Daily Check In - Fall 2014

Options
1151617181921»

Replies

• mjohnson1twenty
    mjohnson1twenty Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    thanks Shirley... i was able to bandage my blister and it's healing nicely.

good morning GoldK~ hope your daughter had a nice Christmas/ Bday. Happy Belated Bday to her... as for the winter check in being on New Year's day... that's fine with me... hope all is well.

have a great day everyone~
  • mjohnson1twenty
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? so so...
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? ...
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? ...
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? hopefully to get some exercise today... made this goal...
    Did you try something new recently (food, exercise, etc...)? yes, ate at Butterbee's restaurant tonight. their ribs are delicious.
    Mood today? lots of anxiety this morning but late afternoon things settled into a nice peaceful mood.

Sun... fitbit one 14,189 steps
    Mon... fitbit one 2,609 steps (casual)
    Tues... fitbit one 15,385 steps, 5x5
    Wed... fitbit one 15,215 steps
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS

May we get to our goal this 2015!!!!!

I will check back when we are on the winter schedule.

Shirley
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,273 Member
    Options
    Kristen a new thread starting today would be fine by me. I thought I should post anyway today since I was MIA most of this week.
    Shirley, my Mom had a pacemaker put in yesterday and the doctor said it was the hardest one he has put in ever but really no complications since it was successful just took longer than usual. Her circulation system was unique and she had broken both clavicles previously. She was doing well last night and should be back to normal today. I was there all afternoon yesterday and we had a small family party last night. My sister went this morning and my brother should be helping her to move home. I should check on her soon. Glad that is over successfully. She has a related procedure in a week or so but it is only a office procedure with no hospital admittance. She can't drive for 2 weeks so she will need some help but there are 3 of us to share the effort.

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No but almost which is great considering being at the hospital after work and a family party on New Years.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no I don't think I drank much water at all. I forgot my water bottle. Had a bit of green tea.
    What would I have done differently? not much more I could have done except remembered my water bottle.
    What is today's personal goals? Stay within calorie goal, water, hoping to get to the art walk for exercise and fun.
    Did you try something new recently (food, exercise, etc...)
    Mood today? Not sure yet. I should be back to my routine next week. We plan a day trip tomorrow so will get a walk in. Saturday is Aquafit. Sunday there should be time for a walk.

Sun -
    Mon - small walk
    Tues- Aquafit
    Wed - small walk
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -

Keri
  • mjohnson1twenty
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes...
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? was able to get my 15k steps in...
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? ...
    Did you try something new recently (food, exercise, etc...)? no.
    Mood today? :smile: wonderful :smile:

Sun... fitbit one 14,189 steps
    Mon... fitbit one 2,609 steps (casual)
    Tues... fitbit one 15,385 steps, 5x5
    Wed... fitbit one 15,215 steps
    Thurs... fitbit one 15,381 steps
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Here you go ladies!! New daily check in for the New Year/Winter 2015.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10041108/daily-check-in-new-year-winter-2015?new=1

Don't forget to bookmark it! Happy New Year! I wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year!

Kristen