EA Sports Active 2 - 9 week Challenge

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm always swearing up a storm at Pixel Trainer Girl. I'm glad it's not just me. And I'm glad she's just pixels, or I'd have a restraining order against me! :laugh:
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I think I may have had my HRM on wrong...haha.
    Work out last night:
    Avg HR: 145 (really low considering what I did)
    Cal burned: 130
    Time: 23 min

My HRM always seems to slip when I'm doing the sprints or something to that affect....the one exercise that raises my heart rate a lot and it does't track!!! I figured out where the thing needed to be in order to track me better and STAY PUT.

Oh and I use the dude trainer. I think I chose him because the chick looked annoying. haha My husband uses the woman trainer and he hates her. lol
  • moniqueluv
    moniqueluv Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Today I did workout 8 of the 9 week program. It was lower body and included lots of mountain climbers. For some reason I got through them all without too much complaining. I went over my calories/carbs the last 2 days so I'm trying to get back on track. I think i'm going to do another exercisetv workout tonight since I took two days off the week.

34;57 minutes
    188 calories burned
    avg heart rate 142.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    You can see what exercises are coming up for the day before the workout starts. When I first click on start the workout it shows me a graph with the projected calorie burn (or something...it's a graph I don't pay much attention to), Sometime after that it shows each exercise coming up. You can even unclick them if you don't want to do it.
    I meant for future workouts. I like to see the workouts the day before to mentally prepare for what's coming. LOL

Yesterday's workout: #26
    39 Minutes
    252 Calories
    136 Avg. HR
    194 Max HR

Yesterday was TOUGH. It was a lower-body day and boy, did my legs pay. Yikes.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    EA 9 week Phase 2 Workout 17 Easy

EA
    182cals
    33 mins
    113 Avg HR
    154 Max HR

Polar HRM
    228 cals
    40 mins
    117 Avg HR
    155 Max HR
    In Fat Zone 34 mins
    In Fit Zone 6 mins
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I have cold and because I have ME its a bit of cold is a nightmare, made this workout seem like 10hrs in the gym lol.

Workout 16 (hard)

35mins

209.1 cals

AHR 138 ( I swear it makes this up)

I also got 9hr and 3000cal trophies, LOVE trophies lol
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    EA 9 week Phase 2 Workout 18 Easy

EA
    201cals
    41 mins
    113 Avg HR
    165 Max HR

Polar HRM
    291 cals
    49 mins
    119 Avg HR
    148 Max HR
    In Fat Zone 17:48 mins
    In Fit Zone 31:05 mins
  • bjshooter
    Options
    I just did workout 17 hard

40.06mins

251,9 cals

AHR 152

MHR 194

It all changed toady, everything got longer, 240 footfires instead of 180
    90 skipping instead of 65
    Long runs instead of medium

Sprung out of nowhere and nearly killled me lol
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    Did Phase 1 work out 6 this morning. Did work out 5 yesterday.

WOW cardio 4 sets one after the other :huh: haha Loved it!!! :tongue:

Time: 34 min
    Calories: 200
    Avg HR. 110
    Max HR 147
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day so of course I sucked it up and worked out anyway. I'm a glutton for punishment that way.

My Trainer Workout - Full Body (Easy)
    Calories: 239.5
    Avg HR: 139
    Time: 28:08
    Max HR: 166

I looked ahead and it looks like the 9-week program gets progressively more intense the further you go... every week the workouts get a little longer. It's a bit intimidating but I know I can do it!
  • bjshooter
    Options
    I just did workout 17 hard

40.06mins

251,9 cals

AHR 152

MHR 194

It all changed toady, everything got longer, 240 footfires instead of 180
    90 skipping instead of 65
    Long runs instead of medium

Sprung out of nowhere and nearly killled me lol

I quoted myself because the wii is tormenting me, because I did this workout so late at night, it counted for today meaning the wii thinks I missed yesterday and I had to do the one I hated all over again :O

Time 38.41

cals 246

:(
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Uuugh. I HATE HATE HATE split squats because that stupid hussy thinks I'm not standing STILL enough when I'm as STILL as I can be without falling over! My feets hurt today. :( lol.

9 week program Workout 4 on Hard

Cals: 179.8
    Time: 35:23 (stupid split squats took almost 3 mins each set)
    MHR: 172
    AHR: 139

I also did the fit test today.. I think my AHR was 120 and my cool down time was 2 mins.. and I burned 29 calories or something. I did get to input my 2 pounds lost since last week though, *yay*!

Hope everyone has an awesome week. Today sucked for me; I hope I have more energy tomorrow.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I also got 9hr and 3000cal trophies, LOVE trophies lol

Woo, I love trophies too!
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    I had a rest day today but did trainer generate workout on Easy for 25 min

Easy is not that much different from Hard LOL I was surprised. I was feeling a bit stiff and sore this morning so thought I'd do something but still give myself a break.... unless the Wii has decided I've been doing everything on hard so i might as well not get an easy workout haha

Time 25min
    Calories 130
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Today was back to the 9 week program.

9 Week Program Easy Workout 05
    Calories: 199.9
    Avg HR: 129
    Time: 26:11
    Max HR: 179

I definitely was digging deep towards the end of the workout, but I also know that a month ago I would have been flailing on the ground gasping for breath halfway through. I'm making it through the medium sprints without stopping, even today when I had 3 or 4 runs in the workout. I even finished first in the final run! Go me!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Did #12 in the Cardio Kick Start program on Hard.

Cals: 156
    Time: 23.9 min
    MHR: 183
    AHR: 154

I'm pretty sure I thought I was going to die. There were a lot Fitness Trail-Outruns on this one. UGH
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 of the 9 week challenge I love that program!
  • Wocawa
    Wocawa Posts: 136
    Options
    Workout 15 - Medium

225 calories
    36 minutes
    120 AV HR
    160 MX HR

I am starting to feel stronger during my workouts. I never would have thought that would happen but here I am. I have even started adding 30 minutes of step after my workouts. Yay me!!!!
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was workout 24-Hard. It was also the end of phase 2. I'm starting to fend off a cold and I lacked zero motivation to go do it. My 11 year old taunted me with "Joey's mom is working out and getting fit." Guilt....so I went and worked out. (love him)

40 Min
    228 Calories
    133 Avg BPM

I thought I was going to die. My heart rate was in Zone 4/5 almost the entire workout. There were no arm routines at all. All squats and lunges. My entire body hurts today.

Today was Workout 25-Hard...phase 3 day 1. He said he was going to kick it up a notch. Yeah.

44 MIn
    250 Calories
    122 Avg BPM

This one included two sets of foot fires at 240. One of those was right after a 30 second-I want-to-die-squat & hold. My new enemy is leg raises. HATE THOSE. I can do the first set pretty good but evil trainer man is never happy with my one good set and likes to throw a second set at me. Nothing new so far...just more reps and the biking trail got longer.

Everyone is doing great!
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I'm making it through the medium sprints without stopping, even today when I had 3 or 4 runs in the workout. I even finished first in the final run! Go me!
    Congrats!! That's an amazing feeling!

As for me, yesterday was workout 21 on medium:
    34 minutes
    219 calories
    139 Avg. HR
    175 Max HR

I also did my fit test (1 minute and 40 seconds of foot fires):
    110 Avg HR
    157 Max HR

Also, down 2.6 pounds. Woohoo!!