JOIN ME! 30 day Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid program

Options

Replies

• makinitcount44
    makinitcount44 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I ran 3 miles of speedwork and did core 20. Burned 304 calories. Eats were okay today, had some tootsie rolls, could've been worse I suppose. Anyway, off to bed. Happy March!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Great job Sam! Today I did Fire 55 EZ with my weighted gloves and burned 400 calories.

Have a happy Tuesday!
    Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the workouts ladies! I've got another session at the gym planned for today. I'll post again when I get the results from my workout.

Hope yall have a great day!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Burn Circuit 2 and Ab Burner today. Obliques are SORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day today!
    Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Nice job Sharon! I'm right there with you on sore abs. I worked mine at the gym yesterday and today - def feel it!

I burned over 1000 yesterday, and 750 today at the gym! :) I've been working hard with the weights.. and I can tell it. I've also been working my legs and glutes -they're sore as well. But that's great cause it means things are changing! I've been concentrating on my glutes here lately.. I want to have a real nice lookin butt. hehe
  • telcochik
    Options
    Wow Lisa that is amazing! WTG on hitting it hard with the weights. Bet your tush tightens up in no time! :wink:

Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    wow!! amazing job Sharon and Lisa!!! You are both doing so great with the weights!! Love lifting :)

I didnt get a workout in yesterday because I fell asleep on the couch and when I woke up it was 8:40pm so I just went to bed and slept until this morning. Felt nice.

Getting ready to go and do a little workout before my son's game. Just finished up cleaning.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    Everyone needs a break now and then Sam. At least you can enojy them cause you work so hard the rest of the time!

So far this month (yeah.. I know it's only 3 days in lol) I've been doing really well with eating! I'm proud of myself. :)

The bank called me today to schedule another interview tomorrow! I didn't get weeded out! If this one goes as well as the last one, I may get the job! Keep you fingers crossed (again) please! :happy:
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    That is great news Lisa!! I will be thinking if you and keeping all my phalanges crossed.

I took 2 days off...yes, I know....terrible. Went out for tacos and beer last night....really showing on the scale today. Thank god it isnt WI day. I am following your lead Lisa and making March a eats good month with no junk.

Have a great day ladies!! I am sure you will show your workouts who is boss!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    OMG Sam you mean you lived your life??????????????????????? :laugh:

Seriously, if you didn't slip from perfection every so often you would soon burn out. I know you'll get right back to your routine. One night won't do serious damage to your weight loss. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

WTG Lisa on making it to the next round of interviews. All my parts are crossed for you as well!!!

Today was a pure Turbo Fire day for me...Fire 30 with my weighted gloves and HIIT 30. Burned 465 calories according to my HRM.

Have a great Friday!
    Sharon
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I agree with Sharon. If you don't live a little you'll burn out. What's life without enjoying yourself once in a while, anyway?! If you stick with it most of the time, you definitely deserve a treat now and then.. and I think your treat was well deserved!

Awesome job Sharon!

I think I may do either Fire or HIIT 30 and then some stretching. I need to work the remaining soreness out.
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    I know, I know, you are both right! Sharon, that made me laugh!! Its just that it wouldnt have been a big deal, but I had alrwady ate like crap and over my calories by time we had decided to go. Oh, well. Ill be okay.

Great workout Sharon!!

I did 45EZ and HIIT 30 and burned 576 cals. It was a good workout.

Yea, Lisa...stretching all that good soreness out is a wonderful idea....it feels so good to stretch. Its funny, I teach people everyday how to stretch and talk about benefits and yet, I dont do it nearly enough. LOL I know better.

Have a happy friday night girls!:heart:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Ladies! Did CLX Burn Circuit 1 and was able to use 10 lb weights on all shoulder/delt work and 20 lb weights on all lower body work. YAY ME!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    yay for you Sharon!! I am so proud of you and your hard work!!!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    You're doing awesome with CLE, Sharon!

I did intervals on the treadmill today, and I little TaeBo. Today was one of those days that I really didn't want to work out, but did anyway and felt SO much better! :)

Since I've been working with weights at the gym more, I can definitely see more definition in my arms.. especially when I flex. I've got some fairly nice guns. :wink: Now just to get rid of the remaining fat on them... lol

Hope yall have a great rest of the weekend!
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    oh wow Lisa, that was exactly how I was feeling, but I got down there on the treadmill and ran 4.5 miles and burned 373 cals.

And dont you just love definition??? That is why I lift, for the most part. LOL I really want my tris to become more defined. I am working on it.

Plan is to go for a long trail run tomorrow...only 2wks until my 20K and that shirt is mine. You know that is why I run races. heehee!
    And I scheduled a massage for after it again. I like that it really helps me recover and I am not totally shot afterward. Now, I have to figure out what I am doing next because that helps my stay active with my running...to have to "train" for something. Its a mental thing, I guess.

Talk to you tomorrow ladies!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Now if I could only get my eating cleaner to get the last 7 lbs off!:sad:

You Ladies ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sharon
  • makinitcount44
    Options
    Happy Sunday!!

Sharon, I need to get my eating cleaner also...its so hard though. But it would really help with the weight loss. If you figure out how to make it easier, please share.

Ran today at the state park. 10miles on the road but mostly through the trails. Burned 1010 cals. It took us 1hr 53 min and was just a little more then a 11 min pace. Kindof slow.

Wasn't feeling so well...my stomach was super crampy and then I got home about 1hr after we finished and I vomited. I am not sure why. I took a nap and am feeling better. Crazy!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Maybe if we work on achieving a small goal each week we'll create new eating habits that will help get us where we want to be. I'm thinking for this week I need to focus on no bread carbs after lunch. Is there something specific you want to work on this week?
  • punky2178
    Options
    Hi ladies..... so I was trying to find some information on the Turbo Fire. I'm on the edge of getting it. I love working out outside, running, hiking, bike rides, but I love classes too. I can't stand paying a gym though. I've been looking for a DVD plan. I need something that will keep me motivated and wanting more. Turbo Fire looks like the classes I normally like to take and Charlene looks like an teacher I would normally be drawn to. I just want to hear about some feed back from some real people. I have gone to the website and read the reviews, I always question who they come from though.
    A little about me....
    My name is Shelly, I'm 33 years old and started MFP 1/1/2011. I have lost 10 lbs which was mostly in my first month. I've got 30 left and would love to have those off in the next 90 days. I don't want to give up my running cause I have gotten to the point where I can run a 9 min mile for 4 miles and want to continue to improve but I need to add to my routine and want something I can do in the beginning of my day (before the suns up) and then run as well 3-5 of those days.
    Thanks for all your help and advise:flowerforyou: