Over 200 New Year New me Part 42

Options

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    meeok - Cookies sounds yummy.

I am soo ready for today to be over with already ...

Just got out of a meeting right after my workout so i got to get back into work now...oh fun.
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Seriously, why cant people call me back...am i really this impatient.

SO i called the lady who is supposed to be checking on the additional rent money on monday, with a vm to call me. NO response, tues and wed are her days off , so i didn't call again, called again about 3 and no response...I mean really at least email me back and say hey i don't know, i am working on it, something...

THis is driving me nuts
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Still sick today but I tried to go to work. BIG mistake.

check in:
    cals: under
    water: 100
    exercise: none but running to the bathroom
    proud: I got down some soup and crackers today
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    hope you feel better blue:flowerforyou:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Happy friday girls.

I was not happy this morning :(

So here is my weigh in on week 2 ...a gain of .5 lbs.. I worked soo hard this week it is very frustrating , i ate right at my cals every day, worked out every day and nada.

debra .....+0.5........0.0%
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, ladies! I can't believe I made it! What a terribly, long week. I'm exhausted.

I'm a little up on the scale compared to yesterday, but that's because I caved and had an extra helping of the salty dinner I made last night (but still under calories! woo!). But I'm still showing a loss, so Yaaayy!

There's a LivingSocial coupon this morning for $20 for a month's worth of boot classes... really tempting. But money is going to be extra tight for a while... and I've been doing really well working out here.

Teresa....-2.0........-0.9%

Nancy - I hope you're feeling better today!

Deb - keep your head up :) Your body is adjusting to how hard your working, pretty soon the weight will start dropping again!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories - under (hooray for exercise!)
    Water - better!
    Exercise - 20 minute circuit (plus puppy avoidance haha)
    Proud - I knew I was feeling extra yucky yesterday so I squeezed in a workout so I wouldn't go over on calories at dinner. AND! I'm loving the tricep line that's showing up in my arms :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Woah, it's Friday. Oops. I'm all mixed up because we were out of work for 2.5 days because of the snow/ice. I forgot to weigh in. :embarassed:

Oh well, there's no way I would've been a biggest loser contender anyway (or will be at all for the next 6 months). :tongue:

The following is completely unrelated to fitness/weight loss.
    So, I was lying in bed this morning trying to pretend I didn't have to get up in 10 minutes & I rolled onto my stomach and I totally felt something wiggling around down there a couple inches below my belly button! :huh: It felt kind of like butterflies fluttering around or a muscle spasm/twitchy thing but then again not really like either of those things. It was definitely not gas or anything like that. had never felt anything like it before -- very bizarre feeling. It carried on for a minute or so & then stopped and I haven't felt it since. If it really was little one, it's like s/he was having a little tantrum because I rolled over & then s/he got over it & settled down. :laugh: I know it's really early for me to be feeling anything. My mom has told me she felt my brother and me really early around 15 weeks, so I guess maybe it's possible.
    I'm so excited to be feeling less like crap & to be experiencing really neat stuff like being kicked in the bladder soon. :laugh: 10 days until our sex determination ultrasound! :drinker:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Down 1.8 for the week

check in for yesterday:
    calories: over - was sooo hungry at dinner last night
    water: 5 25oz water bottles
    exercise: 20 minutes on stationary bike (with hills) and 10 minutes on elliptical
    proud: That I went and exercised after overeating at dinner.

For some reason, I am just craving sweets right now. I am not off to a good start this morning!

LaDeb.....-1.8....... -0.9%
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    cogirl.......-4.5....... -1.7%

It's been a crazy week and my weight has fluctuated as much as 4lbs in 1 day this week, Tom is here and who knows what the scale will say tomorrow. They put me back on Thyroid meds this week (grrr). So, it will be interesting to see what next friday brings. To be honest and hold myself accountable I have to tell you guys I HAVE NOT BEEN WATCHING WHAT I HAVE BEEN PUTTING IN MY MOUTH AND HAVE NOT EXERCISED THIS WEEK :grumble: and I feel the effects. My goal this next week is to put more effort into this, eat better, and get in at least 3 workouts in!

I will check back in later
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    morning!

Tom is still here and a 5lb gain that goes wiht it...sad but true :(

laila.........+5.0.........0.0%

Congrats to all the losers this week!!!!
  • Momma24
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies, I don't have time to read but I thought I would post weight.
    Julie how excited about feeling the baby. I think I felt my pretty early too. Just weight until it is so much more pronounced. My eldest girl use to kick the remote of my tummy cause the hubby used it for a table. (i was pretty thin back then so I was ALL belly)

debra ...................+0.5........0.0%
    Teresa..............-2.0..............-0.9%
    LaDeb...............-1.8....... .....-0.9%
    Momma..............-2.9...........1.04%
  • Momma24
    Options
    momma.....2.9........-1.04%

My computer is going so slow so I had to repost with the new numbers
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Juile - That is awesome, i bet you are feeling the little one...It was soo awesome when you can feel them.
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Morning all,
    Well, TOM arrived this morning but the good news is that I'm still down a little bit and hopefully more in a few days after it leaves.

debra .....+0.5..........0.0%
    Teresa....-2.0..........-0.9%
    LaDeb.....-1.8........ -0.9%
    cogirl.......-4.5....... .-1.7%
    momma.....-2.9......-1.04%
    meokk.......-0.6........0.46%
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Ann............-2.2........0.94%
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Jess..........-4............1.86%

I hope it's not a fluke!!! And that's WITH TOM...Got my day of cardio hell tomorrow..going to go catch up on posts! Be back later! Toady is a great day!! :bigsmile:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Jess - WTG on the 4 lbs !!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess..........-4............1.86%
    Heather....-2.2........-1.14%
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Friday!

I'm using Tuesday's WW weigh-in again. I was naughty and stepped on the scale this morning and saw my naked weight is back down to 185.0! Yay! No matter, what I'm sticking to my WW numbers, though.

Julie: Congrats on feeling the baby wiggle. That's so awesome!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Water: 32 oz.
    Exercise: None, could barely walk because my quads were still that sore!
    Proud: After eating dinner, I really wanted some ice cream but we went to Trader Joe's to stock up on wine. By the time we got home, I wasn't hungry so all I had was one small piece of marinated mozzarella cheese (because bf was snacking on it.) WIN!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Julie-How great it is that you were able to feel the baby moving around in there! I bet that was an amazing feeling!!

CoGirl-I think you have a great plan of attack put in place for next week. You still managed to lose this week and that's great!

Heather-Congrats on the no ice cream last night. I know that's HUGE for you!

Deb-Hang in there. I worked hard last week and stayed within my caories and only lost a pound. Don't forget you did weight training this week and your muscles will most definitely be holding onto some water! Next week is gonna be better for you.

Looks like TOM Is visiting half of the board today. We must all be synced up. haha