Replies

• shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello. Today was workout 21-Hard.
    39 Minutes
    207 Calories
    108 Avg BPM

Overall pretty easy one. More cardio and arms than lunges and squats. No leg raises either! My 3x c-sectioned abs fight the leg raises. The first set is getting slightly easier but the second set is still the death of me.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    So, I had to do my fitness test yesterday. Now, a "normal" fitness test would have me do foot fires for 40-45 seconds. But nooooo, yesterday's test had me do foot fires for TWO MINUTES!! I thought my thighs were going to fall off. Lol

Yesterday's workout was not too bad. I actually don't mind when I'm on the basketball court. It makes the runs seem shorter and I love lunging and squatting. I believe my stats were 33 minutes and 223 calories burned.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Where do I find the fitness test?
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    At the beginning of every new week, the game asks me if i want to weigh-in and do the fitness test. I'm not sure how else to get to it.
  • Qpeace
    Qpeace Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's good to read what everyone is doing.

Today was another couple of times with Mountain Climbing. That exercise is really finishing me off! My cats are hearing a lot of bad words during them. Do they ever get easier???

I'm in the second phase of the nine week program at the Easy level and I have to say, I have been really tempted to give up and start over again.

I can't even THINK what the 3rd phase will be!!
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    I forgot to record my stats for yesterday:

Workout 11 - Medium - Phase 1

31 Minutes
    200 Calories
    123 AV HR
    169 Max HR

I will report today's results this evening.

Have a great day everyone!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the Cardio Kick Start - workout 4. I missed workout 3 and 4 because I decided to do a custom workout instead...didn't realize it didn't "count" lol. So today I will be doing 2 workouts (snow day).
    Finished 3 - Hard
    Time: 20 min
    Avg HR: 143
    Cal Burned: 100

I'm a bit ticked because the arm band slipped during the sprint so it showed my HR at 110 and declining!! grrr
    Anyway, I'll be doing workout 4 this evening (as long as my legs don't give out). I can't wait to get to the 9 week program you all are doing (or maybe I can lol)!!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Easy 9 Week Program Phase 2 Exercise #15
    EA 132 cals
    EA 27 mins

Polar 150 cals
    Polar 35 mins (had issues with one exercise.)

I'm going to go thru easy,medium,hard because I love to earn all my trophies/achievements.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I finished the last workout for the cardio kickstart program yesterday, and I started the 9 week program on hard today. :-) Here are my stats!

Total workout time: 31:00
    Total calories burned: 191.6
    Max heart rate: 166
    Avg heart rate: 137

I followed it up with a 20 minute jog and a 30 minute walk; I have to make up today for the bad eating I did yesterday and Sunday. The snow is good motivation to stay indoors and do all I can! I also have some yoga planned for later, after I'm finished with some school work. :-)

Hope everyone else that is snowed in is getting a workout in on EASA2 today!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Also, I have a random question.. for the people who work out with their own HRM in addition to EA's HRM, what are the differences, if any, everyone has noticed? Sometimes I feel like I should be burning more calories than it displays. Thanks, and I'm sorry if anyone has asked this question before and I missed it!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Did Day 3 of phase 1 on the 9 week program today.

Today seems easier. It was more upper body work mixed with a bit of cardio. I did find today that the straight arm planks are getting a bit easier!

think my stats were
    30 min
    135 calories burned
    Max heart reate 140
    Average was 110 i think
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Mine today was 45mis long, seemed to have jumped up out of no where.

About 245 cals burned

Thats on hard, workout 12 or 13.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I started the 9 Week Program today, on Easy.

Workout 1
    Calories: 149.9
    Average HR: 121
    Max HR: 154
    Time: 21:11

I found it a bit on the easy side, to be honest. I don't think I'm ready for Medium yet but I hope it kicks up a few notches soon!
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Last night I did Workout 18, Phase 2, Medium.
    42.4 minutes
    254 calories burned
    High HR was 178
    Average was 132 (thought that's crap since my HR was reading very low - 80!! - when I was running - psh, yeah right)

I really wish they would introduce new cardio workouts. I get bored with running, kickups, high knees, mountain climbers, foot fires, skipping and stride jumps. *yawn* I want a different way to get my HR raised. lol

New exercises last night were pivot lunges and drop lunges (jump lunges really). There were also a couple of new strength combinations (split squat with one-arm shoulder raises).

I'm starting to think about what I'm going to do after I'm done with the 9-week program. I'm not sure if I want to go into the program on hard or start the C25K. I wonder if I would be able to do both at the same time. I really want to do C25K and maybe even enroll in a 5K in the fall.
  • Wocawa
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can make up a missed workout? If so, how do you get EASA2 to go back. I was not able to workout last night because of a family emergency and would like to do yesterday's workout today. I am scheduled for a rest day today.

I am pleasantly surprised that I really did miss working out. It has been less than a month since I started and now I really look forward to working out. I never would have thought I would say that given my previous sedentary life. :-)

Have a great day everyone!
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wowaca,

When you start and go to your program, the last column on the left should say 1 missed workout. Click on that and it will ask if you want to do this workout. Click yes or start and you can make it up that way. Keep up the good work!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    It's good to read what everyone is doing.

Today was another couple of times with Mountain Climbing. That exercise is really finishing me off! My cats are hearing a lot of bad words during them. Do they ever get easier???

I'm in the second phase of the nine week program at the Easy level and I have to say, I have been really tempted to give up and start over again.

I can't even THINK what the 3rd phase will be!!

I really don't know if they will get easier. My game is making me do 3 SETS of 55-65 depending on the day of the MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS!!! That is the hardest move I have had yet!!! I can't help but close my eyes and push through them while trying not to die lol.

By the way, you can look at your workout caledar and find out how long and the estimated calorie burn for any upcoming day. It is going to have me going 50 minutes w/ a 300 calorie burn by the last day! I cannot even imagine doing this on medium or hard!
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for the download-able content. I just hope its a reasonable priced as the songs for Rock Band.
  • Wocawa
    Options
    Thank you moniqueluv. I will try that tonight.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    phew did Day 4 of phase 1 this morning and it kicked my butt! Mostly cardio and squats. Had me do 3 cardio sessions back to back and then 1 set of squats and then back to cardio. Defiantly got the heart rate going!

Phase 1 day 4
    30 min
    180 calories
    Average heart rate 115
    Max was 145 i think

I can never seem to get my heart rate above 150 MAX on this game even though it feels like i want to die half the time.

Mountain climbers and the mountain boarding leaves me totally buggers....and yep i swore at the TV when i had to do mountain climbers followed by mountain boarding this morning :grumble: