will most likely want a snack a bit later.
    I've got a killer sinus tension headache and have taken two sinus pills that cleared up the fuzz and some of the hurt, but not the pain, so I took two advil just now. It is always something I suppose! Maybe part of my feeling like crap is all the crap I've eaten over the past four or five days..ya think? I need to find some vegan websites and get some food ideas again I think.

Kendal - www.livingsocial.com is the only reason why I was able to afford a facial! The website is like groupon and they had a coupon for my salon $27 pedicure and $37 facial, when they are normally $60 and $100...so yeah. Check those two sites out. They seriously help. You deserve at the very least to get your hair cut!! LOL
    That is cute about Lexi and the treats! One of my dogs is pooping in the garage instead of walking his tiny butt all the way outside in the rain...highly frustrating to say the least! Never again will I get a male dog. Never!

Victoria - tator tots are the debil! I love them too! I wish I was closer, I would LOVE to do a Warrior Dash next year and am hoping there is another one in Portland again. Their "amazing race" style race in cities also looks pretty awesome too...did you check that out?
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    I am totally taking the rest of the year off. My motivation does not exist. Might even take January off. We will have to see how I feel next week. I promise I'm not done losing weight. We've been doing it for so long.....

maybe I'm just in a funky mood tonight.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Kendal - I hear you on the motivation. I've really been pushing myself to get back in the swing of things. Your holiday vacation may reinvigorate you... Have fun in that cabin

My run felt great yesterday. I've got aches all over - it feels great!!! 3 workouts in 2 days. Still working on the food/drink thing (*sighs*). One day at a time. At least I went to grocery store and bought healthy food. Now I just need to stick to eatting it. Yesterday buckeyes were my downfall. Peanutbutter and chocolate - hopefully DH eats the rest today.

TOM finally arrived late yesterday. I should feel better by Friday.

Does anyone want me to put together a chart for weight loss for our next challenge? I think seeing the numbers may make things hit home for me.

Lacey - I haven't checked that site out but I will. Thx. I love checking on the groupon and social living deals.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    Mr. Scale and I are talking again. I'm down to 188... 4 more to go to be back to my pre-Christmas weight. Plan for the day "Eat GOOD" and drink tons more water. At least it's a short workday with only 1 client. I do have to take one of my precious babies to the vet - he has a cold and keeps coughing/sneezing... My brother's back is out so I need to give him some free therapy too. Otherwise - it's paperwork and house cleaning. I have a 5:45 workout planned with mom.Gotta run and see my only paying client...
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    TOM should have shown up last Thursday. I took a preggo test this morning and it was negative. I guess I'm just too stressed for it to come. Plus I've already started taking my next pack of birth control pills so that makes it even harder for it to show up. I'm praying it doesn't show up this weekend though. That would totally SUUUUUCK. :frown: I have been slightly cramping and veeeerrrry lightly spotting (occasionally) so its still possible that it's just incredibly late. It's been late (once or twice) but its never not come at all.

I went out for mexican food with my family last night. I was going by CVS and saw my sister in the drive thru. We waved at each other, rolled down our windows and thats when she told me about it. I still have half my plate of food in the fridge at home so that will be dinner tonight. I keep telling myself that I should at least do something on the wii since I haven't been going to the gym, but its like I look up and realize its already 10:30pm and too late to do anything.

So yeah, after the chips and mexican food, I'm up a pound today. No surprise.