JOIN ME! 30 day Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid program

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang! Chalean Extreme day today...did Burn Circuit 3 and I've Got Abs. First time doing IGA and I have to say it was pretty intense. Lots of pushups and all sorts of crunches. Finished up with back extensions and they felt sooooo good! I would recommend this one if you're tired of Abs 10 and want some variety.

Have a great weekend!
    Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Fire 60 is complete. Now I have some more calories to play with for dinner tonight.

I think I may go get a manicure.. haven't had one in FOREVER.. and I have an interview Monday! Hopefully things will go well.

Hope you two enjoy the rest of your weekend!
  • telcochik
    Options
    LOL I love having extra calories to eat because of exercise! Enjoy the manicure!

Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great workout Sharon. What is IGA from?

Great workout with Fire 60 Lisa. I hope you enjoyed your mani!! I dont usually get them done because I am washing my hands so much and use lotion that the polish is off in 1 day. 2 Weeks ago, I tried a no-chip mani and it is just now wearing away. They are aobut $35-40 every 2 weeks though if you keep with it, but once in a while isnt too bad.

I did Fire EZ 55 and burned 402 calories. Hadnt done that one in a bit...was nice. Planning a run tomorrow. And it is weigh in day. Hoping for a loss again this week but I will be okay with maintaining.

Have a great Saturday night!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    It's part of the advanced CLX program. Today was my first time doing it so I had no idea what to expect. Not a bad ab routine...I definitely am still feeling it in my obliques even all these hours later!

Sharon
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    happy Sunday!!

I weighed in today and am down to 143.5lbs. I almost made my goal of 142 by the end of this 4 weeks and I cant complain. :bigsmile: 142 is right around the corner. My goal for the next 4weeks is to get out of the 140's and weigh in at 139.

I decided that I am doing some more TF and starting at week 17 or 18 in the book schedule. I kindof stepped away from CLX and the lean circuit and really have just been doing some strengthening on my own~ pushups, tris, rows, shoulders, etc.

Ran with a friend today at the state park for some trail running. My sportsband said 6.8 miles but its been a little over like anywhere from .2 to .4 off so I am calling it 6.5miles. It took us 80mins, which is long but we walked a little bit and I burned 777cals.

My long weekend is over...havent worked since Wednesday and I am dreading it. I dont like the thought of Mondays. LOL

Lisa, how was your mani?

Sharon, Ill have to take a look...I think I have the advance portion of the CLX program. I bought it after a few months later.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great job Sam! You know me I buy everything Chalene creates which is why I own so many dvds! You're doing so well...I am so proud of you!

Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    That's so great Sam! I know you'll reach your goals!
    I didn't get a mani.. broke a nail off and didn't get around to it. they never last me more than a day or 2 either... I guess I'm a little tough on my hands and nails. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow..

I have that interview tomorrow.. I'm nervous. I went and bought some new clothes.. I hate shopping (love getting new things, I just hate the process of looking for and buying stuff) - but I had to get something to wear!

I took a rest day today other than walking.

I got 2 new dvds in the mail! I can't wait to try them. Last week a went on a workout buying spree lol. I got 3 - that Ultra Bootcamp, a new bootcamp dvd by Jari Love, and top fat burners (or w/e it's called) by Billy Blanks.
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Thank you Sharon!! I appreciate all the support and encouragement that you and Lisa give!
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Lisa~ good luck tomorrow on your interview!

I am the same way about shopping...I hate sorting through things, especially in places like TJ Maxx and clearance racks although I like saving moolah!...I like to be able to see everything.

Let us know what you think about your new dvds!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning!

Today I did Fire 45EZ with my weighted gloves and HIIT 15 to complete my goal of 1 hour of cardio 3x per week. How are you Ladies doing on this lovely Monday?

Good luck in the interview today, Lisa!!!

Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    No workout for me today. It's been a crazy day today. Plus, TOM is here and about every 4th one is a pain.. literally. So that and being so nervous about the interview I didn't try it today.

I *think* the interview went great! I stayed and talked with who will be my supervisor and the president of the bank well over an hour. It seems like a really good job and I hope I can get it! They told me there will be 2 interviews and they kept saying "when we call you back" and "at the next interview" so I felt pretty hopeful. If he would have said "IF you get called back" or "IF you have a second interview" I wouldn't feel that way.. usually even when they think they will call back they'll still stress the "if" part. Maybe I'm reading too far into it... hopefully not. Either way, they said I'll get a call by Friday.

Hope yall are having a great Monday!
  • telcochik
    Options
    My fingers are crossed for you Lisa! :flowerforyou:

Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    great workout Sharon!! and 1hr 3x a week is a very reasonable goal. You can do it!!!

Lisa~ sounds like it went great! I will, also, have my fingers crossed for you. And usually TOM isnt too bad for me, but every once in a while my SI joints ache and I dont want to sit , let alone workout. Today sounds like a great rest day for you.

I am posting later after my workout.
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    So finished the night with Fat burn challenge from CLX and yogalosophy. Burned 318 cals for 58 min of exercise.

Going to eat really great this week...pushing hard.

LET"S GO LADIES!!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Nice job Sam.

I plan on eating right this week too. It's just something about a new month that helps restart my motivation. Especially since we're getting to the end of winter!

I may pull a double tomorrow. I'm supposed to work out at the gym tomm evening, but I want to see what that new dvd is all about. I may do it in the morning too.

I'm also going to be writing down my food choices on paper. I got a new journal (I lost the majority of my weight when I used paper for some reason, so I'm giving it another go). I've got to do something to flip that switch again and get this weight going down. I'm counting on this being it. And, I'm going to write my thoughts for each day down. Maybe this will help me too. Either way I'm giving it a try! I'll still be on here all the time - maybe just not as much to count my food. I just want to see how it goes.

I hope tomorrow is the start for our most successful month yet (with more to follow!) :drinker:
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    you need to do what works for you Lisa!! And I am sure that you will succeed!

For some reason I am the same way...new month....work harder LOL!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! Happy March!

Today I did CLX Burn Circuit 3 and TF Core 20. I was able to move up to using 10 lb weights on the lateral lifts and 20 lb weights on the squats and sumo squats. Progress!!!!

I agree with Sam...whatever works for you Lisa is the right thing to do!

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Great job Sharon.... your getting sooo strong woman!!